Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Talk about Gar having a fucked up time growing up with the DP.
TW chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
and i thought my family had issues. the Doom Patrol's a nut house.
Gyhy chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Great chapter...a little darker than usual but still great. I'm very excited to see what the dinner scene will look like. I had forgotten that BB was adopted but still, even as a child he must have done things that his parents considered cute but that would absolutely mortify him if his parents happened to tell his girlfriend about them. I wonder if there will be any of those told to Raven at dinner. Also I noticed that in the last chapter you mentioned Steve meeting Raven...didn't the Doom Patrol already meet all the Titans?
JOHNXgambit chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
holy crap, right now I just pictured in my head what would happen if batman and mento were locked in a room
shugokage chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
Wow I knew that the Doom Patrol was mess up kind of like the bat family and El family but they sure are worst cool chapter and interesting back story!
Shadico chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
A very nice in between chapter. Also, that last line of the chapter ilicited a very strong 'Fuck Yea' moment from me. Good stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I never really knew much about the Doom Patrol besides the very basic stuff about the most recent incarnations of the team. This 50's incarnation seems very...off kilter. Hopefully they're not as dysfunctional is this chapter painted them to be (which Gar also hinted at, I think).

Haha, I'm getting all giddy and excited over Rae's badassery right now. Go get em Rae!
PunkSchnee chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
Nice chapter. I'm tired so I'll keep it brief. Great chapter. Please update as soon as you can. Awaiting new material excitedly.

Darkness on the Rise
Wajinga watu chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
Nice try with the purple rhino, but I have kids. Three sons, who were in the process of turning my living room into their own version of the Meta-brawl arena as I tried to read this. I am certain that they blame the severity of their punishment on you.

Explanation vomit, hoorah! Dammit, I can't exactly explain everything I liked about this chapter in your language...and I refuse to ask my terribly behaved children for assistance right now. So you'll have to deal with "I like this, more please".
animelover56348 chapter 43 . 12/8/2012
This story is so freaking GOOD. Seriously I don't know what else to say other than update soon cause this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. When you can make me howl with laughter for three chaps. Straight its a sign lol. Update.
Felerial chapter 43 . 12/7/2012
Oh god oh god please don't quit on this story...you used to update so fast...we've all been so addicted to this story, I dont know how much longer i can take! It's 9 days from a month since last update! I cant stands no mores!

please dont stop on this story...I love it so much
animelover56348 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Awesome chapter. Somehow you managed to keep them in character yet show a different side of them. This story is great lol.
BBLover chapter 43 . 12/6/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while... but I love where this story is going. So what is Mento going to think of Raven? Is he going to hate her because she's half demon? Is Rita going to have a "talk" with her? Please update soon! This is one of the best fanfic stories I've read )
Boys Arrows chapter 43 . 12/5/2012
You break my heart. I used to internally grumble when I had to wait 3 days for another piece of this story. Internal temper tantrums might very well turn into internal weep fests , if you don't update soon :(
inu-rulz chapter 43 . 12/1/2012
I really love this story and the twist and turns you have incorporated into it. It's fantastic! I hope you update soon! And the characterization is fanomenal, btw.
doa chapter 43 . 11/30/2012
So we will be updating again at some point, riiiighhhhtttt?
1,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »