Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Katwizzle chapter 43 . 11/17/2012
Great chapter! Why doesnt rite like their relationship?
Justafly chapter 43 . 11/17/2012
I sped read most of what I needed to be caught up on and really need to get in the water, like now. But I like this chapter and where your story has gone. The last few chapters seemed misplaced, but you brought it back with this one. If I have time to read over again I will.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/17/2012
Aw, The Chromatically Challenged Couple can't even share a room? What kind of a world is this?
Omeganian chapter 43 . 11/17/2012
Judging from the previous chapters, either they ignore what Rita is trying to tell them, or a few power outbursts will tell Rita something.

BTW, did you read "This is Raven" by Bhill62?
Lord Vukodlak chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
Let me give you a rundown on my reactions at certain points, when Raven answered Gar's phone and Rita answered, I burst out laughing. When she mentioned trying to figure out how to make it Garfield fault, I thought aww she's becoming a woman.

Poor Raven if only you could swallow your pride and tell Rita that you suffer from chronic nightmares and sleeping with her Son drives them away. Maybe she could try spraying her pillow with Garfields cologne to try and fool herself while she sleeps. Of course it could be worse. Rita could take the "when are you going to get married and give me grandchildren." approach.
Dragonkyng chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
Never like the whole Doom Patrol meets Raven as Garfield's New girlfriend, too cliche sometimes. But still excited to see what you come up with.
dylanbiancamano chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
great chapter, but i have a question, why are you putting things from the marvel universe in to the dc universe
Harper chapter 42 . 11/15/2012
Come on chawpter 42. Be a good wittle chapter and show me where the rest of the story is headed. Come on, come on.
Greyshield chapter 42 . 11/12/2012
Haha, keep writing.
Greyshield chapter 34 . 11/12/2012
Okay. Ooooooookay. You canNOT be Starfire, six feet tall, and weigh 105. Granted she's thin, but I'm 5'3" and thin and let me tell you, if I weighed 105 they'd have me in a mental institution to combat my eating disorder. Hell, I'd be showing ribs if I weighed anything less than 115. I had to pack it just to meet the high school requirements for donating blood! So I am going to choose to assume you meant to say that Starfire amassed to 125lbs at LEAST...probably closer to 140 in reality...because with HER muscle mass, she sure ought to. I mean, this isn't Maximum Ride we're talking about! Ignorant non-artists.
Greyshield chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
No offense but...ew. do you WANT the minors to stalk you?
Greyshield chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Don't worry man, writing like a girl just means you're "sensitive." As in sweet without being all about the aggression and sex and crap. Haha, the first time I read Percy Jackson and the Olympians in middle school I assumed the author was a woman without checking because Percy sounded like every mother's favorite son! Beast boy minus the blondes is definitely more likeable. In fact, he's just easier to like when you get more of his POV. Keep writing!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 42 . 11/9/2012
Time of the moon? I know you're a guy, but seriously?
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 42 . 11/8/2012
There aren't enough adjectives or expletives to describe how much I am enjoying this fic... Definitely the first I read when I check my email for updates. All the characters compliment each other nicely and the emotions and trials they are experiencing seem real and somewhat relatable.(as far as I can relate to "Capes" of course)

Your big 'ol fan,
Paragon
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Haha! I like the last line! "...I think he likes me." Made me crack up laughing so hard, I'm surprised my dad didn't think I was choking... Although I'm strange as it is, so he might just already be used to it :)
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next xD
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »