Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
yumiulrichlovers chapter 40 . 10/24/2012
Awwwwwwww KYAAAA so much
Chowbo chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Nice chapter, I liked how Raven tried to use the "puppy pout" just imagining it was cute and funny. I wanna see how the rest of the team and the city react to them dating.
pathtales chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter! And you shouldn't feel bad about no includin lemons, I rather not see them than all the stories that have no plot and is only (and mostly very weird) lemons.
c1c2c3c4 chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
YYYAAAAAAAAYYY! There dating! Awesome writing
Juice chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Omg this story is amazing I don't have any words to explain how good it Is . I just love this story it is by far the best bb&rae story that I have read . I just love the pairing so much but then again I hate it to because it kinda reminds me if my complicated love life. Because just like bb & Rae I like him he likes me . He annoys me so I just tell him to gtfo . So he finally gives up on trying to get me to like him . And now I completely regret being a bitch to him . Hopefully my story will end up happy like yours .
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
I'm horrible at keeping up with my reviewing. There are just not enough hours in the day. Anyway, I liked the way you took a totally cliche and cheesy concept, and made it awesome. I wasn't sitting there ready to rip my hair out because it's so overplayed, I actually enjoyed it a lot. It fits quite nicely with this story, and you did it in an interesting and engaging way.
I'm excited to see where the next phase of the story goes. I'm especially interested to see how you write the reactions of the other Titans. All in all, I really enjoy this story and I can't wait for more.
Oh, and personally, I love starting out a new chapter with your shout-outs and author's notes, but that's just my opinion.
letseatthekids chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
About time. Liked the little details, and the story overall was mostly a good read. But how I will I procrastinate now? Hey JohnXGambit, do you have anything for us to read? I've always enjoyed your comments and ideas, sometimes more than the actual story.
Kringeline chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
She hasn't been retconned to be younger? I just assumed she was when my son mentioned her the other day. Another cliche well done. Nice touch with the stang's detailing, but damn that song is never going to get out of my head.
JOHNXgambit chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
dry cleaning...$10.35, R-cycle towing fee...$50.14, plane ticket to Africa...$525.99, Fine for braking every traffic violation since the birth of the automobile...$1747.82, Fine for braking several federal laws while causing panic in an airport...$50000.02, Stopping your official boyfriend from going to his superpowered adoptive family and telling them you threw his heart in a blender a hit mince without your powers...Priceless
shugokage chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
Great and amazing chapter and I glad he didn't escape from Raven!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
The Nevermore bit was relatively brief and non-standard in execution. Crisis averted. Thumbs up.
Omeganian chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
Garfield certainly isn't the only one with his patience strained...
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Well a more appropriate song for this chapter would be Phantom Blue's Never Too Late.

Been such a long time we’ve gone separate ways
I can’t believe I ever let you go
I gave my heart I gave you my soul
It felt so good to me
What we had was so unreal
Chained in a fantasy

Now that you’re gone
The walls are closing in
Still I’m alone
‘Cause I gotta be sure

[Chorus]
It’s never too late to start it over
I remember what we had and I want it all back again
Never too late to start it over
It’s never too late to start it over.

I see you, can feel you standing by my side
Emotions between us tear me up inside
You took my heart, you took my soul
Left me standing in the rain
But what I feel I can’t control
Is driving me insane

Now that you’re gone
The walls are closing in
Still I’m alone
‘Cause I gotta be sure

You can take a piece of my heart
You can take anything you want
You can get as close as you want
I’ll give you anything you need
Bowchikabowwow chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I've been feeling pretty jerked around with this story.
And had seriously thought about not reading it anymore. But alas I wanted to see how it progressed.
And I have to admit... you did a good job with this chapter. It wrapped everything pretty nicely.
Now pleeeeeeease have a good ending and don't disappoint.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
neat little race to the airport. looking forward to the next update.
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »