Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
I havent reviewed this in ages! Im an awful person! *sobs on a strait-jacketed Speedys shoulder* Sorry, I got caught up in other stuff, but now Im back! Thas was a fantastic chapter and I absolutly loved the way you used Ritas character. This a truly fantastic story and I cant wait to read the next part. Update this soon!
Nos482reborn chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Love the story so far
Wajinga watu chapter 43 . 11/26/2012
For a guy who is fluent in so many languages; guy, girl, beast, hero, stylist, party planner, war tactician, your Spanish, French, and lemonade making (at least when catering to members of the dewy-eyed, over eager female persuasion), could use a little work.

Once the team returned to the tower I found some parts of the story just seemed off, awkward, and hard to focus on, but that might just because another story is still dominating a large portion of my brain. I felt the "flow" come back around "Cold Rain". I was slightly irritated because I felt the doctor's appointment was random filler, but I guess it was necessary to get that girl on birth control...if it even works on her.

I really liked "Midway City". When you go long periods of time without seeing those who've raised you, your return makes you feel and act like a kid all over again. Will Chief and the rest of the outsiders be making an appearance?

Cyborg's beaming happy car face and being a big brother are about the cutest things I've ever pictured.

What's your current update schedule?
ALRIGHT! I am finally ALL caught up and ready to go!
Wajinga watu chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Re-reading (Justafly) to catch up and remember where I left off. I liked the Parade of Blondes, they really do serve a purpose in your story and each one was likable and helped the plot and character relationships progress. Its a shame BB had so many options while Rae got stuck with less than pislik. I'm uncertain if you've gone back and edited again. This time around I found that I saw spelling mistakes, mixed-up words, and many, many missing or misused quotation marks that I was way too excited to notice the first time I read this.

I was also distracted when BB turned into a Bull Moose. I could only hear the words of Paolo Puttanesca, "...a very cute moose, make all the boy [girl] moose go whaaaa".
Chowbo chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
Ok the rocket-sled was cool. I'm really curiouse how things are going to go with the nightmears. As always it was a great read, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Gyhy chapter 43 . 11/20/2012
Great story I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Will there be embarrassing baby stories/picture? I am really enjoying this story.
Sharpclaws chapter 40 . 11/20/2012
rofl "you make a girl feel so attractive". On another note Raven's desperate search for Changling was so chapter is great and I love how you wrapped it up.
Gyhy chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
Once again this is an amazing chapter... I feel like a broke record just repeatedly stating what a great story this is so, I'm going to stop writing reviews...not because I dislike the story but because at this point all I can think to say is...what a great story this is!
Gyhy chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
I truly enjoyed the ending scene where Changeling got THE TALK the most in this chapter. You have an amazing talent.
Gyhy chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Great chapter! My one complaint is your EspaƱol! It was really tough to read through it, if you use Mas y Menos again please let someone who speaks Spanish fluently translate for you rather than relying on Google Translate. If you can't find anyone, I would be willing to translate for you. Other than that this is a great story!
Gyhy chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I am loving this story! You have a great grasp on dialog. I loved the last line in the previous chapter as well and this chapter had me bursting out in laughter. I can't wait to read the next few chapters.
TW chapter 43 . 11/19/2012
Meet the parents. This should be fun.
Nuka chapter 43 . 11/19/2012
Annnnd he's back...possibly. There's still plenty of time for screwing up, but I feel like this short chapter fit better than its predecessors. I'm excited to see your take on the Doom Patrol's "family" dynamics, and how Gar and Raven fit (or don't fit) into it. Will Rae take advantage of her powers and slip into the green bean's single bunk? Will he allow the disobedience of his mother's unspoken law? Will Rae suffer her nightmares...she can't sleep, to midnight chat with a parental. Who'd give her more grief, Rita or Steve? You might not write it, but my head sure will.
i-rule-peace chapter 43 . 11/18/2012
Love the story but please let Rita approve their relationship. Also I think it would be interesting to see how changeling would react if Aqualad tried to rape raven.
Shadico chapter 43 . 11/18/2012
See, I know you just told me last chapter that you don't plan on continuously torturing Rae and BB...but that's exactly what you convey at the end of this chapter! Gah! Poor Rae! The nightmares! BB better not leave her alone at night! Stand up for yourself Gar! You're a man now for shit sake! blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg
1,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »