Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Dragonkyng chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
... 0_o okay...
JOHNXgambit chapter 42 . 11/6/2012
Look out Raven changling is channeling is inner rabbit
shugokage chapter 42 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter and very funny and nice reply thank you!
The Fat Lantern chapter 42 . 11/6/2012
Welcome Back! I had grown used to your regular updates, I was momentarily worried something might have happened to you with the storm out east and all (I have no Idea where you actually hail from, but even still), This chapter was great, I always have appreciated a good comedy, Anyways thanks for the new chapter, looking forward to the next one

Respectfully,

The Fat Lantern
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 42 . 11/6/2012
K, your at the point, you need to end your story. You can run a sequel of one shots that deal with various points of the relationship and even focus on the other Titans if you want. But, you need to end your story. The biggest mistake author's make is not ending. The story drags on till the author dies and the story doesn't get finished. (Insert every awesome fic that doesn't end here). thats all I got sir. Good luck.
Shadico chapter 42 . 11/6/2012
Welp, that last line made me laugh pretty hard. Especially because it snapped me out of all the anxiety I was feeling because of this chapter, just expecting SOMETHING to go terribly terribly wrong, christ. Story is still pretty open ended as to plot at this point, so just waiting to see where you take us next. All in all, another great chapter.
TW chapter 41 . 11/6/2012
I'm a big BBRae fan and I have to admit your story is one of the all time best that I've ever read. You have a great attention to detail and talk about a lot of things real teens face every day. Hope that you update soon, I can't wait to see the end.
dididemento chapter 41 . 11/5/2012
-sobsob- why must you be so cruel TT updateeee soon! :D please & thank you c: love the story
Dizzy chapter 41 . 11/5/2012
Your silence is breaking my heart.
mo chapter 41 . 11/5/2012
Good God, man. Throw us an update!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 41 . 11/3/2012
Very good story. A few minor flub-ups (like the forgotten broken ribs) and spelling errors, but rare enough that they're honestly typos, not a lack of spelling knowledge/proofreading. The plot is engaging and has enough action to actually feel like an older!Titans story, not just a sappy romance featuring the characters. (Yeah, I've never liked mindless fluff.) The character interactions are awkward, painful and occasionally just plain wrong - pretty much like real life, fantastic setting notwithstanding. And just like in life, the good moments stand out far more in comparison. The "Guy Talk" bits were funny, and the second one was somewhat scary. I can't wait to see what happens next. (Figuratively speaking. I never want to be that rude reader that begs for more chapters.) - Matsuri
BiblioMatsuri chapter 40 . 11/3/2012
*sniff* You pulled the dramatic catch-them-before-the-plane-leaves scene, and pulled it off in a big way. So painful, and so worth it in the end. *applause*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
Question: What's an SMS?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 27 . 11/3/2012
A) Starfire is awesome. B) I really want to see those costumes.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
I like Fritzi. Yes, she's flawed (and a bit character anyway), but making a clean break in person takes guts.
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »