Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Kellygirl6754 chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
This chapter had me laughing my butt off. It was just too funny and not just one distinct part but the whole chapter. Especially when Changeling said Raven looked a drowned rat.
Kringeline chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
I didn't see anything wrong with your lemon. But my right hand wingwoman did. And once again, explained the females would be let down in a way that made sense, sort of... Raven's mistake was like beaching a whale and leaving its rescue in the hands Japanese "researchers", overkill. Somebody get that boy Zatanna's number, he doesn't need to put up with this.
Nuka chapter 38 . 10/21/2012
Don't mind author's notes or shout outs, when I don't care for them its not difficult to just scroll down and skip past them.

Damn near quit reading altogether after I read, "We need to talk". If Rita and the Doom Patrol or SOMEONE doesn't knock some sense into that girl soon...
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
Hopefully that bike can turn to moto-x mode just in case Gar's in the woods.
Shadico chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
I actually enjoy the author's notes and responses at the top of each chapter entry. It's not very hard to just scroll down if you don't want to see it. I also honestly would probably not join the community, just because i'm lazy like that and would rather just leave reviews.

Onto a bit of criticism. The mumbo bit felt a tad too forced. Some foreshadowing and backstory of him at some point in chapter 38 would have helped quite a bit. How did he get into Raven's room? Why is he so much darker and evil now than in the past? Just a paragraph or two explaining his hated of Raven and planning out his attack or preparing to break into the tower...SOMETHING would have made the chapter feel better overall. His random appearance is just TOO convenient otherwise (Yes I realize it's a convenient plot device to get Rae over herself, but its a bit much).

Aside from that, 2 good chapters and I cannot wait until monday. I hope BB is easy to find and is understanding, though knowing you there's most likely going to be a shit ton of anger and arguing and GOD lamont, you're tearing me up! BB rejecting her at all would be just...ugh. Especially after her realization and her last words to mumbo.
Kellygirl6754 chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
Nice lemon and I don't understand why most girls didn't like it I thought it was pretty good.
irishfan62 chapter 37 . 10/21/2012
I'd love to send you an e-mail, but the rest of the address got cut off. What comes after the "at"?
JOHNXgambit chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
raven vs rita this is going to get ugly. BTW did u stop for 5 minutes and laugh after u wrote rude's response
LadyFelton1994 chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
I finally found it yay! It was really good! Haha thanks for yur story it has been really awesome! I hope Garfield would come back soon!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
huh, when you said they were going to have fights and stuff, i didn't quite expect them to have a row quite so soon after, um, 'shaking' on it.

i'm sorry, but i read these two chapters and thought, 'raven, what the eff is wrong with you!?'. seriously, she's gone through a slew of boys who have treated her like garbage and then she gets bb. and her first thought is 'too good to be true, must dispose of all evidence and pretend it didn't happen'.

i don't get it. all of this buggery and, argh!

seriously, she just concludes that a) bb wants kids, b) can't have kids biologically because of trigon, so c) bb wouldn't/shouldn't stay. no thought or consideration to the fact that a) bb might not want kids (highly unlikely, i know), b) bb might not be able to have kids anyway, and c) he might actually want to stay anyway. no choice, no discussion. where the frak is your almighty wisdom and consideration!?

raven, why you so newb!?

oh, right.

anyway, still, i was kind of expecting a bit of bliss before you go knocking me out of bbrae heaven. but there you go, doing your thing. cheers! still, your writing has elicited quite a bit of happy emotion from me, so thanks.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
Damn you... It's late and this is my favorite subscription at the moment
shugokage chapter 39 . 10/20/2012
Great double update and good job on the rejection!
Omeganian chapter 38 . 10/20/2012
One Thing Leads to Another. Are you telling me you never read it?
Dragonkyng chapter 39 . 10/20/2012
GO GET HIM GIRL!

(And I did find the link correctly thank you. And I might join that community if you made it)
TitanLover3353 chapter 39 . 10/20/2012
Yah! Thank you for updating so quickly! Loved this chapter... Its getting intense cant wait for the next one!:) update soon!
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »