Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Omeganian chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
Garfield certainly isn't the only one with his patience strained...
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Well a more appropriate song for this chapter would be Phantom Blue's Never Too Late.

Been such a long time we’ve gone separate ways
I can’t believe I ever let you go
I gave my heart I gave you my soul
It felt so good to me
What we had was so unreal
Chained in a fantasy

Now that you’re gone
The walls are closing in
Still I’m alone
‘Cause I gotta be sure

It’s never too late to start it over
I remember what we had and I want it all back again
Never too late to start it over
It’s never too late to start it over.

I see you, can feel you standing by my side
Emotions between us tear me up inside
You took my heart, you took my soul
Left me standing in the rain
But what I feel I can’t control
Is driving me insane

Now that you’re gone
The walls are closing in
Still I’m alone
‘Cause I gotta be sure

You can take a piece of my heart
You can take anything you want
You can get as close as you want
I’ll give you anything you need
Bowchikabowwow chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I've been feeling pretty jerked around with this story.
And had seriously thought about not reading it anymore. But alas I wanted to see how it progressed.
And I have to admit... you did a good job with this chapter. It wrapped everything pretty nicely.
Now pleeeeeeease have a good ending and don't disappoint.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
neat little race to the airport. looking forward to the next update.
Shadico chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
This chapter was awesome. Loved every single bit of it. I thought I read that mumbo broke one of her ribs with a kick though, and she had no powers to heal it. You could have sprinkled in a bit of anguish about it during her racing about, and probably still could when she gets home. Either way, awesome all around.
BloodRose101 chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter write on!
Dizzy chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
LOVE IT! Oh my goodness this is amazing! Your writing is so fluid and your insight into the character's personalities are ON POINT! I am cheesing my ass off right now; this chapter has made me so happy.

Now taking it back a bit, the girls that werent happy with the lemon are thinking of themselves and not the characters or the situation. That was perfect for Raven and BeastBoy's first time.

In reverence to the piece about your author's notes and the forum, frankly I look forward to reading your responses and insight before reading the chapter, but maybe thats just me?

Great work, as usual. I am very excited for what all is to come. By the way, you never really answered how far you're going to take the story? End after the engagement? Planning the wedding? Blending with your "Raven's Wedding"?
V is for the 5th chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
...stalker creepy all the way to the airport though XD

9 out of 5
fangirling chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
theluckyshot chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Well, that was interesting. lets see the rest of this puppy through then I'm getting anxious to see how it ends. Unless of course you really plan to do ten more chapters, because quite frankly I'm okay with that.

TitanLover3353 chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I Loved this chapter:) I'm glad that he's back, also i apparently missed the fact that she lost her powers:( I hope she gets them back and soon!
Nuka chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Lord Vukodlak chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I can image their reactions.

"Its about time."

"Oh Joyous news now we can have the girl talk about our boys."
Victorthe3rd chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Awesome chapter! Although I will say Cascada was a nice touch, conversely, the whole chase and airport scene is like the most cliche in the book, but you pulled it off in a way that it didnt seem cliche at all. Cant wait for the next chapter. If Lemon scented help is needed, I humbly offer my skills.
Caprichoso chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
As I come to chapter 40, I realize I've been devouring these chapters at breakneck speed in whatever free time I get, not stopping even to leave a review. Rather inconsiderate of me, I know, but it's really more of a testament to your skill as an author that I couldn't bring myself to stop. Now that I've caught up, though, I'll say this:

This story is an absolute pleasure to read.

Your characterizations are spot-on, you mix of action and romance and humor and fluff seamlessly, and you have originality. Typos and such are fairly inconsequential, especially considering how insanely prolific of a writer you are. All that makes this a winner in my book.

Oh, and regarding the lemon, as a guy, I can say it's pretty accurate. Foreplay gives the girl a good time, but as soon as Tab A goes into Slot B, all bets are pretty much off for that first time if there's that much pent-up... everything. There's plenty of time for slow and lazy later.

Keep up the amazing work!
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »