Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Dragonkyng chapter 39 . 10/20/2012
GO GET HIM GIRL!

(And I did find the link correctly thank you. And I might join that community if you made it)
TitanLover3353 chapter 39 . 10/20/2012
Yah! Thank you for updating so quickly! Loved this chapter... Its getting intense cant wait for the next one!:) update soon!
TitanLover3353 chapter 38 . 10/20/2012
AHHHHHHHH OMG my reaction to this chapter... Holy cow... Please please please please please please update update update! Like soon! I basically ripped all my hair out hahaha i get way to attached to Fanfics... Also i loved the new lemon. Keep it up:) and I look forward to more chapters and hopefully more lemons:)
Thowell3 chapter 38 . 10/20/2012
Have to admit getting sort of tired of the "will they, wont they" stuff. I know you have a plan and all that but at the same time the longer you prolong it the more it will annoy readers, Jut putting that out there from one FF writer to another.
RavenFan chapter 37 . 10/20/2012
So does this mean this series is completed and the continuation is a lemon?
MissHB chapter 37 . 10/20/2012
That was some hot lemon, good job. One of the best birthday present ever, lol.
I'm probably the only girl who didn't mind the "less-fluff-more-wild" sex.
I'm curious to see Raven "returning the favor" tho.
Nuka chapter 37 . 10/20/2012
The lemon was hot. But it would have been hotter had you shown us what had happened instead of telling us. Might be what the girls are complaining about.
Kellygirl6754 chapter 37 . 10/20/2012
Yes I am over 18 and I have been trying to find the lemon and no matter what I can not find it. So could you please send me the lemon.
Harrassle chapter 36 . 10/20/2012
When I was reading the lemon, I thought it was really obnoxious. The tease was funny as hell, but still annoying. And I can agree with a previous comment, to an extent. As a woman, when I read this stuff I expect it to be "fluffier", especially when its a couple's fist time together.I do recognize the benefit of something more savage. I'm just not sure if you exactly hit it with your female readers. Maybe its a guy/girl speak thing and maybe it is just me.
Lady Blackwolf chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
I read your lemon, and it was very good. :) Im glad you found a place to showcase it, and before you get all nervous yes Im over 18.
dylanbiancamano chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
boy howdy do you have a mind in your skull. there were some points of this thing where i was thinking, wow, you really thought this through didn't you. where as the Lemon and butter sauce (that's what i call the aqua lad sex scene) was just kind of raunchy, this one was down right X rated, i understand why you didn't want to put this one up on this web site. and don't worry, if any one tries to sue you for peddling smut to kids, I'll testify for you difference, if any one comes at you with a shot gun, well then your on your own, i may like ya, but i sure as shit ain't bullet proof. update soon and update often and thank you for writing.
Zeta Marz chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
Well I already sent you an email (btw is it ) and I haven't heard from you all day, and to repeat my email, yes I am over 18 years and I double dog pinky swear on it, so please give me URL for the Lmon, thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
Omg!
Totally wanted to read the lemon buuut didn't want to email you. Because you know of privacy yata yata yata.
.;
So I went looking for that infamous lemon. I solemnly swear I am over age! Lol.
I have to say it took longer than I expected so I applaud you for that.

Unfortunately all the gwow yum yum gumball stuff was missing.
T_T
It was a GOOD lemon don't get me wrong. But I wanted more fluff. Not exactly smutt. For those of us that CAN read your lemon legally, well were not exactly virgins (at least I think so, or should I say I hope so) Maybe its a girl (because yah I'm a girl )thing, but we want passionate blow your mind bow chika bow wow. Idk it felt very well thought out...
As changeling said "Stop thinking. Turn over "
RosesAreRed201 chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
pls may i have the lemon i dont know how to get it! meh pls! tell me how pls! thanks! it an awesome story btw! :)
Dizzy chapter 37 . 10/19/2012