Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
dylanbiancamano chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
boy howdy do you have a mind in your skull. there were some points of this thing where i was thinking, wow, you really thought this through didn't you. where as the Lemon and butter sauce (that's what i call the aqua lad sex scene) was just kind of raunchy, this one was down right X rated, i understand why you didn't want to put this one up on this web site. and don't worry, if any one tries to sue you for peddling smut to kids, I'll testify for you difference, if any one comes at you with a shot gun, well then your on your own, i may like ya, but i sure as shit ain't bullet proof. update soon and update often and thank you for writing.
Zeta Marz chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
Well I already sent you an email (btw is it ) and I haven't heard from you all day, and to repeat my email, yes I am over 18 years and I double dog pinky swear on it, so please give me URL for the Lmon, thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
Omg!
Totally wanted to read the lemon buuut didn't want to email you. Because you know of privacy yata yata yata.
.;
So I went looking for that infamous lemon. I solemnly swear I am over age! Lol.
I have to say it took longer than I expected so I applaud you for that.

Unfortunately all the gwow yum yum gumball stuff was missing.
T_T
It was a GOOD lemon don't get me wrong. But I wanted more fluff. Not exactly smutt. For those of us that CAN read your lemon legally, well were not exactly virgins (at least I think so, or should I say I hope so) Maybe its a girl (because yah I'm a girl )thing, but we want passionate blow your mind bow chika bow wow. Idk it felt very well thought out...
As changeling said "Stop thinking. Turn over "
RosesAreRed201 chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
pls may i have the lemon i dont know how to get it! meh pls! tell me how pls! thanks! it an awesome story btw! :)
Dizzy chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
I am pleased.
Shadico chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
Guys, he posted the website it's hosted at in the first lemon. Just look for it, lmao.

Also, Lamont. Lamont my good man, where do I send the vodka? That lemon...jesus christ. you are a god among men. Keep up the DAMN good work.
LadyFelton1994 chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
Where is it posted omg
nikki14091 chapter 37 . 10/19/2012
I'm 18. Send the URL please
Dragonkyng chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
Yay! So happy! Please keep writing.

Also I'm 22 I swear. Can I read the lemon?
c1c2c3c4 chapter 36 . 10/18/2012
Awesome! Does that mean Raven and Changeling are dating?
Chowbo chapter 36 . 10/18/2012
To a degree yes but there are always chances for something unexpected. One could be that an enemy attacked the city so Changling had to run to his room naked and ran into any of the others while coming out of Raven's room. Sorry these are the things I see happening when left like that. Oh and this chapter was really good too, keep it up.
Kringeline chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
I've known that girl 4 or 5 years now. She doesn't need luck. The fight scenes were awkward in your writing, but Ch.35 just felt like a severely awkward situation when I first read it. After Ch.36 it doesn't matter. That was awesome.
Victorthe3rd chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
AND GARFIELD SCORES! THE LOGANS WIN THE RAVEN BOWL! LOL! AWESOME CHAPTER! That song by the Bloodhound Gang,"The Bad Touch", just kept goin through my head all through the story after i read the title. I didnt mean to sound like a whiny bit(h in my review. i was just mad that you ended the chapter there. I was so ready to read more. Such a good story! No, not good, GREAT. FANTASTIC! PHENOMINAL! Can't wait for the Rated R version. And I do agree, the recent content filters on this site BLOWS! Keep up the good work man!
JOHNXgambit chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
We should stop now... BB thats like slamming on the brakes when your in the lead in the daytona 500 on lap 499 it wil end in total carnage
Lord Vukodlak chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
Hmm while I don't doubt the ability of Garfield to smell if a woman is fertile I have my doubts of his ability to predict the future. She isn't fertile now but if she became fertile in the next 3 to 5 days she could still get pregnant.
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »