Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Sergeant Daniel chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
This is really good. I love everything there is about this story. The only thing is that I haven't read the lemon chapters, since the site that they are on is blocked on my computer. Parental controls. But you really don't have to read them to enjoy this story. Anyway update soon:D
Chowbo chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
This was a good chapter, I just wish it was longer like some of the others.
shugokage chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Great job on this chapter and I really like the way you control and develop their relationship!
Kellygirl6754 chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Lamont...I admire your story. For many reasons but the main one being that it makes sense. Yeah sure there have been many fanfictions that make sense but they usually stop at about fifteen chapters and the ones that surpass that limit stick to one mood whether it be sad or really really dramatic. But you, you have made a story that has many moods and it makes sense. This came to mind when I began reading this chapter and I really wanted to tell you this.
Shadico chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
A tad shorter than the other chapters, but i'm so desperately relieved they're finally public about this all. Holy shit. I feel all warm and fuzzy now, hah.

I would LOVE to see marriage and family in this fic. Them raising their child/ren and the interactions that entails with the other titans and perhaps other spawn interactions (M'ari etc) would probably rocket this to the all time best Titan's fic. And assuming you've read the top Titan fics on this site, that's saying something.

Raven's struggle with not wanting to bring a child into this world with the burden of her powers, overcoming that worry, trusting in her friends and Gar, and experiencing motherhood. What more could you ask for? Well, other than the fact that you could have an assload of fun writing for superpowered kids running a muck in the tower (Perhaps in the epilogue).

Would be interesting on how you'd keep an adult theme in the fic whilst writing about that. The fic would probably revert back to a majority of fluff over lemon, but I don't think anyone hates the fluff. I sure as hell don't.

I'm going to be re-reading some of the best bbrae fics this week and see if I can't pull any inspirational ideas from those that you haven't covered yet. Love ya Lamont!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
otp means one true pairing. since i shipped these two within the first three minutes of the first episode, (heh, watch out for falling dinosaurs? i'll go away now...) i figured, yeah, that's my otp.

hmm, as for tropes/cliches to play with? i guess switching bodies is pretty common. bb already has some experience with her powers according to the comics, but it would be interesting seeing rae deal with the beast. wonder if meditation would help?

other than that, grand storytelling as always. starfire was spectacular. hmm, the spectacular starfire. why does that sound so familiar? like i'm stealing from marvel. eh, oh well.

stunning starfire? nah, sounds like a finishing move. stupendous starfire? maybe...

well, hope to see more soon.
Omeganian chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Ever thought of writing a chapter about how some things ARE kept secret in the Tower?
yumiulrichlovers chapter 40 . 10/24/2012
Awwwwwwww KYAAAA so much
Chowbo chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Nice chapter, I liked how Raven tried to use the "puppy pout" just imagining it was cute and funny. I wanna see how the rest of the team and the city react to them dating.
pathtales chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter! And you shouldn't feel bad about no includin lemons, I rather not see them than all the stories that have no plot and is only (and mostly very weird) lemons.
c1c2c3c4 chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
YYYAAAAAAAAYYY! There dating! Awesome writing
Juice chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Omg this story is amazing I don't have any words to explain how good it Is . I just love this story it is by far the best bb&rae story that I have read . I just love the pairing so much but then again I hate it to because it kinda reminds me if my complicated love life. Because just like bb & Rae I like him he likes me . He annoys me so I just tell him to gtfo . So he finally gives up on trying to get me to like him . And now I completely regret being a bitch to him . Hopefully my story will end up happy like yours .
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
I'm horrible at keeping up with my reviewing. There are just not enough hours in the day. Anyway, I liked the way you took a totally cliche and cheesy concept, and made it awesome. I wasn't sitting there ready to rip my hair out because it's so overplayed, I actually enjoyed it a lot. It fits quite nicely with this story, and you did it in an interesting and engaging way.
I'm excited to see where the next phase of the story goes. I'm especially interested to see how you write the reactions of the other Titans. All in all, I really enjoy this story and I can't wait for more.
Oh, and personally, I love starting out a new chapter with your shout-outs and author's notes, but that's just my opinion.
letseatthekids chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
About time. Liked the little details, and the story overall was mostly a good read. But how I will I procrastinate now? Hey JohnXGambit, do you have anything for us to read? I've always enjoyed your comments and ideas, sometimes more than the actual story.
Kringeline chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
She hasn't been retconned to be younger? I just assumed she was when my son mentioned her the other day. Another cliche well done. Nice touch with the stang's detailing, but damn that song is never going to get out of my head.
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »