Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Dragonkyng chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
Yay! So happy! Please keep writing.

Also I'm 22 I swear. Can I read the lemon?
c1c2c3c4 chapter 36 . 10/18/2012
Awesome! Does that mean Raven and Changeling are dating?
Chowbo chapter 36 . 10/18/2012
To a degree yes but there are always chances for something unexpected. One could be that an enemy attacked the city so Changling had to run to his room naked and ran into any of the others while coming out of Raven's room. Sorry these are the things I see happening when left like that. Oh and this chapter was really good too, keep it up.
Kringeline chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
I've known that girl 4 or 5 years now. She doesn't need luck. The fight scenes were awkward in your writing, but Ch.35 just felt like a severely awkward situation when I first read it. After Ch.36 it doesn't matter. That was awesome.
Victorthe3rd chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
AND GARFIELD SCORES! THE LOGANS WIN THE RAVEN BOWL! LOL! AWESOME CHAPTER! That song by the Bloodhound Gang,"The Bad Touch", just kept goin through my head all through the story after i read the title. I didnt mean to sound like a whiny bit(h in my review. i was just mad that you ended the chapter there. I was so ready to read more. Such a good story! No, not good, GREAT. FANTASTIC! PHENOMINAL! Can't wait for the Rated R version. And I do agree, the recent content filters on this site BLOWS! Keep up the good work man!
JOHNXgambit chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
We should stop now... BB thats like slamming on the brakes when your in the lead in the daytona 500 on lap 499 it wil end in total carnage
Lord Vukodlak chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
Hmm while I don't doubt the ability of Garfield to smell if a woman is fertile I have my doubts of his ability to predict the future. She isn't fertile now but if she became fertile in the next 3 to 5 days she could still get pregnant.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Please don't do that thing 75% of all BB/Rae fics do, where they fart around in Nevermore for what seems like a million years before giving us the "shocking" revelation that Raven's "new emotion" wearing a pink hood is LOVE OMG.

Please. It's so played out.
Shadico chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Hand's down, you are my favorite author ever right now, and for the forseeable future. Jesus christ. GET THAT LEMON POSTED! I thought the shower seen was hot...but this. My god man. My god...
Omeganian chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Well, at least the last scene went better than in OTLTA.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
I'm expecting great things from you dude
LadyFelton1994 chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Question what website is it on?
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Well done on this chapter.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Hahaaha well gotta wait for Le Lemon on AFF then.
yumiulrichlovers chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
\(/)\ )o( KYAAAA! Omg I 100% love it! This is the best. Dude, you rock! Jajajajaja yay!
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »