Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
JOHNXgambit chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
dry cleaning...$10.35, R-cycle towing fee...$50.14, plane ticket to Africa...$525.99, Fine for braking every traffic violation since the birth of the automobile...$1747.82, Fine for braking several federal laws while causing panic in an airport...$50000.02, Stopping your official boyfriend from going to his superpowered adoptive family and telling them you threw his heart in a blender a hit mince without your powers...Priceless
shugokage chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
Great and amazing chapter and I glad he didn't escape from Raven!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
The Nevermore bit was relatively brief and non-standard in execution. Crisis averted. Thumbs up.
Omeganian chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
Garfield certainly isn't the only one with his patience strained...
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Well a more appropriate song for this chapter would be Phantom Blue's Never Too Late.

Been such a long time we’ve gone separate ways
I can’t believe I ever let you go
I gave my heart I gave you my soul
It felt so good to me
What we had was so unreal
Chained in a fantasy

Now that you’re gone
The walls are closing in
Still I’m alone
‘Cause I gotta be sure

[Chorus]
It’s never too late to start it over
I remember what we had and I want it all back again
Never too late to start it over
It’s never too late to start it over.

I see you, can feel you standing by my side
Emotions between us tear me up inside
You took my heart, you took my soul
Left me standing in the rain
But what I feel I can’t control
Is driving me insane

Now that you’re gone
The walls are closing in
Still I’m alone
‘Cause I gotta be sure

You can take a piece of my heart
You can take anything you want
You can get as close as you want
I’ll give you anything you need
Bowchikabowwow chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I've been feeling pretty jerked around with this story.
And had seriously thought about not reading it anymore. But alas I wanted to see how it progressed.
And I have to admit... you did a good job with this chapter. It wrapped everything pretty nicely.
Now pleeeeeeease have a good ending and don't disappoint.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
neat little race to the airport. looking forward to the next update.
Shadico chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
This chapter was awesome. Loved every single bit of it. I thought I read that mumbo broke one of her ribs with a kick though, and she had no powers to heal it. You could have sprinkled in a bit of anguish about it during her racing about, and probably still could when she gets home. Either way, awesome all around.
BloodRose101 chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter write on!
Dizzy chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
LOVE IT! Oh my goodness this is amazing! Your writing is so fluid and your insight into the character's personalities are ON POINT! I am cheesing my ass off right now; this chapter has made me so happy.

Now taking it back a bit, the girls that werent happy with the lemon are thinking of themselves and not the characters or the situation. That was perfect for Raven and BeastBoy's first time.

In reverence to the piece about your author's notes and the forum, frankly I look forward to reading your responses and insight before reading the chapter, but maybe thats just me?

Great work, as usual. I am very excited for what all is to come. By the way, you never really answered how far you're going to take the story? End after the engagement? Planning the wedding? Blending with your "Raven's Wedding"?
V is for the 5th chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
...stalker creepy all the way to the airport though XD

9 out of 5
fangirling chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
HOLY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
theluckyshot chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Well, that was interesting. lets see the rest of this puppy through then I'm getting anxious to see how it ends. Unless of course you really plan to do ten more chapters, because quite frankly I'm okay with that.

300-709.
TitanLover3353 chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I Loved this chapter:) I'm glad that he's back, also i apparently missed the fact that she lost her powers:( I hope she gets them back and soon!
Nuka chapter 40 . 10/21/2012