Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Tofu Thief chapter 41 . 10/28/2012
This is such a good story
:')
-tears up-
Anyhoo
UPDATE.
PLEASE. I BEG YOU ;_;
I will probably drag Funky over to read this. (I share an account with Funky. I'm Husky byw :3 [note the husky stands for a "husky" voice.])
Husky
Muroun chapter 41 . 10/28/2012
Wow. I decided to read the entire story this weekend and ended up staying up until 5 a.m. so that I could finish it. I wasn't expecting this story to keep me so drawn into it. I felt that you portrayed the characters extremely well and I liked that you included minimum action scene. I've read so much that I'm finding it hard to comment on one specific thing. So I'm just going to congratulate you on having such an amazing story.

Thank you for sharing it with us, and good luck to you with upcoming chapters.

-Ellen Marie
Dragonkyng chapter 41 . 10/28/2012
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for more.
PunkSchnee chapter 41 . 10/27/2012
Dude, I just got into your story and I love it. Please update as often as you can so I can read more of your story. Thank you.

Darkness on the Rise
Nuka chapter 41 . 10/27/2012
Oh and the thrown into the past/future/alternate dimension fun. Not so dark but overused tropes. Every boy grew up in fear of her father, but Raven's case is a bit unique.
Nuka chapter 41 . 10/27/2012
Hm. The only thing you've missed, that I can think of is amnesia and an epilogue depicting a big happy family. I'm not too excited about either, but you've pulled of worse. I guess.
Red Cat Lotty chapter 41 . 10/27/2012
Ok, I'm getting a fluff overdose - and it is awesome :D
Lord Vukodlak chapter 41 . 10/27/2012
Largely what I expected, was surprised to learn they KNEW Raven had been sleeping in his bed for the past few months. Can't imagine Raven is happy with what they may be thinking about what went on in there. Then again telling them the truth in that she's plagued by nightmares and sleeping with Garfield keeps them away us probably more embarrassing.
V is for the 5th chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
you want clich├ęs? can't help you there, but may i know what BB was gonna say about ravens birthmark? that could lead somewhere interesting. but that will probably be a little lame to continue the story om just that so maybe just 1 chapter for that. but then again i want this to go on for quite some more time and have an ending that actually ends it, not some cliffhanging ending that might make you take it back up. but whatever, you FF and i'm 1 fan and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
QueenVictoriaXIV chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Awwwwww the chapter was so cheesy its cute! I've read each story since chapter one but I always kept forgetting to review. Keep up the good work :D
Sergeant Daniel chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
This is really good. I love everything there is about this story. The only thing is that I haven't read the lemon chapters, since the site that they are on is blocked on my computer. Parental controls. But you really don't have to read them to enjoy this story. Anyway update soon:D
Chowbo chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
This was a good chapter, I just wish it was longer like some of the others.
shugokage chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Great job on this chapter and I really like the way you control and develop their relationship!
Kellygirl6754 chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Lamont...I admire your story. For many reasons but the main one being that it makes sense. Yeah sure there have been many fanfictions that make sense but they usually stop at about fifteen chapters and the ones that surpass that limit stick to one mood whether it be sad or really really dramatic. But you, you have made a story that has many moods and it makes sense. This came to mind when I began reading this chapter and I really wanted to tell you this.
Shadico chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
A tad shorter than the other chapters, but i'm so desperately relieved they're finally public about this all. Holy shit. I feel all warm and fuzzy now, hah.

I would LOVE to see marriage and family in this fic. Them raising their child/ren and the interactions that entails with the other titans and perhaps other spawn interactions (M'ari etc) would probably rocket this to the all time best Titan's fic. And assuming you've read the top Titan fics on this site, that's saying something.

Raven's struggle with not wanting to bring a child into this world with the burden of her powers, overcoming that worry, trusting in her friends and Gar, and experiencing motherhood. What more could you ask for? Well, other than the fact that you could have an assload of fun writing for superpowered kids running a muck in the tower (Perhaps in the epilogue).

Would be interesting on how you'd keep an adult theme in the fic whilst writing about that. The fic would probably revert back to a majority of fluff over lemon, but I don't think anyone hates the fluff. I sure as hell don't.

I'm going to be re-reading some of the best bbrae fics this week and see if I can't pull any inspirational ideas from those that you haven't covered yet. Love ya Lamont!
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »