Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Shadico chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
A tad shorter than the other chapters, but i'm so desperately relieved they're finally public about this all. Holy shit. I feel all warm and fuzzy now, hah.

I would LOVE to see marriage and family in this fic. Them raising their child/ren and the interactions that entails with the other titans and perhaps other spawn interactions (M'ari etc) would probably rocket this to the all time best Titan's fic. And assuming you've read the top Titan fics on this site, that's saying something.

Raven's struggle with not wanting to bring a child into this world with the burden of her powers, overcoming that worry, trusting in her friends and Gar, and experiencing motherhood. What more could you ask for? Well, other than the fact that you could have an assload of fun writing for superpowered kids running a muck in the tower (Perhaps in the epilogue).

Would be interesting on how you'd keep an adult theme in the fic whilst writing about that. The fic would probably revert back to a majority of fluff over lemon, but I don't think anyone hates the fluff. I sure as hell don't.

I'm going to be re-reading some of the best bbrae fics this week and see if I can't pull any inspirational ideas from those that you haven't covered yet. Love ya Lamont!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
otp means one true pairing. since i shipped these two within the first three minutes of the first episode, (heh, watch out for falling dinosaurs? i'll go away now...) i figured, yeah, that's my otp.

hmm, as for tropes/cliches to play with? i guess switching bodies is pretty common. bb already has some experience with her powers according to the comics, but it would be interesting seeing rae deal with the beast. wonder if meditation would help?

other than that, grand storytelling as always. starfire was spectacular. hmm, the spectacular starfire. why does that sound so familiar? like i'm stealing from marvel. eh, oh well.

stunning starfire? nah, sounds like a finishing move. stupendous starfire? maybe...

well, hope to see more soon.
Omeganian chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Ever thought of writing a chapter about how some things ARE kept secret in the Tower?
yumiulrichlovers chapter 40 . 10/24/2012
Awwwwwwww KYAAAA so much
Chowbo chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Nice chapter, I liked how Raven tried to use the "puppy pout" just imagining it was cute and funny. I wanna see how the rest of the team and the city react to them dating.
pathtales chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter! And you shouldn't feel bad about no includin lemons, I rather not see them than all the stories that have no plot and is only (and mostly very weird) lemons.
c1c2c3c4 chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
YYYAAAAAAAAYYY! There dating! Awesome writing
Juice chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
Omg this story is amazing I don't have any words to explain how good it Is . I just love this story it is by far the best bb&rae story that I have read . I just love the pairing so much but then again I hate it to because it kinda reminds me if my complicated love life. Because just like bb & Rae I like him he likes me . He annoys me so I just tell him to gtfo . So he finally gives up on trying to get me to like him . And now I completely regret being a bitch to him . Hopefully my story will end up happy like yours .
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
I'm horrible at keeping up with my reviewing. There are just not enough hours in the day. Anyway, I liked the way you took a totally cliche and cheesy concept, and made it awesome. I wasn't sitting there ready to rip my hair out because it's so overplayed, I actually enjoyed it a lot. It fits quite nicely with this story, and you did it in an interesting and engaging way.
I'm excited to see where the next phase of the story goes. I'm especially interested to see how you write the reactions of the other Titans. All in all, I really enjoy this story and I can't wait for more.
Oh, and personally, I love starting out a new chapter with your shout-outs and author's notes, but that's just my opinion.
letseatthekids chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
About time. Liked the little details, and the story overall was mostly a good read. But how I will I procrastinate now? Hey JohnXGambit, do you have anything for us to read? I've always enjoyed your comments and ideas, sometimes more than the actual story.
Kringeline chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
She hasn't been retconned to be younger? I just assumed she was when my son mentioned her the other day. Another cliche well done. Nice touch with the stang's detailing, but damn that song is never going to get out of my head.
JOHNXgambit chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
dry cleaning...$10.35, R-cycle towing fee...$50.14, plane ticket to Africa...$525.99, Fine for braking every traffic violation since the birth of the automobile...$1747.82, Fine for braking several federal laws while causing panic in an airport...$50000.02, Stopping your official boyfriend from going to his superpowered adoptive family and telling them you threw his heart in a blender a hit mince without your powers...Priceless
shugokage chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
Great and amazing chapter and I glad he didn't escape from Raven!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
The Nevermore bit was relatively brief and non-standard in execution. Crisis averted. Thumbs up.
Omeganian chapter 40 . 10/22/2012
Garfield certainly isn't the only one with his patience strained...
1,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »