Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 78 . 2/26/2014
Nice man I really like the way u see raven just fucking awesome-G THE NEPHILIM.
dj25taz chapter 78 . 2/26/2014
Great story
STG13 chapter 78 . 2/26/2014
Best story of my life I loved it so much
Green Bunny chapter 78 . 2/25/2014
This work has always been my guilty pleasure. I feel like these characters come closest to what I expect out of them... with the right nudging to really push their characters. I especially like that you take familiar situations and put very engaging twists on them. I read the heck out of this! Nice work.
JOHNXgambit chapter 78 . 2/25/2014
it always amazes me how much depth and research u take in your story
Jerel chapter 77 . 2/25/2014
Not the first time her dark energy did something like that. Check Primeval by Xaphrin. Raven subconciously marked Beast Boy as hers, much to her shock.
Guest chapter 77 . 2/25/2014
Wow this is one of the best fabrics I've read on this sight at the end I was actually tearing up great job
krostovikraven1 chapter 76 . 2/24/2014
very funny. all in Knark language. The most primitive form of men talking.
JOHNXgambit chapter 77 . 2/24/2014
takes rebelling against yourself to a whole new level
Rose235b chapter 77 . 2/24/2014
Can I just say how much I love the fact that you still post things related to the story? It's not just BAM the end, you give us things to think about. And tbh, this option where it was Raven's own feelings (not just a tiny chance when Gar could just go out of town a week later and it wouldn't happen) that kind of created 60k little thingies with some of BB and Raven in them, well, it's brilliant.
JasonVUK chapter 77 . 2/24/2014
8O A conspiracy! o,,o Nevermore should open up stores and newspapers with all that goes on in there 8D that'd be funny and weird.

A city full of little Ravens o,,o _ crazy!
:D And I forgive you about the coke _
JOHNXgambit chapter 76 . 2/24/2014
and I still can't figure out why I'm still laughing at this right now, BTW are u going to include that booby trap joke with robot suit
Jerel chapter 75 . 2/24/2014
Hilarious!
Psomaster chapter 73 . 2/23/2014
Nooooooo! Why does it have to end so soon! It seems like I only just started reading this a few days ago! So far you have singlehandedly written the BEST Teen Titans story focusing on Raven and Beastboy.

You have handled how things went perfectly. You Kept everyone in character yet had them progress within the expectations of the readers, or at least for me. I was sad to be reading the final parts of the story.

I was a bit sad but glad the story was finally over and actually got finished. I will be sad the story ends but really liked the ending and how things lasted for so long.
BartWLewis chapter 76 . 2/23/2014
Loved Bars and Dicks talk ,I've actually became friends with someone and that that's kinda what we did.
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »