Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Lord Vukodlak chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
If there's an on-board chemlab there should probably be an emergency shower for chemical spills. Even my high school science room had one of those. I liked Bumblebee's comments about Raven crawling into Beast Boy's lap like she was going home. I suppose we'll find out soon enough what favor Raven needs from Blackstock but I'm guessing it has to do with a second date, maybe a homemeal.
TripleTheCheese chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Thank god the action scene is over. I prefer drama and story in fanfictions rather than shoot-outs and explosions. No offense, but thanks for being a bad action writer, because it really shortened what could have been a very drawn out battle. Now back to the plot, I hope.

Also, don't worry bout those fools droppin out on the story. They'll be back. They always come back.
Dragonkyng chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Yay! Their (finally) getting together! Though I'm surprised no one has (yet) been taken by the heart of darkness.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Hello again!
Great! Finally!
Awesome!
OHMYGODYES YES YES YES YES!
No amount of adjectives/exclamations can explain my fangirl vibes, if you can feel them, where ever you reside and write.

Your series, I repeat for the nth time, is unparalleled, and I love it. Continue to do what you do, continue progressing, and I look forward to reading!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
If the Heavy Arms Kai doesn't work, well gotta call the Strike Freedom with the METEOR Backpack for maximum carnage, not forgeting the Xiphias 3 Rail Cannons and Callidus Plasma Cannons
Lord Vukodlak chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Ah the old played right into the villains hands trick. Though it may not have been Immortus's plan the whole time. Still an example of nice job breaking it hero. I wonder what Raven will see when she regains consciousness.
V is for the 5th chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Damn you and your cliffhangers!
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Very good chapter.
Very good.
Hey, you are getting better, so does it matter how long it is?
Now's the time you know who truly likes your work and who doesn't.
Readers who are impatient really aren't fans at all.
Dizzy chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
I'm still 100% a fan! I understand your writing has gotten slower bt the scenes are still excellently executed. I don't particularly like these recent cliff hangers but they keep me on my toes. Looking forward to what you throw at us next.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
i think the story is progressing nicely and read whenever you update. i just dont always review because i average 20 stories a day and get tired of reviewing "nice chapter. looking forward to more" whenever someone uploads a new chapter and i have nothing spectacular to say about it. good stories with great updates, i just have nothing to say about them. your doing great so dont worry about that and even if i dont review i am still reading and enjoying your story. keep up the good work and im looking forward to what happens next.
Justafly chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Whoa, boy. I'm not dumping you, we're having communication issues. I believe, in English, it is called a "rough patch". Sorry, that wasn't funny. I, personally, am really enjoying the action. I'll admit it is longer than most action scenes, but so was your build up to the start of Rae and BB's romantic relationship... And, I mean, come on, these kids are super heroes! They can't just date and party 24/7. I don't have to read for that, I live on a college campus! As for my missing review it is your own fault. Posting this gloriousness when I have finals and four papers, not to mention the fact that I have to deal w everyone else's last minute test/paper stress, because I am apparently the only chem tutor who can translate textbook to English. Sorry, you are one of many who have had to deal with my stress. Anywho, your writing is still great. I hadn't even realized how long the fighting really was until I had read other reviews. Sometimes the action can be a teensy bit hard to follow, but you can tell it is all very well planned and thought out. The comedic relief was, well, funny. I still hate Aqualad. Kudos (?), cookies (?), something (?) for trying something new and expanding your comfort zone. Also, I totally thought you would enjoy less of my harassment. Since, I was wrong and you so obviously missed me I hope this review/life story makes up for that one missing review.
shugokage chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Very good chapter and battle strategy by Immortus!
Matoi27 chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
I was wondering if u could explain to me whats been happening from chapter 29 to 33... i kinda stoped understanding after the one of the halloween party lol
dylanbiancamano chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
the joker's wild, look all I'm saying is read it all the way through and if you still feel that same way then i'll drop it, but trust me, it's not at all slow to start and though the dialog can be choppy at times, it's all truly fantastic, consider it a recommendation from a friend. also on the topic of this story, i think ending this many chapters with cliff hangers should be illegal.
Shadico chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
In regards to your Author note this chapter, it isn't that we've grown uninterested, it's just that the lack of almost any BBRAE kind of forces a reaction of 'Ah, ok. So this is what's happening now. Can't wait for the next chapter!' instead of the usual torrent of 'FUCK YES! WRITE FASTER! MORE FLUFF!'

The writing is great, the action scenes are fine (seriously, you're writing them perfectly. Enough detail, but not over-saturation. keep it up.), and you're being a bit hard on yourself. People, like myself, just aren't as inclined to reread these action chapters while we wait for the next chapter to release, unlike the numerous times i've re-read the fluffier chapters in anticipation of the next. Cause I mean, cmon. BBRAE fluff has got to be the most addictive drug known to man.

We're all just waiting for some more BBRAE _

That all being said, I can't wait to see what kind of haxxy shenanigans Cy can pull on ole' monkey butt. That, and well, BB playing defender for Rae and vice versa always makes me fist pump while reading. D
1,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »