Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
JOHNXgambit chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I think the beast's roar translated to WHO RUNS THIS BITCH that I'm sure everything in the jungle understood, BTW my last review was in reference to a character in a tv show popular in the 90s called family matters
shugokage chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I have say thank you for the great chapter with awesome Changeling scene and nice fluffy piece of the couples sleeping together so good job!
Shadico chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Yes, the zombies were very gross. Much more and I think you'd have grossed out half the readers into pausing their reading, hah.

Loving the adorable BBRAE this chapter and I thought you wrapped up the incident nicely. I understand the lack of housekeeping on the corpses, as it's easy to infer what could happen for clean-up, though i'd have liked a mention on how they took care of the gem. Your unique description on The Beast was pretty good, it read like a very plausible canon for BB. Also, goddamn is Bumblebee a boss. Says it like it is, blunt as hell, and lights a fire under Rae it seems! Hell yea!

That last line in the chapter...god, you're too good at cliffhangers. Had you just stopped at 'made a call' i'd have been ok...but of course, you had to put in that little extra to get me antsy as hell for the next chapter. BAH!

Write! Write like the wind! Need next chapter! lol
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Aw, so fish boy didnt die. What a shame. But no one else did, so alls well. A very well written chapter; I absolutley loved it! Youre definatly very good with the images. Im still picturing exploading zombies. Update soon!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I'm still here readin it as fast as I can. The combat lacked depth, but you did warn us beforehand so anyone's bitching is moot. But the tactical details are not what I'm here for... I want my motherfucking happy ending!
Reader123 chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Awesome! Loved every moment!

A few word mix-ups here and there, but nothing I couldn't handle- the amazing story line and character interaction didn't even given me time to dwell on small mix-ups.

Please update soon, loving this. Read the whole thing today- from 7 to 12.12 hahah. Thanks for keeping me up, I better get some sleep.

Awesome again
RavenFan chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I sense it coming :)

Can't wait for the confession XD
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 33 . 10/13/2012
Omigosh! I wanted to cry when I saw this was the latest updated chapter! Makes me cry... If you don't want rivers of tears you could update soon?
Reader123 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Really liking the story so far. Haha.

Some super awesome parts, and nice emotion too!

Just one thing; at the start of the story, you said Rae was 16, and in this chapter, she was 15. Just wanted to point it out, just in case.

Anyways: awesome so far!
The Fat Lantern chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Ahh, The default password, Well done as always sir, though that whole sequence gave me quite a chuckle, mostly because I run into to that a lot. Despite what you think of yourself, I think the action sequences were done fine, and you even gave Aqualad a chance to shine even though he clearly did not deserve it. I look forward to the next installment.

The Fat Lantern
Lord Vukodlak chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
If there's an on-board chemlab there should probably be an emergency shower for chemical spills. Even my high school science room had one of those. I liked Bumblebee's comments about Raven crawling into Beast Boy's lap like she was going home. I suppose we'll find out soon enough what favor Raven needs from Blackstock but I'm guessing it has to do with a second date, maybe a homemeal.
TripleTheCheese chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Thank god the action scene is over. I prefer drama and story in fanfictions rather than shoot-outs and explosions. No offense, but thanks for being a bad action writer, because it really shortened what could have been a very drawn out battle. Now back to the plot, I hope.

Also, don't worry bout those fools droppin out on the story. They'll be back. They always come back.
Dragonkyng chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Yay! Their (finally) getting together! Though I'm surprised no one has (yet) been taken by the heart of darkness.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Hello again!
Great! Finally!
Awesome!
OHMYGODYES YES YES YES YES!
No amount of adjectives/exclamations can explain my fangirl vibes, if you can feel them, where ever you reside and write.

Your series, I repeat for the nth time, is unparalleled, and I love it. Continue to do what you do, continue progressing, and I look forward to reading!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
If the Heavy Arms Kai doesn't work, well gotta call the Strike Freedom with the METEOR Backpack for maximum carnage, not forgeting the Xiphias 3 Rail Cannons and Callidus Plasma Cannons
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »