Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
theluckyshot chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Well, that was interesting. lets see the rest of this puppy through then I'm getting anxious to see how it ends. Unless of course you really plan to do ten more chapters, because quite frankly I'm okay with that.

300-709.
TitanLover3353 chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I Loved this chapter:) I'm glad that he's back, also i apparently missed the fact that she lost her powers:( I hope she gets them back and soon!
Nuka chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Finafreakingly!
Lord Vukodlak chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I can image their reactions.

"Finally"

"Its about time."

"Oh Joyous news now we can have the girl talk about our boys."
Victorthe3rd chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Awesome chapter! Although I will say Cascada was a nice touch, conversely, the whole chase and airport scene is like the most cliche in the book, but you pulled it off in a way that it didnt seem cliche at all. Cant wait for the next chapter. If Lemon scented help is needed, I humbly offer my skills.
Caprichoso chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
As I come to chapter 40, I realize I've been devouring these chapters at breakneck speed in whatever free time I get, not stopping even to leave a review. Rather inconsiderate of me, I know, but it's really more of a testament to your skill as an author that I couldn't bring myself to stop. Now that I've caught up, though, I'll say this:

This story is an absolute pleasure to read.

Your characterizations are spot-on, you mix of action and romance and humor and fluff seamlessly, and you have originality. Typos and such are fairly inconsequential, especially considering how insanely prolific of a writer you are. All that makes this a winner in my book.

Oh, and regarding the lemon, as a guy, I can say it's pretty accurate. Foreplay gives the girl a good time, but as soon as Tab A goes into Slot B, all bets are pretty much off for that first time if there's that much pent-up... everything. There's plenty of time for slow and lazy later.

Keep up the amazing work!
Katwizzle chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
this was amazing! I loved this chapter! I cant wait for the next one!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
it occurs to me, that all my otps are pretty much the same. bbrae, caskette, corabie. break it down far enough and you could go nuts about anyone of them because they're all the same people at the end.

okay, so i guess this was kinda worth it. can't complain too much good writing's good.

and that pout so worked. that director could tell himself whatever he wanted to sleep at night, but no one, no one denies a pouting rae-rae.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I didn't cry! Go me!
Dragonkyng chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
I kinda like this chapter. Cheese as it may be. (And I thought I had opened this Merlot for no reason)
Kellygirl6754 chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
This chapter had me laughing my butt off. It was just too funny and not just one distinct part but the whole chapter. Especially when Changeling said Raven looked a drowned rat.
Kringeline chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
I didn't see anything wrong with your lemon. But my right hand wingwoman did. And once again, explained the females would be let down in a way that made sense, sort of... Raven's mistake was like beaching a whale and leaving its rescue in the hands Japanese "researchers", overkill. Somebody get that boy Zatanna's number, he doesn't need to put up with this.
Nuka chapter 38 . 10/21/2012
Don't mind author's notes or shout outs, when I don't care for them its not difficult to just scroll down and skip past them.

Damn near quit reading altogether after I read, "We need to talk". If Rita and the Doom Patrol or SOMEONE doesn't knock some sense into that girl soon...
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
Hopefully that bike can turn to moto-x mode just in case Gar's in the woods.
Shadico chapter 39 . 10/21/2012
I actually enjoy the author's notes and responses at the top of each chapter entry. It's not very hard to just scroll down if you don't want to see it. I also honestly would probably not join the community, just because i'm lazy like that and would rather just leave reviews.

Onto a bit of criticism. The mumbo bit felt a tad too forced. Some foreshadowing and backstory of him at some point in chapter 38 would have helped quite a bit. How did he get into Raven's room? Why is he so much darker and evil now than in the past? Just a paragraph or two explaining his hated of Raven and planning out his attack or preparing to break into the tower...SOMETHING would have made the chapter feel better overall. His random appearance is just TOO convenient otherwise (Yes I realize it's a convenient plot device to get Rae over herself, but its a bit much).

Aside from that, 2 good chapters and I cannot wait until monday. I hope BB is easy to find and is understanding, though knowing you there's most likely going to be a shit ton of anger and arguing and GOD lamont, you're tearing me up! BB rejecting her at all would be just...ugh. Especially after her realization and her last words to mumbo.
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »