Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
i think the story is progressing nicely and read whenever you update. i just dont always review because i average 20 stories a day and get tired of reviewing "nice chapter. looking forward to more" whenever someone uploads a new chapter and i have nothing spectacular to say about it. good stories with great updates, i just have nothing to say about them. your doing great so dont worry about that and even if i dont review i am still reading and enjoying your story. keep up the good work and im looking forward to what happens next.
Justafly chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Whoa, boy. I'm not dumping you, we're having communication issues. I believe, in English, it is called a "rough patch". Sorry, that wasn't funny. I, personally, am really enjoying the action. I'll admit it is longer than most action scenes, but so was your build up to the start of Rae and BB's romantic relationship... And, I mean, come on, these kids are super heroes! They can't just date and party 24/7. I don't have to read for that, I live on a college campus! As for my missing review it is your own fault. Posting this gloriousness when I have finals and four papers, not to mention the fact that I have to deal w everyone else's last minute test/paper stress, because I am apparently the only chem tutor who can translate textbook to English. Sorry, you are one of many who have had to deal with my stress. Anywho, your writing is still great. I hadn't even realized how long the fighting really was until I had read other reviews. Sometimes the action can be a teensy bit hard to follow, but you can tell it is all very well planned and thought out. The comedic relief was, well, funny. I still hate Aqualad. Kudos (?), cookies (?), something (?) for trying something new and expanding your comfort zone. Also, I totally thought you would enjoy less of my harassment. Since, I was wrong and you so obviously missed me I hope this review/life story makes up for that one missing review.
shugokage chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Very good chapter and battle strategy by Immortus!
Matoi27 chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
I was wondering if u could explain to me whats been happening from chapter 29 to 33... i kinda stoped understanding after the one of the halloween party lol
dylanbiancamano chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
the joker's wild, look all I'm saying is read it all the way through and if you still feel that same way then i'll drop it, but trust me, it's not at all slow to start and though the dialog can be choppy at times, it's all truly fantastic, consider it a recommendation from a friend. also on the topic of this story, i think ending this many chapters with cliff hangers should be illegal.
Shadico chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
In regards to your Author note this chapter, it isn't that we've grown uninterested, it's just that the lack of almost any BBRAE kind of forces a reaction of 'Ah, ok. So this is what's happening now. Can't wait for the next chapter!' instead of the usual torrent of 'FUCK YES! WRITE FASTER! MORE FLUFF!'

The writing is great, the action scenes are fine (seriously, you're writing them perfectly. Enough detail, but not over-saturation. keep it up.), and you're being a bit hard on yourself. People, like myself, just aren't as inclined to reread these action chapters while we wait for the next chapter to release, unlike the numerous times i've re-read the fluffier chapters in anticipation of the next. Cause I mean, cmon. BBRAE fluff has got to be the most addictive drug known to man.

We're all just waiting for some more BBRAE _

That all being said, I can't wait to see what kind of haxxy shenanigans Cy can pull on ole' monkey butt. That, and well, BB playing defender for Rae and vice versa always makes me fist pump while reading. D
Dragonkyng chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
Oh God! Please update soon, I'm on the edge of my toilet.
Matoi27 chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
I kinda like the goofy beast boy alot more lol
Matoi27 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I just loved this chapter xD
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 32 . 10/11/2012
in your next chapter, if you want, I can post a review on how to do some action scenes that might improve what your attempting to do.
RavenFan chapter 32 . 10/10/2012
This overall is awesome... I only am able to watch the teen titan cartoon and your story ruined aqualad for me... But I've always seen him as a "playah" . I've never read the comics so now I'm wondering if your story has part of the comics mix in it.. namely the events like when raven and changeling was in the cave and the halloween party... I don't know if you are still writing this as I am new to the fanfiction site and I really am hoping you still are... If so keep it up :D
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 32 . 10/10/2012
Oh, nice!

Welcome to the world of writing, where everything actually takes time.
Good chapter.
Good fight scene. (They're really hard, aren't they?)
Nice little convo between Raven and Changeling.
You can always PUT feelings into fight scenes, you know.
dylanbiancamano chapter 32 . 10/10/2012
great chapter, and on the subject of the other story, ha, haha, hahahahahahah, muahahahahaah, you want pathos, oh ye of little faith, keep reading, you'll get your pathos.
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 32 . 10/10/2012
Nooooo! They caant die! I refuse it! Wheres Aqualad? Not that I mind if hes been eaten or transformed, not at all. Anyway, sorry I didnt review the other chapters, I havent been on in a while. So, update this as soon as possible, or Ill sic Larry and his magic finger on you! *opens alternate dimension portale*
JOHNXgambit chapter 32 . 10/10/2012
BB (pinches his nose) did I do that, Raven drop kicks him WRONG URKEL. good chapter it has the we're all going to die feel to it like a good zombie movie should
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »