Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
missmamamoo chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
"Things got fairly savage after that" I lost it after that. I couldn't stop laughing. Nice job, dude ;)
yumiulrichlovers chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
Awwwwww . so cuuuute! And the zombie attack thingy is soo cool:) BBRAE BBRAE xD
Chowbo chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
Ok I liked this chapter but really man ending it with Raven losing the robe and laying down is evil in the best possible way. Please bring out another chapter soon. Or at least don't take as long as you did for this chapter, please?
Victorthe3rd chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
OMFG! YOU TEASE! Glad to see a more sensual relationship between Rae and Changeling, but im afraid that your gonna propel us into another plot twist and deprive us a liitle longer of the lemon we've been dying to read...but AWESOME story, nonetheless! Keep it up!
TitanLover3353 chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
This chapter made me smile, I love seeing Beast boy and Raven flirt. It was awesome! Also in response to your previous chapters, I loved those too. I know what you mean about writing action, I try to avoid it at all times, but you pulled it off effortlessly. Keep writing and update soon please:)
Guest chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
This story is amazing i love it keep on doing it! :*
Sergeant Daniel chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
I love reading this story. I'm always looking forward to read the next chapter. Anyway update soon:D
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Please write more shower chapters haha loved the ending
Matoi27 chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
I had beast boy's same reaction when it said that she took off her robe xD Btw i re-read it all and i understand it better now :)
shugokage chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Changeling and Raven are definitely enjoying the ambiguous phase of their relationship!
Kringeline chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Please excuse my sister (Justafly). Her English is poor on the best of days. For the next six years, she will be touring some of the most remote places on Earth. She has been allowed limited supplies during her trek, none of which will allow access to your story. I am certain that if she had time, she would have explained herself , I've already written so much, I suppose a review is required as well. This chapter felt forced, awkward, and out of place.
JOHNXgambit chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Wayne, Garth would you two do the honors, absolutely SHWIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!
V is for the 5th chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
all the work i can feel you out into this AND STILL TYPOS!

-aside from that this was great, but please, try to do that 1 last step because things like this can lose a few readers. So for your own good, use just 1 more day for typos.

Still 5 out of 5 though
Lord Vukodlak chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Does Starfire know Raven spent the flight back in Garfields lap? if so I can imagine she's itching for the girltalk after she's no longer busy with Robin.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
If Raven massaged Gar's IT Band, he'll be squealing like a girl, cos that fascia area hurts like hell, that or the fascia linings at the Adductors. I'd be cooler if Raven did Cupping.
1,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »