Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
LadyFelton1994 chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter where can I read that lemon u did? Please give me info
Dizzy chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
OMG I fucking love Cyborg! And this totally fit his personality too! And having Robin and Beast Boy in on it too? Genius! This story makes me so happy!
shingi echidna chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
this chapter was rather enjoyable actually reading something like what a big brother would do it was truly enjoyable
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
BoomShakaLaka! Fuck that fish! Mmmmhhhh feels good when the douche gets owned!
I love your story bro!
JOHNXgambit chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
Rage Big Bro MODE ACTIVATED: target aqualad beginning mission fishfry... MISSION OBJECTIVE: demasculate... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. funny in the comics they take cyborgs big bro role just as serious
Lord Vukodlak chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
I'm getting the vibe you really hated Aqualad In his appearance on the show. I was taken complelely by surprise by how low he went In this story and given the number of scores I wonder how many overlapped with when he was seeing Raven.
Dragonkyng chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Yay! Cyborg humiliated Aquqlad! But Changeling still needs to humiliate him in public. Please keep writing.
Omeganian chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Yeah, sounds clear enough.

Wait, 67? You mean only one girl per three weeks ?:-)

P.S I added the fic to the Fanfic Recs on TVTropes. Hope you don't mind.
TTndAvatarFan chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
and that aquadouche is called brotherly love.
learn it.

nice chapter as always. I look forward to the rest of this story.
theluckyshot chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Well, I gotta say I wish Cyborg went full on terminator on fishboy. Eh, I guess they need him to fight the zombie army but it would've been hilarious... Ya know in a whole 'without water gets dehydrated and dies' sort of way. Mojave desert... damn brillant, well played sir.

300-709.
Justafly chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Get 'em Cy! What a message :) But I really hope the kelp-sucker isn't getting off the hook that easily.
Windup chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Hey it's me, the "guest" you addressed in the shout-outs at the beginning of the chapter. Just wanted to say that I love your characterizations, particularly of Cyborg and Starfire, who are so often underutilized. Both have been willing to take drastic action on behalf of their friends, rather than just being scenery or sounding boards.
c1c2c3c4 chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
You are an amazing writer, after you finish the story you should make a sequel and you might get double the reviews
yumiulrichlovers chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
And thats Why i Love cyborg and robin in a brotherly way. They get possessive and protect to their "sister". I still hope that the small migraine leads to a concussion. He is a dumbass. I like the chapter
cass chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
I've been reading this for some time. Firstly, your pacing is great! I like that this isn't a love comes easily kind of story. Its more realistic riddled with inner fears and conflict as well as watching the one you care for being with someone else because you haven't come to terms with your feeling. Summed up, you are a great writer in my opinion. I finally decided to review because this chapter included the big brother aspect of cyborg and raven's relationship. My roommate is like my older brother and when he tells a scummy guy to stay away, he reminds me of what you've written in this chapter. It was hilarious, it was full of emotion and it was realistic. Cyborg truly is a good man, and aqualad reminds me of all the douche bag frat boys I went to college with. Good job! I look forward to where you take it next!
1,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »