Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Question what website is it on?
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Well done on this chapter.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Hahaaha well gotta wait for Le Lemon on AFF then.
yumiulrichlovers chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
\(/)\ )o( KYAAAA! Omg I 100% love it! This is the best. Dude, you rock! Jajajajaja yay!
V is for the 5th chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
OK your typo free! And I was trying to help, you made me sound like a dick.

10 out of 5
theluckyshot chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Huh, at this point you might as well just post it on this site... all kidding aside though it was a well written and tasteful chapter. In a way I'm curious as to what the hell happened. Perhaps to the point where I might read the 'extended' version of this chapter. Until next time...

300-709.
TitanLover3353 chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
WOW! Loved this chapter, I'm really looking forward to reading that lemon on the other site. Also I love the fact that he purrs, I laughed so hard, but I love it, its so primal and so very animal like. I love how you portrayed beast boy in this chapter, and yes Raven's flirting is very believable!:) Keep it up
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Haha that was amazing! How do I ask for the link to the other venue? :) and I double dog pinky swear that I am of legal age. My birthday was in February xD and my dad makes fun of me and says I'm already 19... I don't wanna be old yet...
Please update soon! I wanna see what happens when the others see the hickey!
shugokage chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
Great job on this chapter and your description! I glad they are almost fully together they only have to admit to others now!
missmamamoo chapter 36 . 10/16/2012
"Things got fairly savage after that" I lost it after that. I couldn't stop laughing. Nice job, dude ;)
yumiulrichlovers chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
Awwwwww . so cuuuute! And the zombie attack thingy is soo cool:) BBRAE BBRAE xD
Chowbo chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
Ok I liked this chapter but really man ending it with Raven losing the robe and laying down is evil in the best possible way. Please bring out another chapter soon. Or at least don't take as long as you did for this chapter, please?
Victorthe3rd chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
OMFG! YOU TEASE! Glad to see a more sensual relationship between Rae and Changeling, but im afraid that your gonna propel us into another plot twist and deprive us a liitle longer of the lemon we've been dying to read...but AWESOME story, nonetheless! Keep it up!
TitanLover3353 chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
This chapter made me smile, I love seeing Beast boy and Raven flirt. It was awesome! Also in response to your previous chapters, I loved those too. I know what you mean about writing action, I try to avoid it at all times, but you pulled it off effortlessly. Keep writing and update soon please:)
Guest chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
This story is amazing i love it keep on doing it! :*
1,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »