Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Justafly chapter 34 . 10/14/2012
Very cute. Your take on an unoriginal concept was refreshing and your ideas were well executed. I will not continue reading this story but have enjoyed it so far. Best of luck!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
WHOOHOO! WINNING!
BBLover chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Nice chapter ) guessing Raven is going to plan a romantic dinner? Im glad she is finally going to do something about it! Cant wait till the next chapter.
V is for the 5th chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
... anticlimactic at it's best, and you still find a good cliffhanger XD
Guest chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I am really likeing this story and want to see it to the end so please continue bringing out the new chapters. I have restarted the story three times alraedy and am considering a fourth, you brought a new chapter out on the second time through. I've been checking on the progress of this story everyday since chapter three and would hate to have it end any time soon. Please continue wrighting new chapters.

P.s. Please bring out new chapters faster and the fights are getting alot better, and would love to see more.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
When Gar turns to Beast it's Testo Overdrive Hahahaha.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
This story is nearing it's end. I'd say there are at least 4-5 chapters left give or take one. Anyway I can't wait to see the next chapter. Please update soon:D
JOHNXgambit chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I think the beast's roar translated to WHO RUNS THIS BITCH that I'm sure everything in the jungle understood, BTW my last review was in reference to a character in a tv show popular in the 90s called family matters
shugokage chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I have say thank you for the great chapter with awesome Changeling scene and nice fluffy piece of the couples sleeping together so good job!
Shadico chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Yes, the zombies were very gross. Much more and I think you'd have grossed out half the readers into pausing their reading, hah.

Loving the adorable BBRAE this chapter and I thought you wrapped up the incident nicely. I understand the lack of housekeeping on the corpses, as it's easy to infer what could happen for clean-up, though i'd have liked a mention on how they took care of the gem. Your unique description on The Beast was pretty good, it read like a very plausible canon for BB. Also, goddamn is Bumblebee a boss. Says it like it is, blunt as hell, and lights a fire under Rae it seems! Hell yea!

That last line in the chapter...god, you're too good at cliffhangers. Had you just stopped at 'made a call' i'd have been ok...but of course, you had to put in that little extra to get me antsy as hell for the next chapter. BAH!

Write! Write like the wind! Need next chapter! lol
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Aw, so fish boy didnt die. What a shame. But no one else did, so alls well. A very well written chapter; I absolutley loved it! Youre definatly very good with the images. Im still picturing exploading zombies. Update soon!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I'm still here readin it as fast as I can. The combat lacked depth, but you did warn us beforehand so anyone's bitching is moot. But the tactical details are not what I'm here for... I want my motherfucking happy ending!
Reader123 chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Awesome! Loved every moment!

A few word mix-ups here and there, but nothing I couldn't handle- the amazing story line and character interaction didn't even given me time to dwell on small mix-ups.

Please update soon, loving this. Read the whole thing today- from 7 to 12.12 hahah. Thanks for keeping me up, I better get some sleep.

Awesome again
RavenFan chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I sense it coming :)

Can't wait for the confession XD
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 33 . 10/13/2012
Omigosh! I wanted to cry when I saw this was the latest updated chapter! Makes me cry... If you don't want rivers of tears you could update soon?
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »