Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
I read the lemon on AFF and that's by far the most boringest sex that Raven had to encounter for her 1st time, WTF man. I pity her for the shitty experience and talk about not getting her 1st orgasm. No matter, next lemon will be better with Garfield, I have a good feeling about it.
Psomaster chapter 29 . 9/30/2012
I have been reading almost since you posted the first few chapters, i waited until you posted the the offsite part so i can read it in whole, now to read those last few chapters.

So far I've seen very little typos, very well written story so far, i can't wait to see how it turns out.
Dizzy chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Wow! Their costumes were amazing! and love this morning scene! Looking forward to everything that is to come, but I was wondering where exactly are you taking this story? Until they get married? Have a kid? Or just through a little bit of them dating?
Bob chapter 29 . 9/30/2012
You may not be a machine, but you have spoiled your audience (myself included) by posting so many chapters in a short amount of time (relatively speaking). Nevertheless, take your time for a good product, and good luck with the rest of the story.
dylanbiancamano chapter 29 . 9/30/2012
i read you lemon, and i have to say... is that it, shit son, you had me thinking like fire and brimstone like the car splits in two, that stuff barley even made me blush. but of course you are the writer and it is your choice as to where your work is displayed. I'm just saying, that, was not really smut, in fact just replace 1 or 2 words and boom, safe for reading and no red-neck Cort room (that's trial by shot gun for you laymen). and you were right, that was a pretty funny "should use a condom" line, in fact i found it hilarious that raven's first sexual experience was almost like reading it out of a text book, i guess that's what you were going for after all. well thank you for writing and thank your for posting, pleas update as soon as possible, I'm fucking hooked on this shit.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Heh, Gar's well endowed alright down there xD Better than Aquafags lil pecker hahaha.
Victorthe3rd chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
That shit was AWESOME! Definitely liked the detail you put into the party, costumes, and general atmosphere. With Aqualad and Changlings scene, in my head, I was playin the hypeman...FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! So wanted to see fur and fish scales fly. Lol. And Raven...OMG! major hotness goin on. Definitely liked the bedroom scene. I just kept waiting for Raven to say "Who says we'd regret it?" after Changelings comment. And the morning after! Omg...apparently Raven has discovered that changling in hung lime a horse...lol...keep up the good writing. Cant wait for the next chapt.

Victor, Out!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Fucking awesome! The love I've been waiting for!
JOHNXgambit chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
that was close u both almost knocked each other out
justafly chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
No. I read it all in one sitting...instead of sleeping after getting beat up by terribly unforgiving waves (an incredible feat, so hoorah to you). Upon reaching chapter 21 of 28 I felt dread because I knew I would soon have to stop reading. Sometime after that, I believe, there was an author's note replacing the next chapter and I was furious. I despise waiting. However, I really enjoyed how the characters have grown, barely even realizing how suddenly certain events had occurred. This story is well rounded and I found very few distracting errors. I enjoyed all of the humor, drama, and even favored certain stereotypes. I can only complain that Aqualad (whom I have always had a soft spot for) is a giant prick and that Beast Boy grew up so quickly. Don't get me wrong, I completely approve of his development, but I am having issues letting go of his childhood. You've also just earned my first long and terribly nerdy fanfic comment :) Thanks for the good read!
Dragonkyng chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
I love this story, though please have Changeling learn a new dance. Also, have him beat the shit out of Aqualad.
Omeganian chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
You know, somehow I expected Changeling to show up as this. Love the last scene.
theluckyshot chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
Hmm, uh... well it was a good chapter. Especially liked the whole jaw clenched like a space marine bit (shows you just how much of a nerd I am but whatever, the fact that I read and write FF should be somewhat of an indication anyway) can't wait to see what happens next. Till next time...

300-709.
Sharpclaws chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
This chapter was absolutely wonderful. There are many things that I liked. Though I really like how you ended it. I'd like to apologize for not being able to give you the review this chapter deserves. Every now and then I read something that is so awesome that I can't give it the review it rightfully deserves. The story pulls me in so much that once I'm finished reading it my mind is in a stupefied content like state. So I'm in lala land right now. I normally bookmark the page to review later for when my mind comes back but it's 9:52pm and you put up chapters so fast, I love you for that by the way, that I want you to know that this story was read and appreciated. I also want to thank you for the translations. I never knew about this guy language until I read this story. I remember when it first came up and I read it to my brother and he translated it almost word for word! I find it amazing and can't help but wonder how many silent conversations I've missed through out my life. Ah, this is nice my mind is starting to come back to me.
BBLover chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
This chapter was great! Thanks for the explanations, it made more sense! Yay Raven is finally "seeing" Changeling! Cant wait for the next chapter, wonder what other turns you will give.
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »