Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Matoi27 chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
I had beast boy's same reaction when it said that she took off her robe xD Btw i re-read it all and i understand it better now :)
shugokage chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Changeling and Raven are definitely enjoying the ambiguous phase of their relationship!
Kringeline chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Please excuse my sister (Justafly). Her English is poor on the best of days. For the next six years, she will be touring some of the most remote places on Earth. She has been allowed limited supplies during her trek, none of which will allow access to your story. I am certain that if she had time, she would have explained herself , I've already written so much, I suppose a review is required as well. This chapter felt forced, awkward, and out of place.
JOHNXgambit chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Wayne, Garth would you two do the honors, absolutely SHWIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!
V is for the 5th chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
all the work i can feel you out into this AND STILL TYPOS!

-aside from that this was great, but please, try to do that 1 last step because things like this can lose a few readers. So for your own good, use just 1 more day for typos.

Still 5 out of 5 though
Lord Vukodlak chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Does Starfire know Raven spent the flight back in Garfields lap? if so I can imagine she's itching for the girltalk after she's no longer busy with Robin.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
If Raven massaged Gar's IT Band, he'll be squealing like a girl, cos that fascia area hurts like hell, that or the fascia linings at the Adductors. I'd be cooler if Raven did Cupping.
Shadico chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Holy shit that was hot.
Omeganian chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
"'I see you're glad to see me?' Well,at least he didn't have pockets for something to be there.
Justafly chapter 34 . 10/14/2012
Very cute. Your take on an unoriginal concept was refreshing and your ideas were well executed. I will not continue reading this story but have enjoyed it so far. Best of luck!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
WHOOHOO! WINNING!
BBLover chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Nice chapter ) guessing Raven is going to plan a romantic dinner? Im glad she is finally going to do something about it! Cant wait till the next chapter.
V is for the 5th chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
... anticlimactic at it's best, and you still find a good cliffhanger XD
Guest chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I am really likeing this story and want to see it to the end so please continue bringing out the new chapters. I have restarted the story three times alraedy and am considering a fourth, you brought a new chapter out on the second time through. I've been checking on the progress of this story everyday since chapter three and would hate to have it end any time soon. Please continue wrighting new chapters.

P.s. Please bring out new chapters faster and the fights are getting alot better, and would love to see more.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
When Gar turns to Beast it's Testo Overdrive Hahahaha.
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »