Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Aw, so fish boy didnt die. What a shame. But no one else did, so alls well. A very well written chapter; I absolutley loved it! Youre definatly very good with the images. Im still picturing exploading zombies. Update soon!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I'm still here readin it as fast as I can. The combat lacked depth, but you did warn us beforehand so anyone's bitching is moot. But the tactical details are not what I'm here for... I want my motherfucking happy ending!
Reader123 chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Awesome! Loved every moment!

A few word mix-ups here and there, but nothing I couldn't handle- the amazing story line and character interaction didn't even given me time to dwell on small mix-ups.

Please update soon, loving this. Read the whole thing today- from 7 to 12.12 hahah. Thanks for keeping me up, I better get some sleep.

Awesome again
RavenFan chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I sense it coming :)

Can't wait for the confession XD
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 33 . 10/13/2012
Omigosh! I wanted to cry when I saw this was the latest updated chapter! Makes me cry... If you don't want rivers of tears you could update soon?
Reader123 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Really liking the story so far. Haha.

Some super awesome parts, and nice emotion too!

Just one thing; at the start of the story, you said Rae was 16, and in this chapter, she was 15. Just wanted to point it out, just in case.

Anyways: awesome so far!
The Fat Lantern chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Ahh, The default password, Well done as always sir, though that whole sequence gave me quite a chuckle, mostly because I run into to that a lot. Despite what you think of yourself, I think the action sequences were done fine, and you even gave Aqualad a chance to shine even though he clearly did not deserve it. I look forward to the next installment.

The Fat Lantern
Lord Vukodlak chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
If there's an on-board chemlab there should probably be an emergency shower for chemical spills. Even my high school science room had one of those. I liked Bumblebee's comments about Raven crawling into Beast Boy's lap like she was going home. I suppose we'll find out soon enough what favor Raven needs from Blackstock but I'm guessing it has to do with a second date, maybe a homemeal.
TripleTheCheese chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Thank god the action scene is over. I prefer drama and story in fanfictions rather than shoot-outs and explosions. No offense, but thanks for being a bad action writer, because it really shortened what could have been a very drawn out battle. Now back to the plot, I hope.

Also, don't worry bout those fools droppin out on the story. They'll be back. They always come back.
Dragonkyng chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Yay! Their (finally) getting together! Though I'm surprised no one has (yet) been taken by the heart of darkness.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Hello again!
Great! Finally!
Awesome!
OHMYGODYES YES YES YES YES!
No amount of adjectives/exclamations can explain my fangirl vibes, if you can feel them, where ever you reside and write.

Your series, I repeat for the nth time, is unparalleled, and I love it. Continue to do what you do, continue progressing, and I look forward to reading!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
If the Heavy Arms Kai doesn't work, well gotta call the Strike Freedom with the METEOR Backpack for maximum carnage, not forgeting the Xiphias 3 Rail Cannons and Callidus Plasma Cannons
Lord Vukodlak chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Ah the old played right into the villains hands trick. Though it may not have been Immortus's plan the whole time. Still an example of nice job breaking it hero. I wonder what Raven will see when she regains consciousness.
V is for the 5th chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Damn you and your cliffhangers!
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
Very good chapter.
Very good.
Hey, you are getting better, so does it matter how long it is?
Now's the time you know who truly likes your work and who doesn't.
Readers who are impatient really aren't fans at all.
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »