Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Please keep going!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 31 . 10/6/2012
Keep 'em coming! Update ASAP please
V is for the 5th chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
hey I've got a account now and am following you, also because i didn't mention it on the other post i rate this chapter 4 out of 5 -2 due to lack of raven changling interaction and 1 cause i lve zoms.

Also like my name? ]
V for anonymous chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Cool chapter, i don't know what you were worried about it came out fine and had the same feel the show had. 5 out of 5.]
Euripiditus chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loving this so far...
Sergeant Daniel chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Now you have zombies? I can't believe that this story is just keeps getting better and better. I'm so loving this story that I want this to be in the comic book for the Teen Titans. I'll totaly buy it. Anyway update soon:D
JOHNXgambit chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
someone has been playing house of the dead
Justafly chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Warning: Do not attempt to read during Analytical Chem, your professor will catch you, and inform you that you suck at being sneaky. Anywho, did I see a lil' Marvel in there? I love me some Wally West and have always thought that he deserved a weapon, so I was excited when you brought it up. I think the pantsing bit ( I'm still learning English so I had to look it up, and ask a classmate about it) was a major contributor in my Chem fail. Robin is a stick in the mud, but I would not wish a dislocated shoulder on ANYONE. Wow, this got long fast SO good job and keep 'em coming please.
dylanbiancamano chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
see this is the kind of thing that i thing most teen titans fics are missing, action, i mean the super heroes for crying out loud, people need to have them fight something or else your just talking about people living there normal lives and that's just boring, this fic however is all about the "normal side of there lives" so i knew what i was reading right from the start, this isn't a complaint by any means, just an observation, i still love this story, because well, i like seeing them live normally, i just wish there could be more action. if you want to see what I'm talking about read this here s/3851787/1/The-Jokers-Wild, you will be glad that you did, i fact i might just re read it right now. thank you for updating, thank you for writing, and thank you for existing, peace off.
Omeganian chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Squick.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Well for KF he should prolly get a Scythe and reap em zombies headless.
shugokage chapter 31 . 10/4/2012
Very good opening battle field and I agree with level of protective that Cyborg displayed in the last chapter as well!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/4/2012
oh i cant wait for the next chapter :D please write more all your chapters are really good
V for anonymous chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
Damn i was hoping for a longer chapter.
However you are a extremely good writer and i like your pacing(then again up until here i have always had that next button meaning i just recently joined).
Can't wait until the next and a great googilymooogily to you to.]
TripleTheCheese chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
wow. I feel dumb. I was wondering when you would post cuz i hadnt seen much from you lately. Then I realized that i wasn't scrolling down on the chapter list. I just finished a ten chapter reading spree and now i feel kinda empty cuz I'm out of chapters to read. Keep em coming sir!
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »