Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Omeganian chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Well for KF he should prolly get a Scythe and reap em zombies headless.
shugokage chapter 31 . 10/4/2012
Very good opening battle field and I agree with level of protective that Cyborg displayed in the last chapter as well!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/4/2012
oh i cant wait for the next chapter :D please write more all your chapters are really good
V for anonymous chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
Damn i was hoping for a longer chapter.
However you are a extremely good writer and i like your pacing(then again up until here i have always had that next button meaning i just recently joined).
Can't wait until the next and a great googilymooogily to you to.]
TripleTheCheese chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
wow. I feel dumb. I was wondering when you would post cuz i hadnt seen much from you lately. Then I realized that i wasn't scrolling down on the chapter list. I just finished a ten chapter reading spree and now i feel kinda empty cuz I'm out of chapters to read. Keep em coming sir!
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter where can I read that lemon u did? Please give me info
Dizzy chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
OMG I fucking love Cyborg! And this totally fit his personality too! And having Robin and Beast Boy in on it too? Genius! This story makes me so happy!
shingi echidna chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
this chapter was rather enjoyable actually reading something like what a big brother would do it was truly enjoyable
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
BoomShakaLaka! Fuck that fish! Mmmmhhhh feels good when the douche gets owned!
I love your story bro!
JOHNXgambit chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
Rage Big Bro MODE ACTIVATED: target aqualad beginning mission fishfry... MISSION OBJECTIVE: demasculate... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. funny in the comics they take cyborgs big bro role just as serious
Lord Vukodlak chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
I'm getting the vibe you really hated Aqualad In his appearance on the show. I was taken complelely by surprise by how low he went In this story and given the number of scores I wonder how many overlapped with when he was seeing Raven.
Dragonkyng chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Yay! Cyborg humiliated Aquqlad! But Changeling still needs to humiliate him in public. Please keep writing.
Omeganian chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Yeah, sounds clear enough.

Wait, 67? You mean only one girl per three weeks ?:-)

P.S I added the fic to the Fanfic Recs on TVTropes. Hope you don't mind.
TTndAvatarFan chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
and that aquadouche is called brotherly love.
learn it.

nice chapter as always. I look forward to the rest of this story.
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »