Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
freak-joy-spastic chapter 49 . 2/9/2015
I've laughed, I've cried. You've made me fall in love, fall in hate, ripped my heart out, and I still have 30 chapters to go. You've brought me up, down and around on the emotional roller coaster, and through the sh*t-storm of crazy life crap that these characters lives have been. Yet I cannot get enough.
The excitement has kept me from sleep and rung me out as much as one of the titans after their battle with the robot-zombies. But I have to say, with how my life has gone thus far in comparison to the Titans (and what seems to be most average people) I'm beginning to feel like a muggle version of Cyborgs fifth wheel routine in this chapter. The crazy goes on around me but my life remains relatively stable without all the relationship drama. Part of me is sad that he like I don't have a love interest at this age ( I'm estimating the Titans to be in their early twenties by this point) but another part is relieved to be free of the drama, because unlike Cyborg who wishes not to get in the middle of the crazy I cannot help but want to jump right in a make everyone sort out the drama as quickly as possible.
Your story here has made me realize this facet of myself. I can not stand the drama of misunderstandings. Were I to be writing this story I can see how the chapter would not have ended as it did with 3 of the team leaving. It saddens me too much, but I can also see that this is not the normal nature of most teens and young adults. Your depiction of life events is far more realistic and I hope to improve my writing to this degree in future.
So I look forward to seeing how things play out. With how you've stated you love happy endings I feel safe in my assumption that BB and Raven will get back together. I just hope the same can be said for Robin and Starfire.
DemonInside13 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
I actually thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. well done :)
Gamerchick23 chapter 27 . 1/24/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait to read about the Halloween party.
Now this is pertaining to my review on the last chapter. I realize just saying "Epic" would seem a bit inappropriate, considering the situation. I'm here to clarify that the mindscape thing was awesome (can't get over it), svc
Gamerchick23 chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
Gamerchick23 chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
The Shoulder Devils and Angels were a nice touch XD Two thumbs up!
Gamerchick23 chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
Cute chapter. But I really want to break Aqualad's face
Gamerchick23 chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
I like that there's little bits of wisdom laced into this story
Gamerchick23 chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
Hahaha! Those Author Notes were great! I'm really enjoying this story
Gamerchick23 chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
I LOVED that! Not the fact that Beast Boy or Raven almost died, but how you described Raven with her avatars in her mind. It reminded me of Sherlock's mind palace! Awesome chapter!
bookworm chapter 73 . 12/24/2014
Thank you so much for this amazing work. It is well written and long enough to keep me ocupied for a few days ;) I have not enjoyed a peice of fanfic this much in months.
Yamaguchi28 chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
Why did she bite him?
Guest chapter 46 . 11/16/2014
u almost got me on that one
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I read this from start to finish and i have to say it is the best overall put together stories out there for teen titans. Captures the characters and their personalities with extreme detail. You did play out the BB and raven relationship at first but it still worked itself together in the end. It is hard to read other fan fic stories now become I feel like this one could be turned into the next season of teen titans if they would ever make one. Thanks for the hours of entertainment!
detrametal chapter 81 . 10/29/2014
to be honest I wasn't sure I wanted to read this when I opened up the link three days ago. but somehow you've cajoled me into reading every single word of a story that I can only hope anything I write can be half as good as. You've put me near tears as often as you made me laugh. Thank you for sharing this story with us
Guest chapter 49 . 10/29/2014
You make beast-boy sound like an asshole he would never sleep with starfire and she wouldn't either so in my opinion their both OOC so i'm reading another BBRae story.
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »