Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
kingkoolaid chapter 37 . 7/5/2014
I kingkoolaid double-dog pinky swear I am over 18.
dj25taz chapter 80 . 7/2/2014
Loved every bit of this story continue to enlighten us
JasonVUK chapter 80 . 6/24/2014
Oooohhh, sounds like an awesome story. :-) I'll definately check out 6-8-0 :D
tuberose lover chapter 79 . 6/24/2014
Long but lovely! that being said...HOW DARE YOU MAKE RAVEN SUFFER SO MUCH! HOW DARE YOU LET BB SLEEP WITH STARFIRE! IDC IF SHE HAS A CRONIC. FEAR OF SMALL PLACES SHE COULDA FOUND A DIFFERENT OUTLET! DANMIT SHE !RAWRAWRAWRAWR...(end of rant)...now i love that ju made BB a dragon ...that was hot!...i love that whole costume party scene! and BB growling when he's jealous! soo cute! All in all I'm glad this was the first teen titan fanfiction I've read. (Applauds) well done!
iamking chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
i just saw wicked in london and it was amazing.
Tawny chapter 73 . 6/1/2014
I teared up. Thank you for a great ride!
Aronim chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
One: mother of cliches, fused together for forced bonding? Really? I'm disappointed. Second: The robber frying his friend was completely unnecessary. Don't just throw in random deaths for kicks. Up till that part the fight felt like it could have been part of the show, but that pointless death completely ruined the tone of the chapter.

Those two complaints is kinda a backward compliment too, because the fact that I'm disappointed with the tone issue and the cliche shows that I expected more from you, which means I find your writing to be pretty decent.
Aronim chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Huh, you actually made BB win that without it feeling like you unfairly handed BB the win. Well done. Mostly 'cause it's obvious he won mostly 'cause of instinct and Robin letting down his guard because BB isn't as good as most people Robin have trained with. It was a good compromise, it seemed something along the lines of "the amateur is more dangerous than the novice or the trained, 'cause he can't be predicted".
Malachar chapter 54 . 5/22/2014
Love Starfire's speech, but sadly have no clue which general she stole it from.

Also, finally got around to setting up an account pretty much to comment on the few authors that earn my respect with their stories
RetickLover chapter 79 . 5/20/2014
It was a legit long journey. I very much enjoyed this fiction :) It was very well written.
RetickLover chapter 76 . 5/20/2014
...I've had multiple conversations like this ._. I no longer know how to feel about this
me chapter 79 . 5/19/2014
Uuuuuh... Yay GO HEAVEN!
Jane chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is my favorite fanfic in existence, and I read it for my independent reading book in English class this year; therefore, I actually did an English project on this. I just wanted you to know that, I love you.
MWHT13 chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
Big Bro Cyborg is that dude!
Guest chapter 79 . 5/10/2014
I really liked this story.
It was awesome!