Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Guest chapter 79 . 5/10/2014
I really liked this story.
It was awesome!
X3X
YoWTF chapter 73 . 5/5/2014
In all honesty you should become an author and you should also make one focusing on starfire and robin/nightwing, damn this made me shed a tear
Nesaner chapter 79 . 5/5/2014
The amount of time you put into this story really shows. Thank you for seeing it through to the end and I look forward to seeing your next work.
kim chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
I'm sorry I failed pretty hard. My email is please sent the link! (:
Kim chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
Hi can you send me the link to the lemon please. I sent an email but I dont know if you got it or not. Great story! I've been stuck on it this whole weekend. I don't want to continue without reading this part so.. Thanks and best of luck with future stories, i'll be sure to read them.
Guest chapter 73 . 5/1/2014
hey its CJ ive posted before one word awesome story love how you ended it very nice it sucks even heros die the good shuld live forever
Candy chapter 79 . 4/29/2014
Honestly the first time I ever read this I was absolutely hooked like a fish on a fishing pole; I couldn't get off for the life of me. I found this fic last year and ever since then I've recommended it to everyone I know that reads TT fanfic. Garfield & Starfire's betrayal, Garfields and Raven's death, Garfeild saving Raven's life on Tamaran and with Captian Immortas literally had me sobbing. This is the best BBxRae fic I have ever read, and I've read this at least 10 times. I'm speechless over this entire story. A long round of applause to you, good sir.
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 73 . 4/27/2014
So now I'm crying a little.. This was a good story :) it seemed pretty true to the characters even though the ending was kinda bittersweet I liked it
Guest chapter 79 . 4/18/2014
I was so mad at you so many times for tearing apart a good thing lol but I have to admit this is by far the best story I've ever read good job please keep writing haha
Prisci chapter 79 . 4/17/2014
AWESOME! I read another fanfiction before this one and said it was the best one I'd read, but I guess I'm wrong... because yours is! That was the greatest way to spend my procrastination during class; totally worth it. \(o)/
KCJB chapter 64 . 4/16/2014
Oh. My god. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! That was awesomest Maximus!
KCJB chapter 58 . 4/14/2014
Awwwww. I stood up later then I should have but I could't stop reading in the middle of the break up and make up. Beautifully done. Nice, drawn out, and truthful. Impressive to say the least
Jerel chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Didn't notice this before, but you've given lots of backstory and did it in an entertaiing way. Those who know that characters' histories will be entertained and those who don't won't feel lost trying to understand why the characters act and think the way they do. Great job!
The defenastrator chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
Pro tip stories are uniquely identified by the number following the /s/ so /s/3588436 to the fanfiction net domain brings you to "Dead pan Love" appending /2 to that brings you to chapter 2. /3 goes to chapter 3. And so on. Using this story /chapter id system you can get around fanfictions url filtering.
the-guy-up-stairs-to-the-left chapter 71 . 4/2/2014
this has been one of the most epic, long and emotionally satisfing experiences of my life the characters where well developed and fleshed out it had me caring for them at a different level than the show did and i'm so glad i found and read the whole thing and i hope you as an author can move even further than this so much so that this seems like a childrens book
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »