Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Haha Aquatosser got burnt! 3 for Gar again. And yes I need a lemon for BBRae! And thank fuck I'm legal!
Aqua Rules chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
I am starting to have a feeling that I will soon dislike Raven's character to the point that I will not want her to be with Beast Boy. That would be a crying shame. I think you are making her a little too OOC now but that is just my opinion. For the future lemon you were talking about, I would say just put a disclaimer before it and then post a url to it. I def would recommend not putting it on here. Great chapter regardless!
Joseph chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter, but some of the dialogue is from another fanfic, "Deadpan Love" does Gwaihir10 know that you are using his completed story as a base for your own?
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
Yo, its me again. First off want to say I love your story. Pretty awesome stuff.

Word of warning, Raven is getting to the point, for me anyways, where she has begun treading the point where I am actually going to find her unlikable and Ill feel that Changeling would be better off with someone else. Now I am a hardcore Raven/Beastboy fan. This isn't so much a criticism, but a warning, because sometimes when writing things, people forget (Ive done this myself) the whole of what they are doing. Raven is becoming OOC. She isn't there yet, but I could foresee this happening should nothing happen to change her behavior. Because at this point, Changeling is being very submissive to her whims. Whether he realizes it or not.

Anyway, thats really the only thing I have going on for this story as of right now. Otherwise, I love it, I think its an original take on this pairing, and I look forward to update days.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
2 goes to Gar!
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I'm sorry, my review posted before I was even finished writing it. This is what I get for using my IPhone. Anyway, like I was saying, as for the last chapter I hate that BB was friend-zoned, but speaking from personal experience, I know that would probably happen. I just don't believe Raven would totally realize her feelings after one date, especially since she's with Aqualad.

At least she didn't say she loved him like a brother. Now, that's a real slap in the face.

Anyway, great chapters, and I can't wait for the next.
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I'm a bit behind on reviewing this story and I hate that. Nevertheless, I really love this. Honestly. First of all, Beast Boy is perfection. 'Nuff said. It's really frustrating that Raven doesn't see that Aqualad is a jerk, but I like that you've done it that way anyway because I know from personal experience that's how someone like her would think and act. So, it's frustrating in a good way, if that makes sense.

As per the last chapter
Lord Vukodlak chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
I have a feeling Aqualad is not going to take what happened in Siberia very well should he find out. I'd go as far to say explosively bad.
theluckyshot chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Hmm, give me a second... (Bangs head agaist wall). Alright, I'm good... wait (Bangs head against wall again). Okay... now I'm good. In all seriousness though good two chapters and I'm actually liking the building tension. Not that I actually enjoy it... but it makes for an interesting read.

300-709.
Shadico chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Ugh, I know Aqua's gonna hurt Rae...but I don't want to read her getting hurt! THIS BETTER TURN OUT ALRIGHT in the end or so help me! sdfasdfaw

I just want BB and Rae to be happy together '(
yumiulrichlovers chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
...wait...let me try this CHUGULE?! Okay now don't run away cause your getting more than a wedgie... Jajajajaja no seriously in dying here. Awwwww... Well I'll be a good girl and wait for your next chapter

Ps. If anyone is wondering "CHUGULE" is "Do you want to die? Im Korean je ;)
JOHNXgambit chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Raven u r banned from telling stories, didn't u learn your lesson when u scared the crap out of timmy teether melvin and bobby
RedZenin chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
DUDE! I love Sherazad!... Or however its spelt lol. Both the story and the classical piece it inspired.
Not only do I like the story of Sherazad but YOUR story is a great read and im looking forward towards the next chapter :)
Alister Nightfoot chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Aqualad is the kind of boy (he's not a man) that you want to cram into an injector coil and go to high warp. With Changeling as the Captain. But other than that, my most sincerest apologies for not reviewing the other chapters, couldn't grab onto the time. However, it's a wonderful story and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Nice car by the way.
Jimmy chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Some people *cough* Raven *cough* are REALLY oblivious. Aqualad may be a hero and all but if he really was that worried about Raven he could have just gotten together some equipment and supplies to keep himself from getting affected by the climate...

Changeling really doesn't deserve the shit he's going through for all this. I really hope Raven makes it up to him in the later chapters.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »