Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I'm sorry, my review posted before I was even finished writing it. This is what I get for using my IPhone. Anyway, like I was saying, as for the last chapter I hate that BB was friend-zoned, but speaking from personal experience, I know that would probably happen. I just don't believe Raven would totally realize her feelings after one date, especially since she's with Aqualad.

At least she didn't say she loved him like a brother. Now, that's a real slap in the face.

Anyway, great chapters, and I can't wait for the next.
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I'm a bit behind on reviewing this story and I hate that. Nevertheless, I really love this. Honestly. First of all, Beast Boy is perfection. 'Nuff said. It's really frustrating that Raven doesn't see that Aqualad is a jerk, but I like that you've done it that way anyway because I know from personal experience that's how someone like her would think and act. So, it's frustrating in a good way, if that makes sense.

As per the last chapter
Lord Vukodlak chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
I have a feeling Aqualad is not going to take what happened in Siberia very well should he find out. I'd go as far to say explosively bad.
theluckyshot chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Hmm, give me a second... (Bangs head agaist wall). Alright, I'm good... wait (Bangs head against wall again). Okay... now I'm good. In all seriousness though good two chapters and I'm actually liking the building tension. Not that I actually enjoy it... but it makes for an interesting read.

300-709.
Shadico chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Ugh, I know Aqua's gonna hurt Rae...but I don't want to read her getting hurt! THIS BETTER TURN OUT ALRIGHT in the end or so help me! sdfasdfaw

I just want BB and Rae to be happy together '(
yumiulrichlovers chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
...wait...let me try this CHUGULE?! Okay now don't run away cause your getting more than a wedgie... Jajajajaja no seriously in dying here. Awwwww... Well I'll be a good girl and wait for your next chapter

Ps. If anyone is wondering "CHUGULE" is "Do you want to die? Im Korean je ;)
JOHNXgambit chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Raven u r banned from telling stories, didn't u learn your lesson when u scared the crap out of timmy teether melvin and bobby
RedZenin chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
DUDE! I love Sherazad!... Or however its spelt lol. Both the story and the classical piece it inspired.
Not only do I like the story of Sherazad but YOUR story is a great read and im looking forward towards the next chapter :)
Alister Nightfoot chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Aqualad is the kind of boy (he's not a man) that you want to cram into an injector coil and go to high warp. With Changeling as the Captain. But other than that, my most sincerest apologies for not reviewing the other chapters, couldn't grab onto the time. However, it's a wonderful story and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Nice car by the way.
Jimmy chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Some people *cough* Raven *cough* are REALLY oblivious. Aqualad may be a hero and all but if he really was that worried about Raven he could have just gotten together some equipment and supplies to keep himself from getting affected by the climate...

Changeling really doesn't deserve the shit he's going through for all this. I really hope Raven makes it up to him in the later chapters.
Densharr chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
To be honest, I'm ambivalent on Beast Boy's vegetarianism.

On the one hand, I get it, he's been them all.

On the other, a pretty good portion of the animal kingdom survive by eating others.
The Twisted Paradoxx chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Oh. My. God. I read this entire story in just four hours it is soooooooo GGOOOODDDDD! YOU are an amazing writer and seriously aqualad needs to learn how to back off i love the way you are building their relationship great insight you have gahhhh ! love it ! Update soon :')
BBLover chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
OMG how can Raven not see how Aqualad dose not really love her?! smh if I was her I would be with Changeling after him taking care of me like that. I mean come on! He has been nothing but sweet to her! So your next update is on wednesday? I will be looking forward to it! )
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Damnit aqualad... I want you to die
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
fucking firefly! yes!

before firefly, this was pretty terrific. post-firefly, it just flung itself into awesome.

and aqualad, eat your heart out! we's come for you!
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »