Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Aqua Rules chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
Well we are all entitled to our opinions no matter how ridiculous they may seem to others. Sorry to break it to you but the friend zone is a real thing as I'm sure many people can attest to. Talking from a male perspective, you still want to be friends with the woman but you also want to distance yourself a little to avoid stirring up leftover feelings for that person and force yourself to move on. I respect the fact that Beast Boy is being honest with Raven and not making it seem like he is completely ok with the situation. Please update soon.
Alister Nightfoot chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
I'm lost. Doesn't follow off the last chapter. Is this like...a preview? Because I don't particularily like it. Just saying.
Thowell3 chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
Is this apart of the current story, I am sort of lost where this came from.
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Ahh Cyborg. Gotta love him.
I love how Raven still calls him Beast Boy, even though he changed it to Changeling. I just find it cute, I don't know.
I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I hate Aqualad and his jerkiness. However, I know he's getting what's coming to him. Loved this chapter, and can't wait for the next.
theluckyshot chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Gotta love that Cyborg. Anyway... I can see where this is going. Next few chapters are gonna be interesting to say the least. Let me tell ya though you sure are making fish-boy out to be a major scum-bag. Eh, at least your doing it realistically. Can't wait to see what occurs next, don't keep me hanging. As for your issue... posting 'that' chapter off FF is probably best. For your benefit there is an adult FF site which is the sister site for stories which tend to be a bit more shall we say racey. You can post the chapter there with no consequence if you're as worried as you seem.

300-709.
dylanbiancamano chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
this chapter, i like it, ANOTHER
Katwizzle chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
she better not lose her virginity to Aqualad! She needs to break up with him and get with Beast boy!
Hotaru chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
All of the "you're making me hate Raven!" comments are ridiculous. I'm sorry but, if anything, it's Beast Boy and Starfire that are being the asshats here. First of all, the entire concept of the "friend zone" is gross. A woman's friendship is not a consolation prize, and if you're not okay with just being friends after she has explained that she feels nothing for you romantically, then you weren't her friend to begin with. Period. The fact that Starfire is conspiring behind Raven's back is also gross, and if one of my female friends ever did that, we wouldn't be friends anymore. I don't care if she thinks it's for a good cause, it's underhanded and rude. On top of all that, I think you're making Raven extremely naive. Even if her emotional growth is stunted, she is easily the most knowledgeable of the Titans, and an empath on top of that. I just think she'd pick up on a lot more than she has.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Dear Author I really like,
Please just warn me, warn me if Raven is going to lose her virginity to Aqualad. I get that for storytelling purposes it would make sense and be all dramatic. But I prolly couldn't take it. I don't see that as the plan in your head. But it could happen. I have seen Authors do it before. "Beautiful Purple Flame" for example. Anyway, good luck sir.
Densharr chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Oh Cyborg, you are brilliant.

And this is why we love you.

Another excellent chapter.
shugokage chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Great chapter and good scene with the devils and angels consciences!
kualify chapter 20 . 9/26/2012
something is wrong with chapter 20. the whole chapter has the same text as chapter 16! its as if you wrote chapter 16 twice. check it out, fix it if possible. i really like this story, i don't want it ruined by something like this.
JOHNXgambit chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
just call me spyborg
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
*bangs head to desk* Sorry, I worded that badly. What I meant was that you took a classic pairing, added an amazing plot, tons of twists and turns to it and made it seem as if we personaly know the characters. And, as you say in your profile, your gender does scream out in your writing. What I meant was that Its refreshing to see a new perspective of romance. Anyway, you are very good at portraying Aqualad as a jackass, which he totaly is. I cant believe Rae would do that. *shakes head* Bad Raven. Hooray for BB being a gentleman. Update this soon!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Haha Aquatosser got burnt! 3 for Gar again. And yes I need a lemon for BBRae! And thank fuck I'm legal!
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »