Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Fucking awesome! The love I've been waiting for!
JOHNXgambit chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
that was close u both almost knocked each other out
justafly chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
No. I read it all in one sitting...instead of sleeping after getting beat up by terribly unforgiving waves (an incredible feat, so hoorah to you). Upon reaching chapter 21 of 28 I felt dread because I knew I would soon have to stop reading. Sometime after that, I believe, there was an author's note replacing the next chapter and I was furious. I despise waiting. However, I really enjoyed how the characters have grown, barely even realizing how suddenly certain events had occurred. This story is well rounded and I found very few distracting errors. I enjoyed all of the humor, drama, and even favored certain stereotypes. I can only complain that Aqualad (whom I have always had a soft spot for) is a giant prick and that Beast Boy grew up so quickly. Don't get me wrong, I completely approve of his development, but I am having issues letting go of his childhood. You've also just earned my first long and terribly nerdy fanfic comment :) Thanks for the good read!
Dragonkyng chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
I love this story, though please have Changeling learn a new dance. Also, have him beat the shit out of Aqualad.
Omeganian chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
You know, somehow I expected Changeling to show up as this. Love the last scene.
theluckyshot chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
Hmm, uh... well it was a good chapter. Especially liked the whole jaw clenched like a space marine bit (shows you just how much of a nerd I am but whatever, the fact that I read and write FF should be somewhat of an indication anyway) can't wait to see what happens next. Till next time...

300-709.
Sharpclaws chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
This chapter was absolutely wonderful. There are many things that I liked. Though I really like how you ended it. I'd like to apologize for not being able to give you the review this chapter deserves. Every now and then I read something that is so awesome that I can't give it the review it rightfully deserves. The story pulls me in so much that once I'm finished reading it my mind is in a stupefied content like state. So I'm in lala land right now. I normally bookmark the page to review later for when my mind comes back but it's 9:52pm and you put up chapters so fast, I love you for that by the way, that I want you to know that this story was read and appreciated. I also want to thank you for the translations. I never knew about this guy language until I read this story. I remember when it first came up and I read it to my brother and he translated it almost word for word! I find it amazing and can't help but wonder how many silent conversations I've missed through out my life. Ah, this is nice my mind is starting to come back to me.
BBLover chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
This chapter was great! Thanks for the explanations, it made more sense! Yay Raven is finally "seeing" Changeling! Cant wait for the next chapter, wonder what other turns you will give.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
It had been kind of a crappy year for Titans fic, and I figured that was just the way it was going to be. The show's no longer current but not old enough to be nostalgic yet, after all. Then Cyberwraith emerged from years in the shadows to pick up his epic again, and this jewel popped right up out of nowhere.
Shadico chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
I love you.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
Awesome chapter. At first I thought Beast Boy was dressed up as Scarface, but of course it turns out to be Two-Face. I'm not sure if you are planning this or not, but I would love to see a fight and not just any fight. But a full broken bones-busted lips-black eyes-full of scratches and bleeding wounds-all out war type of fight between Aqualad and Beast Boy. Because that would be so cool. Anyway update soon:D
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
Wow. That was definately some party. And good job on the twice-in-one-day update! She will definately not be calling him Beast Boy anymore! Finally, Aqualad has been given a taste of his own medicine. Question: Where did you get Queen Mab as a villian from? In A Midsummer Nights Dream, shes neither good, nor evil. Im curious. And youre "Guy" translations are very helpful! Id never have guessed most of that! Okay, maybe some, but thats not the point. Update this soon! I must read more!
shugokage chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
Amazing chapter and absolutely perfect ending great job I can't wait to see how or if she accept him with a mental fight with herself!
yumiulrichlovers chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
Jajajajaj lmfao jajaja googlimoogli! Jajajajaj I like that word it's funny I can't stop giggling;) omg I enjoyed this chapter a lot Jajajajaja nice work!
Katwizzle chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! OMG! It was amazing! One of my favorites! I cant wait for the next one! hurry and update!
1,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »