Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
yumiulrichlovers chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
Jajajajaj lmfao jajaja googlimoogli! Jajajajaj I like that word it's funny I can't stop giggling;) omg I enjoyed this chapter a lot Jajajajaja nice work!
Katwizzle chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! OMG! It was amazing! One of my favorites! I cant wait for the next one! hurry and update!
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
You really do spoil me.
Chapters every day? What are you, a god? I'm going to expect much more of you, mister- your story is one of the best out there.

I keep trying to review, but I say, "I'll review later," and the new chapter comes out!

Anyway, good chapter. Nice battle, there. Fish-lips really got what he needed.

*rolls eyes* Raven, Raven. She's so cute Except when she's stupid. But, sigh, girls are stupid. Jeez. I'm glad they are both maturing and developing. That was indeed very good.

*cackles* Oh, your ending was splendid, though. Will you continue the story when they date, or will you stop dramatically with "AND THEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM DUN DUN DUN" which you've been foreshadowing for about 28 Chapters?
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
Well I don't mind Gar doing a Dan Henderson on Aquafag like how Hendo did to Michael Bisping on UFC 100 or to Wanderlei Silva on PRIDE 33, Cross to the chin for the KO and downword punch/elbow for good measure for the unconcious fucker.
Alister Nightfoot chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I would not want to be Fish Boy right now. 'Nuff said.
Katwizzle chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter! I bet its gonna be great! Hurry and update!
Victorthe3rd chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
Omg! So wound up for this party...im just hopeing Changeling doesnt piss Raven off. He's been doing so good! Im also glad that Raven is admitting to Changling her feelings, althoughit, begrudgingly. Lets go Halloween Party!
dylanbiancamano chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
this is gonna be good kids
Shadico chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
Here's to hoping BB and his 'Arm candy' don't give Raven the wrong idea about the two. I can scarcely handle the two still being apart! It's taking so long! Hah.
yumiulrichlovers chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
Sorry I didnt reviewed on the pass chapters. .*
Oh I can't wait to know how Raven is going to be on the next chapter or BB's idea.! Yay! And no mOre Fish Lips!
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I'm so excited for the Halloween Party now! BB has me intrigued. What's he planning?
The line about the chick that ended up topless at SeaWorld; I cannot stop laughing. I'm pretty sure I've reread that line 6 times now. I don't know why I find it so funny. Haha
JOHNXgambit chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
changling pull back its a rope-a-dope u r gonna get hit with nice guy, friendzoned combo
Omeganian chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I wonder what kind of nightmares Aqualay is going to have after the others are done.
Lord Vukodlak chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I wonder how starfire would react is she learned Raven started spending her nights sleeping in BB's arms. And what ever happended to Cyborg and the coms
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
There are those who would roll their eyes at BB getting the better of Robin in a no-powers fight, and if it were a serious fight then I'd expect Rob to take him down quickly.

But sparring? Eh, I'll buy it. There has never been a boxing champion so great that he didn't get embarrassingly knocked on his ass sparring a lesser fighter at SOME point in his career.
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »