Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Sergeant Daniel chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
I don't want to stop here. *gets on knees and begs* Please. Pllleeeaasseee update soon.
shugokage chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Intriguing chapter I am definitely interested what you are planning next because I can't wait to see if this explode in Gar's face or help him!
Densharr chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Dude, Firefly reference?

WIN. That's all I can say, really.

You've done the job. And now you're getting paid - with a review.
BBLover chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Love the chapter! Cant wait to see Aqualad's reaction and Changelings plan! I am guessing soon Raven will realize/admit her true feelings?
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
So, Raven was at war with her emotions. Didnt see that one coming. Well, now that her and Aqualad are over (cough cough Jackass, cough cough), its time for some BBRae! What Id like to say particularly about this chapter is that I loe the way you describe Ravens almost desent into madness, or, rather, rationality. Well, alls well in the Tower now... Until something else happens...
Katwizzle chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
I cant believe you let her have sex with aqualad! How could you! But at least she's done wit him... i cant wait for the next chapter! I hope her and changeling get closer :)
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
This is very awesome and very enlightening. Update ASSP please
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
Well talk about a sucked up 1st sex with Aquafag. Well Gar would remedy the problem though hahahaa.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
LOL Tunaface can't perform like the Beast does in the sack hahaha! Well Gar ain't call Beast Boy you know hahaha! I think Rae's gonna get better orgasms from Gar LOLOLOL.
Victorthe3rd chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
Awesome! The Tuna is out of the picture and now Changeling can capitalize! Changeling at the 20, the 15, the 10, the 5! TOUCHDOWN! 2 POINT CONVERSION! BB/CxRae FTW! I like how you showed Raven's gradual realization of Aqualad's douchebaggery and subsequent shutting down and compression of her feelingz and emotions, the finally, the atomic mental explosion. And Starfire, being the caring, supportive friend played her part perfectly. I didnt get to comment on the last 2 chapters, but a few key points I had was, Raven, after all BB was doing to keep Raven safe, all she cared about was getting back to Fish face for the date. And then when they do get back from nearly freezing to death, Aqualad gives some BS excuse for not even trying to find her. On the next chapt., I felt like kicking AL in the neck, for taking advantage of Raven.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
FUCK YES! Changeling's up to bat!
Better make that girl scream his name and shoot fire and shit in the lemon
JOHNXgambit chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
Okay changling I need u to do me a favor for this round, I need u to RUN don't worry about points we'll catch up later but right now this chick could punch an engine box out the back end of an airplane. So stay out of her range and run kid
guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
how could you do that...
The Fat Lantern chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
Mr. Allard,

I would like to first congratulate you on your incredible story thus far, it has not yet failed to deliver a good read. I also appreciate the fact that you take time to dutifully respond to those who review and even go through all of the trouble of cross-posting to another site just to give your readers a complete story experience.

The sun is shining.

The Fat Lantern
theluckyshot chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
You just enjoy proving my terrible predictions right, don't ya? Anyway, despite my seemingly horrid cynicism I must say that I am enjoying the story. Mind you I don't really get off on emotional angst... I'm actually quite an up-beat person. However, the ups and downs of the story only make it more realistic (At least as far as a romance between supperheros goes) and interesting to read.

300-709.