Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Alister Nightfoot chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Aqualad is the kind of boy (he's not a man) that you want to cram into an injector coil and go to high warp. With Changeling as the Captain. But other than that, my most sincerest apologies for not reviewing the other chapters, couldn't grab onto the time. However, it's a wonderful story and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Nice car by the way.
Jimmy chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Some people *cough* Raven *cough* are REALLY oblivious. Aqualad may be a hero and all but if he really was that worried about Raven he could have just gotten together some equipment and supplies to keep himself from getting affected by the climate...

Changeling really doesn't deserve the shit he's going through for all this. I really hope Raven makes it up to him in the later chapters.
Densharr chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
To be honest, I'm ambivalent on Beast Boy's vegetarianism.

On the one hand, I get it, he's been them all.

On the other, a pretty good portion of the animal kingdom survive by eating others.
The Twisted Paradoxx chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Oh. My. God. I read this entire story in just four hours it is soooooooo GGOOOODDDDD! YOU are an amazing writer and seriously aqualad needs to learn how to back off i love the way you are building their relationship great insight you have gahhhh ! love it ! Update soon :')
BBLover chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
OMG how can Raven not see how Aqualad dose not really love her?! smh if I was her I would be with Changeling after him taking care of me like that. I mean come on! He has been nothing but sweet to her! So your next update is on wednesday? I will be looking forward to it! )
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Damnit aqualad... I want you to die
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
fucking firefly! yes!

before firefly, this was pretty terrific. post-firefly, it just flung itself into awesome.

and aqualad, eat your heart out! we's come for you!
Omeganian chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
The urban legend about pretending to be a dying man's son. It is currently rather high on the new/updated stories page (fifth from the top), and I had trouble believing it was a mere coincidence.

Damn, what is the matter with Raven? I realize you want to make her stubborn, but this is overdone.
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Okay, so before I write my review, I just really wanted to say that it's refreshing to find a guy writing a this kind of story. People always find girls writing them, which is fine, but it's just nice to read from a different perspective.

Anyway, I read all of this in one night a few days ago and I haven't had time to type this until now. At first I wasn't sure if this would be the right kind of story for me, but now it's definately one of my favorites. It's been wonderful to see the changes you've made in the characters, just enough so they became real to me.

So, with this particular chapter I want to say this: Well done! You had me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read your next update!
Katwizzle chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
this was great! I hate aqualad though...
egg1 chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I do feel frustrated but you said you would put another chapter up today so no rocks. I knew Aquadlad would mess things up. I know I said that I wanted Beast Boy jealously but i didn't want Raven to date someone else, at least not while Beast Boy figure out that he likes her. :( But oh well it will be worth it when at the end of the story they are together. lol Nothing good job. :)
Aqua Rules chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
I actually commend you for doing this. Raven still has a lot of growing up to do before she is ready for a relationship w/ Gar/Beast Boy. Remember she is just recently accepting her emotions and letting them catch up with her physical growth. It won't happen overnight. A heartbreak will accelerate that process quite a bit. Please update soon!
JOHNXgambit chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Nice guyed then friendzoned punched, man this chick is brutal its a miracle we could salvage anything at the end of that round, BTW how many fingers am I holding up (Changling) um 7 (me) oh crap
shugokage chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Great chapter and nice piece with Robin channeling Batman and being controlling!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
If I were Gar, I'd tune the Stang up from the Engine to it's Handling, Engine wise prolly crank it up to 1500hp with a Nitro System and if Gar's crazy enough install a Twin Turbo AND a Supercharger on the engine so yeah Triple Induction Boost so basically his boost would prolly be 3.5 with fast boost pick up and the seats prolly swap em to Bride Buckets and also installing a 10 point roll cage. And if Gar wants to buy a Bike, a nice KTM Scrambler Bike would be nice.
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »