Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
theluckyshot chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Hmm, give me a second... (Bangs head agaist wall). Alright, I'm good... wait (Bangs head against wall again). Okay... now I'm good. In all seriousness though good two chapters and I'm actually liking the building tension. Not that I actually enjoy it... but it makes for an interesting read.

Shadico chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Ugh, I know Aqua's gonna hurt Rae...but I don't want to read her getting hurt! THIS BETTER TURN OUT ALRIGHT in the end or so help me! sdfasdfaw

I just want BB and Rae to be happy together '(
yumiulrichlovers chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
...wait...let me try this CHUGULE?! Okay now don't run away cause your getting more than a wedgie... Jajajajaja no seriously in dying here. Awwwww... Well I'll be a good girl and wait for your next chapter

Ps. If anyone is wondering "CHUGULE" is "Do you want to die? Im Korean je ;)
JOHNXgambit chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Raven u r banned from telling stories, didn't u learn your lesson when u scared the crap out of timmy teether melvin and bobby
RedZenin chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
DUDE! I love Sherazad!... Or however its spelt lol. Both the story and the classical piece it inspired.
Not only do I like the story of Sherazad but YOUR story is a great read and im looking forward towards the next chapter :)
Alister Nightfoot chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Aqualad is the kind of boy (he's not a man) that you want to cram into an injector coil and go to high warp. With Changeling as the Captain. But other than that, my most sincerest apologies for not reviewing the other chapters, couldn't grab onto the time. However, it's a wonderful story and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Nice car by the way.
Jimmy chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Some people *cough* Raven *cough* are REALLY oblivious. Aqualad may be a hero and all but if he really was that worried about Raven he could have just gotten together some equipment and supplies to keep himself from getting affected by the climate...

Changeling really doesn't deserve the shit he's going through for all this. I really hope Raven makes it up to him in the later chapters.
Densharr chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
To be honest, I'm ambivalent on Beast Boy's vegetarianism.

On the one hand, I get it, he's been them all.

On the other, a pretty good portion of the animal kingdom survive by eating others.
The Twisted Paradoxx chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Oh. My. God. I read this entire story in just four hours it is soooooooo GGOOOODDDDD! YOU are an amazing writer and seriously aqualad needs to learn how to back off i love the way you are building their relationship great insight you have gahhhh ! love it ! Update soon :')
BBLover chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
OMG how can Raven not see how Aqualad dose not really love her?! smh if I was her I would be with Changeling after him taking care of me like that. I mean come on! He has been nothing but sweet to her! So your next update is on wednesday? I will be looking forward to it! )
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Damnit aqualad... I want you to die chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
fucking firefly! yes!

before firefly, this was pretty terrific. post-firefly, it just flung itself into awesome.

and aqualad, eat your heart out! we's come for you!
Omeganian chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
The urban legend about pretending to be a dying man's son. It is currently rather high on the new/updated stories page (fifth from the top), and I had trouble believing it was a mere coincidence.

Damn, what is the matter with Raven? I realize you want to make her stubborn, but this is overdone.
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Okay, so before I write my review, I just really wanted to say that it's refreshing to find a guy writing a this kind of story. People always find girls writing them, which is fine, but it's just nice to read from a different perspective.

Anyway, I read all of this in one night a few days ago and I haven't had time to type this until now. At first I wasn't sure if this would be the right kind of story for me, but now it's definately one of my favorites. It's been wonderful to see the changes you've made in the characters, just enough so they became real to me.

So, with this particular chapter I want to say this: Well done! You had me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read your next update!
Katwizzle chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
this was great! I hate aqualad though...
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »