Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
yumiulrichlovers chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
Sorry I didnt reviewed on the pass chapters. .*
Oh I can't wait to know how Raven is going to be on the next chapter or BB's idea.! Yay! And no mOre Fish Lips!
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I'm so excited for the Halloween Party now! BB has me intrigued. What's he planning?
The line about the chick that ended up topless at SeaWorld; I cannot stop laughing. I'm pretty sure I've reread that line 6 times now. I don't know why I find it so funny. Haha
JOHNXgambit chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
changling pull back its a rope-a-dope u r gonna get hit with nice guy, friendzoned combo
Omeganian chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I wonder what kind of nightmares Aqualay is going to have after the others are done.
Lord Vukodlak chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I wonder how starfire would react is she learned Raven started spending her nights sleeping in BB's arms. And what ever happended to Cyborg and the coms
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
There are those who would roll their eyes at BB getting the better of Robin in a no-powers fight, and if it were a serious fight then I'd expect Rob to take him down quickly.

But sparring? Eh, I'll buy it. There has never been a boxing champion so great that he didn't get embarrassingly knocked on his ass sparring a lesser fighter at SOME point in his career.
TTndAvatarFan chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
Ugh. The suspense is killing me. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Great writing as always!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
I don't want to stop here. *gets on knees and begs* Please. Pllleeeaasseee update soon.
shugokage chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Intriguing chapter I am definitely interested what you are planning next because I can't wait to see if this explode in Gar's face or help him!
Densharr chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Dude, Firefly reference?

WIN. That's all I can say, really.

You've done the job. And now you're getting paid - with a review.
BBLover chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Love the chapter! Cant wait to see Aqualad's reaction and Changelings plan! I am guessing soon Raven will realize/admit her true feelings?
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
So, Raven was at war with her emotions. Didnt see that one coming. Well, now that her and Aqualad are over (cough cough Jackass, cough cough), its time for some BBRae! What Id like to say particularly about this chapter is that I loe the way you describe Ravens almost desent into madness, or, rather, rationality. Well, alls well in the Tower now... Until something else happens...
Katwizzle chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
I cant believe you let her have sex with aqualad! How could you! But at least she's done wit him... i cant wait for the next chapter! I hope her and changeling get closer :)
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
This is very awesome and very enlightening. Update ASSP please
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
Well talk about a sucked up 1st sex with Aquafag. Well Gar would remedy the problem though hahahaa.
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »