Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Dizzy chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
I am definitely loving this story. The amount of thought that you have put in to the development of the characters is amazing! I just wanted to say that the feelings that Raven showed when BeastBoy got shot seem to be completely forgotten at this point; it seems almost as if we are starting over again.. I also love your writing style and the way you've written the story so far.
That being said, though I do appreciate you pacing the story to make the relationship between the characters as realistic as possible, I would really like to see some "50 Shades of Green and Gray" moments pretty soon ;)
shugokage chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Great chapter and I must congrats on the great story and I look forward to seeing how Gar will handle the date especially since Raven is just numb to the prospect of dating him at the moment! Also I must thank you for the amazing update speed that you are able to produce!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Yes, Gar manning up like finally!
Red Cat Lotty chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
I've literally been sitting around and waiting for something to happen - this chapter was a lifesaver! Thank you!
Sharpclaws chapter 18 . 9/19/2012
This is wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm following and favoriting.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
Wow. Things are getting tense between Beast Boy and Raven. But I'm not worried. In fact it's one of the reason why I love this couple. It's the drama that is very interesting, especially since everyone (well those who knows better) knows that Raven and Beast Boy are made for each other. Anyway update soon:D
yumiulrichlovers chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Yay! BB GOT GUTS! Jajajaja well. To bad he got shut down. But there's a BBRAE for something.

About your Spanish it was good but don't worry, Spanish IS complicated and I know
It cause I got a B on that class and I'm Puerto Rican.

I truly enjoyed Mas y Menos pranks, they are funny. Jajajaja update soon .*
Katwizzle chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
this was a great chapter! But its sad raven think he was joking :( hurry and update!
JOHNXgambit chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
(sits BB down in his corner of the ring) okay kid we lost that 1st round we saw what happens when u go for the knockout blow too early she countered and put u on your ass so let change up, wear down her defense with the small hits first then drop the hammer, if she tags u don't lose heart keep your feet under u and keep movin. (Bell rings) okay kid time for the 2nd round remember what I said stick and move wear down her defense then drop the hammer
guest me chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Poor raven that must of been the worst weekend ever. Not that I want her to be with aqudlad but still but I did laugh the whole time I was reading it. Lol I can't wait to see how beast boy or changling and raven make up.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
To quote from Henry Rollins "Women know that men are just a bunch of dumb motherfuckers, men know women are crazy psycho bitches.", for this chapter.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
I've been a terrible reviewer. I've been lazy.

But yes, "guy" is a language I know very well, even if I'm a girl. Growing up with all guys kinda gets you used to the "signals."

Anyway, other than a six or seven mistakes, the Spanish was very good. As a fluent native speaker (read, write, speak) I guess the mistakes jumped out at me.

First, the part where they say, "we know her" It should be "la conocemos" (plural, because they both know of her)

When referring to the bikini, it would be "chiquita" instead of "poco." Poco refers to a literal amount "poca comida" while "chiquita" refers to size. Also, "morada" would be a better substitute, as purpurda is a false cognate and is slang. Unless you want that.

Actually, there are more, but I'm tired so I might outline them for you later.
InfiniteReader chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
egg1 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Poor Beast Boy i feel so sorry for him I don't want to cry but I still feel sorry for him. For him to put his self out there and just a straight no poor guy. I hope Raven finds out that he was joking with when none of the boys wanted to try to see what was wrong with Raven it reminded me of my brothers. lol By the way I did tell you that you made me squeal. You said that you get a kick out of making your readers cry so i was just saying I don't think I would ever cry. I only ever cried two times when reading stories and I was a hormonal teenager then so I don't know who you would have to tragically kill off. But please don't kill off anyone I still get sad.
onethingillread chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
I hope you update soon, though that need not be a problem. This chapter was another great installment. Your still one of three or four authors that can make me laugh.

I don't know if I mentioned this in my last review, but if I did then I'm gonna tell you again. It takes a certain skill to gather and keep the attention of I don't know how many readers without using constant action, or "other" terms of attention (a LOT of adult themes) in your story. I find few writers that can do that, and if they can, it always makes for a better story.

Tonight I shall receive my full eight hours of sleep!
Keep writing like you are!
-otir