Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Densharr chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Loving these.

Really, that's all I can say. Anything else wouldn't measure up.
jazzybizzle chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Aww they made up! Awesome xD
nicoletteschmidt chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
Good God Almighty. There were real tears during this chapter. Real. Tears. Beast Boy is my favorite Teen Titan ever. Your writing is so wonderfully done. The details are amazing, and the way the plot is coming together is great. I really love it. I like that you're taking the time to develop the characters first and taking your time with the whole story instead of the overdone cut and dry "I realized I'm in love with you randomly one day, let's get married" plot I've seen several times. You know what I'm saying? Anyway, I love your writing, and I can't wait to read more. :)
yumiulrichlovers chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
I honestly would say that I almost cried at chapter 13. im being a wuss! jajajaja nah' its a good story and i cant wait to here more of it. it caught my attention since ive ilread the first chapter. keep it up! .
Katwizzle chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
This was amazing! I loved this chapter! I cant wait for the next one!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
This story is very interesting. It just keeps getting better and better the longer it goes on. Anyway update soon:D
InfiniteReader chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
Wow very good story :)
nique chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
I think this my favorite chapter so far! Looking forward to more updates!
egg1 chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
It was so cute that raven read that book and put so munch effort into not offending that girl wow I wonder what beast boy will do when he learns what raven did to save him because these things alway have a way of coming to light. So I am patiently waiting to see raven boyfriend ;)
JOHNXgambit chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
I'll try to make it brief, first raven and sai from naruto read the same books, second don't walk towards the light or raven will drag u back by your hair, third canadian bullmoose have a one track mind, fourth blondes (and another one bites the dust), finally (raven to timid) Lucy u got some esplainin to do
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
i like fritzi. though, i have to tell you, you called her mitzi somewhere in the chapter. other than that, i like fritzi! and she's tall! tall are girls are cool!

too random? nah!
Annab1119 chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
sniff sniff tear! all of this was really hard to read! i feel so bad for them! really, i had to take a break when they started their fight! gah i always get too connected to characters. but the question is what are you going to do after this? i couldnt believe it when bb started dating other chicks! what! why? but you are the mastermind here. i trust you!
LadyBeri chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Im hooked, totally hooked! This is a great story!
egg1 chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
I want to tell you that you are the BEST author for update. I really like it. So please keep it up. I really like this story because it feel real, like this really could happen. But I would like to Raven to have a love interest that make Beast Boy jealous. But I am not the author so do whatever you want. Keep up the good work. :D
jazzybizzle chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Nice update. I really liked it. The two girlfriends reminded me of Terra...you know, the looks and all.

I'm glad that Changeling and Raven patched some things hope. Things will get better I presume? :)
1,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »