Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
yumiulrichlovers chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Yay! BB GOT GUTS! Jajajaja well. To bad he got shut down. But there's a BBRAE for something.

About your Spanish it was good but don't worry, Spanish IS complicated and I know
It cause I got a B on that class and I'm Puerto Rican.

I truly enjoyed Mas y Menos pranks, they are funny. Jajajaja update soon .*
Katwizzle chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
this was a great chapter! But its sad raven think he was joking :( hurry and update!
JOHNXgambit chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
(sits BB down in his corner of the ring) okay kid we lost that 1st round we saw what happens when u go for the knockout blow too early she countered and put u on your ass so let change up, wear down her defense with the small hits first then drop the hammer, if she tags u don't lose heart keep your feet under u and keep movin. (Bell rings) okay kid time for the 2nd round remember what I said stick and move wear down her defense then drop the hammer
guest me chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Poor raven that must of been the worst weekend ever. Not that I want her to be with aqudlad but still but I did laugh the whole time I was reading it. Lol I can't wait to see how beast boy or changling and raven make up.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
To quote from Henry Rollins "Women know that men are just a bunch of dumb motherfuckers, men know women are crazy psycho bitches.", for this chapter.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
I've been a terrible reviewer. I've been lazy.

But yes, "guy" is a language I know very well, even if I'm a girl. Growing up with all guys kinda gets you used to the "signals."

Anyway, other than a six or seven mistakes, the Spanish was very good. As a fluent native speaker (read, write, speak) I guess the mistakes jumped out at me.

First, the part where they say, "we know her" It should be "la conocemos" (plural, because they both know of her)

When referring to the bikini, it would be "chiquita" instead of "poco." Poco refers to a literal amount "poca comida" while "chiquita" refers to size. Also, "morada" would be a better substitute, as purpurda is a false cognate and is slang. Unless you want that.

Actually, there are more, but I'm tired so I might outline them for you later.
InfiniteReader chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
egg1 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Poor Beast Boy i feel so sorry for him I don't want to cry but I still feel sorry for him. For him to put his self out there and just a straight no poor guy. I hope Raven finds out that he was joking with when none of the boys wanted to try to see what was wrong with Raven it reminded me of my brothers. lol By the way I did tell you that you made me squeal. You said that you get a kick out of making your readers cry so i was just saying I don't think I would ever cry. I only ever cried two times when reading stories and I was a hormonal teenager then so I don't know who you would have to tragically kill off. But please don't kill off anyone I still get sad.
onethingillread chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
I hope you update soon, though that need not be a problem. This chapter was another great installment. Your still one of three or four authors that can make me laugh.

I don't know if I mentioned this in my last review, but if I did then I'm gonna tell you again. It takes a certain skill to gather and keep the attention of I don't know how many readers without using constant action, or "other" terms of attention (a LOT of adult themes) in your story. I find few writers that can do that, and if they can, it always makes for a better story.

Tonight I shall receive my full eight hours of sleep!
Keep writing like you are!
-otir
egg1 chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
aww Beast Boy is trying to be with Raven. I thought it was so funny when Star said you fallen for a fish. lol so funny. Please go easy on Raven when Aqulad breaks her heart because i feel that what going to happen. Also I think that Beast boy should get the first kiss because he is being so super cute right now. Oh I don't cry when I read stories so if you do ever make me cry you should pat yourself on the shoulder. lol ;)
AnnaMonique007 chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
Congratulations! This series has been SO good that I have decided to get up off the sidelines and play the game. I had commented before as a guest. I wish more people could write like you do.
I love this paring. I think it's because they seem so different - like they were born on totally opposite ends of a spectrum. Then again, they are very similar. Both loyal and strong and smart. However, I've never taken the time to really dive into the characters the way you have. Thanks to your writing, I feel like I KNOW Raven and Garfield; it's as if I've grown up with them. It's very cool.
This was originally going to be a short comment, but I'm not particularly good at writing short and to the point. Something to work on, perhaps. Anyway, don't feel the need to write a whole paragraph back to me. I just wanted to let you know how much I like your writing(:
shethebooknerd chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
This new bit is brilliant as always (: I'm looking forward to more! Beast Boy is one of my favorite characters. He's morphed into Changeling and I'll miss him. I suppose that I can still see the Beast Boy in Changeling, though. And now I'm rambling. My apologies, haha. You're an utterly amazing writer, and I won't know what to do with myself once this book (series? Saga?) has ended.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
wow you're a really awesome writer...thank you for the great story i will so follow it :)
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
love the story. it has some real character and romance development
JOHNXgambit chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
and the transformation has begun
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »