Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
anzafire chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Just found this story and I love it! I've hardly read any Titans fic since 2007 and this has been a great read to jump back into it! Looking forward to more!
Victorthe3rd chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Very interesting social dynamic. One wishes to lay claim while one tries to defend what he only now realizes he actually wishes to defend, but honestly has no ground to even stand on...very interesting indeed. Definitely loved the "Guy" to English translation. Your definitely right, MOST girls dont get it. Some, the the marvels of natural selection have smiled upon, and they get it. It'd be awesome to see the same dynamic played out in the opposite court, but would Raven even pursue that, or would she play the passive aggressive card and back off? *Gasp* feeding the plot maybe?
onethingillread chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
The plan: read 1 or 2 chapter to see how the story is, and get a full eight hours of sleep before school.

The reality: read 13 chapters before falling asleep a 3:30, and get two and a half hours of sleep instead.

Totally worth it!

The story is very well written, as well as put together. Other than an occasional typo I see no reason as to why this can't be one of my favorite stories. This actually managed to make me laugh out loud a few times, something that not even the show could do! This is basically my kind of story. It has humor, drama (if you will), and awesome story telling. And your update speed is rather astounding for all that you put into each chapter. Keep writting like you are!

-otir
jazzybizzle chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Oooooh, Aqualad, you nasty freak! XD

I appreciate the author's notes you put, and the 'Guy' translations. Changeling's jealousy was just...wow.
PaulieJuice chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I love your story
hellothere'sbff chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
YO.

Hola, I'm hellotheremister's best friend. She pretty much took all my "You and your story is so awesome" ammo, so I'm afraid I'm not that original. I think your awesome for writing all this. I also think you're an awesome writer. You've got an awesome talent for making people and situations seem real. Yes, I realize that I'm over-using the word awesome... I'll stop that.

I've got some questions for you! I hope you like questions (: Haha the first question is a pretty basic "Duh" question, but I didn't know so I thought that I'd ask. Robin in Teen Titans is the same Robin that is in Young Justice, correct? Just clarifying. Perhaps the rest of the world knew this and I was just in the dark. Or maybe it's just that "ah ha" moment you get when you realize grape juice is made out of grapes for the first time.

SECOND QUESTION. Yikes this is going to get long.. I apologize for that. Will the Titans clash/mingle with Young Justice characters again? If so, it would be cool to see Zatanna. Robin and Zatanna are a popular pairing, Robin and Starfire are a popular pairing, but if forced to choose (though, I guess he's already chosen) I wonder which your Robin would pick... hmm...

Question numero tres (Question number three, if you don't speak Spanish. I don't speak Spanish...) Okay, honestly, this isn't much of a question. More of a suggestion. Like my friend pointed out, so far Changeling and Raven are the only people with drama, which isn't wrong... but you could expand the awesomeness of your story if you unnormal the rest of the characters. Not saying that superheroes are normal, but...well... they sort of are. The black robot gets with the black bumble bee. The light skinned alien gets with the light skinned masked hero. Girls get with guys. Guys get with girls. Okay, I know that Aqualad hit on Raven, but aren't black guys the stereotypical flirt? My personal preference is to stir up the stereotypes. Not only because I don't like stereotypes since I quite literally DON'T fit into any easy category, but because doing this will make even the background stuff interesting.

Question No. 4
Is Lamont your name? I like the name Lamont. L names have always been my favorite. My name starts with an S. I hate S's. They are hard to write. :P

LOL, Okay, I'm done rambling now(: You don't have to take the advice from a teenage girl, but if you would like too, well, it's yours for grabs. Sorry the comment got so long! Haha

-Sam
hellotheremister chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Hi! I'm loving this story, which you've probably heard many times. I don't often comment (in fact, this is the first time I've commented...EVER. How am I doing so far?), but I thought that this story really deserved a comment. In general, I like the way your write. How you describe characters...It's brilliant, it really is. You really KNOW the characters. Scratch that - you really know PEOPLE. How we act, how we talk, how we react. You've really got it down. You've made all these characters seem so real! Specifically, I love this chapter in particular. I'm not sure why I like this one more than the others. I guess, I like looking into a guy's perspective. Plus, the interaction between Changeling and Aqualad was really entertaining. Thanks for the advice about teenage boys! Haha, I really wish someone would have told me that earlier.. Being a wanna-be-writer I could actually translate for myself (I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm told most teenage girls can't do that.), but I liked the translations. They made me laugh. Haha, well I'm running out of things to say, and this comment has gotten extremely long. One last thing; you do a great job of diving into the romance issues of Changeling and Raven, but why do the other two never have romance issues? I mean, I know they're not the main focus, but I'm just wondering.
shethebooknerd chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I've read a lot (a whole lot) of fanfics recently. I must say, this is one of the best I've read. Actually, I think it takes the cake for THE best I've read. I think it mostly has to do with the way you develop your characters. They're not tossed into love for the sake of the readers enjoyment because, though it can be enjoyable, it's not realistic. So, yeah, you do a great job at that! (of that?with that? Yikes, grammar is not my strong suit:) )
Heroc chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Love this story so far. The pace is slow and refreshing, and the characters seem fairly accurate. Also, I am a sucker for BBRae, so that also tips the scale of my praise in your favor.

I thought Raven behavior was a bit off when she danced with Fish-breath, but I suppose she was out of character when she first met him in the show too. Is it normal to want him dead? I would've been perfectly happy if that Gordanian battle cruiser turned out to be real and turned him and his grabby hands into a pile of ash that smells like fried fish.
InfiniteReader chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next please update soon :)
Joseph chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Half way through the chapter, you turned into Dr. Phil. Are you? Changling is slowly digging his grave.
shingi echidna chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
lmao so like that you were able to translate guy for those who couldnt understand and it added something really nice to the story something i have never reallly seen
LadyFelton1994 chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Oh wow pretty good chapter love it when Aqualad was in it
xxMatriarch chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Omg I looooove your guy talk monologues.
I was biting my nails I was sooooooo excited.
Only think was bleh (but not really bleh, because it explained things) the author notes in the middle were like commercials during the best part of a movie, it made me very suspenseful.
Either way I the way its turning it out, keep up the amaaaaze balls good work.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Haha, typical A male moment from Gar on this chappie. oh and previous chappie, thank god they were white, if they were black and Rae doing 200kg Tyre flips with her butt sticking out, hehe Gar would prolly lose his focus on the Overhead Squat portion of The Snatch not the other snatch you were thinking.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »