Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Dear Author I really like,
Please just warn me, warn me if Raven is going to lose her virginity to Aqualad. I get that for storytelling purposes it would make sense and be all dramatic. But I prolly couldn't take it. I don't see that as the plan in your head. But it could happen. I have seen Authors do it before. "Beautiful Purple Flame" for example. Anyway, good luck sir.
Densharr chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Oh Cyborg, you are brilliant.

And this is why we love you.

Another excellent chapter.
shugokage chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Great chapter and good scene with the devils and angels consciences!
kualify chapter 20 . 9/26/2012
something is wrong with chapter 20. the whole chapter has the same text as chapter 16! its as if you wrote chapter 16 twice. check it out, fix it if possible. i really like this story, i don't want it ruined by something like this.
JOHNXgambit chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
just call me spyborg
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
*bangs head to desk* Sorry, I worded that badly. What I meant was that you took a classic pairing, added an amazing plot, tons of twists and turns to it and made it seem as if we personaly know the characters. And, as you say in your profile, your gender does scream out in your writing. What I meant was that Its refreshing to see a new perspective of romance. Anyway, you are very good at portraying Aqualad as a jackass, which he totaly is. I cant believe Rae would do that. *shakes head* Bad Raven. Hooray for BB being a gentleman. Update this soon!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Haha Aquatosser got burnt! 3 for Gar again. And yes I need a lemon for BBRae! And thank fuck I'm legal!
Aqua Rules chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
I am starting to have a feeling that I will soon dislike Raven's character to the point that I will not want her to be with Beast Boy. That would be a crying shame. I think you are making her a little too OOC now but that is just my opinion. For the future lemon you were talking about, I would say just put a disclaimer before it and then post a url to it. I def would recommend not putting it on here. Great chapter regardless!
Joseph chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter, but some of the dialogue is from another fanfic, "Deadpan Love" does Gwaihir10 know that you are using his completed story as a base for your own?
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
Yo, its me again. First off want to say I love your story. Pretty awesome stuff.

Word of warning, Raven is getting to the point, for me anyways, where she has begun treading the point where I am actually going to find her unlikable and Ill feel that Changeling would be better off with someone else. Now I am a hardcore Raven/Beastboy fan. This isn't so much a criticism, but a warning, because sometimes when writing things, people forget (Ive done this myself) the whole of what they are doing. Raven is becoming OOC. She isn't there yet, but I could foresee this happening should nothing happen to change her behavior. Because at this point, Changeling is being very submissive to her whims. Whether he realizes it or not.

Anyway, thats really the only thing I have going on for this story as of right now. Otherwise, I love it, I think its an original take on this pairing, and I look forward to update days.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
2 goes to Gar!
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I'm sorry, my review posted before I was even finished writing it. This is what I get for using my IPhone. Anyway, like I was saying, as for the last chapter I hate that BB was friend-zoned, but speaking from personal experience, I know that would probably happen. I just don't believe Raven would totally realize her feelings after one date, especially since she's with Aqualad.

At least she didn't say she loved him like a brother. Now, that's a real slap in the face.

Anyway, great chapters, and I can't wait for the next.
NicoletteSchmidt chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I'm a bit behind on reviewing this story and I hate that. Nevertheless, I really love this. Honestly. First of all, Beast Boy is perfection. 'Nuff said. It's really frustrating that Raven doesn't see that Aqualad is a jerk, but I like that you've done it that way anyway because I know from personal experience that's how someone like her would think and act. So, it's frustrating in a good way, if that makes sense.

As per the last chapter
Lord Vukodlak chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
I have a feeling Aqualad is not going to take what happened in Siberia very well should he find out. I'd go as far to say explosively bad.
theluckyshot chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Hmm, give me a second... (Bangs head agaist wall). Alright, I'm good... wait (Bangs head against wall again). Okay... now I'm good. In all seriousness though good two chapters and I'm actually liking the building tension. Not that I actually enjoy it... but it makes for an interesting read.

300-709.