Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Omeganian chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
The urban legend about pretending to be a dying man's son. It is currently rather high on the new/updated stories page (fifth from the top), and I had trouble believing it was a mere coincidence.

Damn, what is the matter with Raven? I realize you want to make her stubborn, but this is overdone.
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Okay, so before I write my review, I just really wanted to say that it's refreshing to find a guy writing a this kind of story. People always find girls writing them, which is fine, but it's just nice to read from a different perspective.

Anyway, I read all of this in one night a few days ago and I haven't had time to type this until now. At first I wasn't sure if this would be the right kind of story for me, but now it's definately one of my favorites. It's been wonderful to see the changes you've made in the characters, just enough so they became real to me.

So, with this particular chapter I want to say this: Well done! You had me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read your next update!
Katwizzle chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
this was great! I hate aqualad though...
Wink11 chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I do feel frustrated but you said you would put another chapter up today so no rocks. I knew Aquadlad would mess things up. I know I said that I wanted Beast Boy jealously but i didn't want Raven to date someone else, at least not while Beast Boy figure out that he likes her. :( But oh well it will be worth it when at the end of the story they are together. lol Nothing good job. :)
Aqua Rules chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
I actually commend you for doing this. Raven still has a lot of growing up to do before she is ready for a relationship w/ Gar/Beast Boy. Remember she is just recently accepting her emotions and letting them catch up with her physical growth. It won't happen overnight. A heartbreak will accelerate that process quite a bit. Please update soon!
JOHNXgambit chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Nice guyed then friendzoned punched, man this chick is brutal its a miracle we could salvage anything at the end of that round, BTW how many fingers am I holding up (Changling) um 7 (me) oh crap
shugokage chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Great chapter and nice piece with Robin channeling Batman and being controlling!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
If I were Gar, I'd tune the Stang up from the Engine to it's Handling, Engine wise prolly crank it up to 1500hp with a Nitro System and if Gar's crazy enough install a Twin Turbo AND a Supercharger on the engine so yeah Triple Induction Boost so basically his boost would prolly be 3.5 with fast boost pick up and the seats prolly swap em to Bride Buckets and also installing a 10 point roll cage. And if Gar wants to buy a Bike, a nice KTM Scrambler Bike would be nice.
Omeganian chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Have you been visiting Snopes?
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
*frothing at mouth crazy* aqualad...

mustn't reach into the screen to choke fishlips, precious, we mustn't precious. we can't squeeze through the precious.

but when's we gets him, we's twist him! and make moxie of him. heeheeheeheeheehee! and then precious, we laughs! hoho!

*disclaimer, reviewer is not as mad as advertised. honestly*

i like how you're not going to have him comfort her after the impending break-up. i keep hearing that that's a good way to friendzone yourself but i keep reading the opposite. very confounding. though i have to say that i'm not looking forward to seeing bb date other women again, i'm even less inclined to watch raven with aqualad.

though, i guess turnabout's fair play. but it'd be incredibly awkward if raven comes off her al kick to find him still dating and she hops onto another partner's arm and they keep going back and forth in a never-ending self-perpetuating circle...

please don't do that to me... please!

hope to see more from you soon.

oh, and glad to see robin catching himself channeling bats. it's good to know that he learns.
Bob chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter, excellent story. Just one thing. Shouldn't Garfield have known what his reservation was listed under? I get that it was trying to set him up to show his danger level, but still, it seems like the wrong situation to do it under. He did spend so much time getting this together, after all.
Wink11 chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
There date was so cute. And I see that Beast Boy did a very good job at making Raven see him as a man and not just a boy. lol It is kind of funny that Raven kissed Beast Boy considering what they had to go through to go on that date but it makes scene why she would have to make the first move. lol
Sharpclaws chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
I can't wipe the grin from my face. I loved this chapter. From Changling making sure they got in the restaurant, the people thanking Raven, the "attempted" mugging, and of course the kiss. I also learned a lot about ravens. This was a wonderful first date.
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
Finally they had kissed! Thanks for making it finally happen!
yumiulrichlovers chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
KYYYYAAAAA! OMG! Their fist kiss! I can't stop this stupid grin off my face! Yay!
*slap my self in the face* NOPE THE GEIN IS STILL THERE! nice chapter. Is my favorite of all...for now Jajajaja please update soon.
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »