Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
egg1 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Poor Beast Boy i feel so sorry for him I don't want to cry but I still feel sorry for him. For him to put his self out there and just a straight no poor guy. I hope Raven finds out that he was joking with when none of the boys wanted to try to see what was wrong with Raven it reminded me of my brothers. lol By the way I did tell you that you made me squeal. You said that you get a kick out of making your readers cry so i was just saying I don't think I would ever cry. I only ever cried two times when reading stories and I was a hormonal teenager then so I don't know who you would have to tragically kill off. But please don't kill off anyone I still get sad.
onethingillread chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
I hope you update soon, though that need not be a problem. This chapter was another great installment. Your still one of three or four authors that can make me laugh.

I don't know if I mentioned this in my last review, but if I did then I'm gonna tell you again. It takes a certain skill to gather and keep the attention of I don't know how many readers without using constant action, or "other" terms of attention (a LOT of adult themes) in your story. I find few writers that can do that, and if they can, it always makes for a better story.

Tonight I shall receive my full eight hours of sleep!
Keep writing like you are!
egg1 chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
aww Beast Boy is trying to be with Raven. I thought it was so funny when Star said you fallen for a fish. lol so funny. Please go easy on Raven when Aqulad breaks her heart because i feel that what going to happen. Also I think that Beast boy should get the first kiss because he is being so super cute right now. Oh I don't cry when I read stories so if you do ever make me cry you should pat yourself on the shoulder. lol ;)
AnnaMonique007 chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
Congratulations! This series has been SO good that I have decided to get up off the sidelines and play the game. I had commented before as a guest. I wish more people could write like you do.
I love this paring. I think it's because they seem so different - like they were born on totally opposite ends of a spectrum. Then again, they are very similar. Both loyal and strong and smart. However, I've never taken the time to really dive into the characters the way you have. Thanks to your writing, I feel like I KNOW Raven and Garfield; it's as if I've grown up with them. It's very cool.
This was originally going to be a short comment, but I'm not particularly good at writing short and to the point. Something to work on, perhaps. Anyway, don't feel the need to write a whole paragraph back to me. I just wanted to let you know how much I like your writing(:
shethebooknerd chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
This new bit is brilliant as always (: I'm looking forward to more! Beast Boy is one of my favorite characters. He's morphed into Changeling and I'll miss him. I suppose that I can still see the Beast Boy in Changeling, though. And now I'm rambling. My apologies, haha. You're an utterly amazing writer, and I won't know what to do with myself once this book (series? Saga?) has ended.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
wow you're a really awesome writer...thank you for the great story i will so follow it :)
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
love the story. it has some real character and romance development
JOHNXgambit chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
and the transformation has begun
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
First thing, I really enjoy your story. Well done, this is exceptionally well written and updated frequently.
Onto the the review.
Interesting, that's my first thought. I understand exactly what you are talking about in terms of being responsible, becoming a man and actually showing one can provide for the woman. But I don't know if that is the correct way to be a man. In my opinion, a man isn't what he does for a living, what car he drives, what house he has. A man is someone who gives for others, defends the weak, acts responsibly, doesn't endager others and has a sound mind, soul, and body. I guess, because I can't see your plan for the story (This has happend for other stories I have read as well) I am nervous because the material things listed, while as a starting point pale in comparison to the fact that Changling routinly puts his life on the line for people. I don't know.

Anyway, after that extremely convoluted review, I do enjoy your story and look forward to your updates.
Nicoletteschmidt chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
I love this story. It just keeps getting better. :) by the way, random question, but would the Binford thing be a reference to Home Improvement? Or, is that just a coincidence? Haha
yumiulrichlovers chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Ohhhh I can't wait how Beast Boy is going to be and the reaction of the titans especially Raven. :D . nice chapter.
Densharr chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Now now, is that a Home Improvement reference I see?
Katwizzle chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
this is getting really interesting! I cant wait for the next chapter! I wonder how much money his parent's left... hurry and update!
InfiniteReader chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
I know the next chapter is going to be good :) hope you updae soon :)
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Oo beast boy wants to be man for raven so cute and nO I am do not a aqualad fan please update soon
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »