Reviews for Between Dreams or Family: Amelia's Story
Fanfic girl of all worlds chapter 2 . 10/21
More please like when she's older, she'll cut her hair and run off to the navy and then her parents will find out after she graduates, but by that time she'll be totally different from what they remember and then she'll get her ship with arrow as her first mate,jump ahead some more years to the treasure planet voyage and then her life after! Great story, please don't end this here!
Fanfic girl of all worlds chapter 1 . 10/20
Holy ship, not good what'll happen I must know!
RissaGrace17 chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
This is really good! I would love to know the rest of Amelia's past! Please continue!
Commander Zucchini chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Oh! I read this last week and I thought I already wrote a review, but alas, I did not. I apologize.

I loved this. You're description of atmosphere was very detailed, but not overbearingly so. I especially loved the "malachite curtains." Not every day you hear that word. (

And did you make up that stuff for Arrow or do they have his history somewhere?

Anyway, this was lovely. Please update. [
Umbre0n chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Poor Amelia. I know how it feels, I wasn't exactly a normal kid myself.
BrittS.Walker chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Yay arrow!
M. D. Hazel chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I hope you continue with this! :) It's not very often that we get any well written, Amelia-centric fics. Are you planning on including Arrow also, at some point?
BrittS.Walker chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Yay i love this!

Oh annnnnnn just a thought cant you tupe in your email drays? Thays what I do at school when I type up a fanfic then save it and place it to word pad ...