Reviews for Gunpowder
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 1/10
Loved it! Your descriptions are so vivid, particularly of Boyd's character, and I really approve of the way you handled the gender swap. If there was a show featuring your Rayla's I'd be addicted to it as sure as Justified!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Love, love, love it.
aurora-song chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was excellent. Such a great read - I didn't want it to end :) Ugh, my heart.
Celtergirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was amazing. I just. . . WOW! Thanks!
J.Riddick chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Sweet hell, please tell me that you are continuing this? This was absolute perfection.
Draegan88 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh my... Never thought I would love a genderswap so much. Great story! You've written the characters well (I can just hear those accents in my head too). Hope you'll update soon .
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I really like this, the characterisation is spot on (especially Boyd, I can almost hear him speaking), and Rayla is fantastic. I especially love the way the relationship between her and Boyd is portrayed, and her inner musings on him throughout.

If there's more to come, I shall look forward to reading it.

Rollieo 122
sophie1670 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I do hope you'll continue this. I wasn't sure about the concept at first, but you've nailed the characters and Arlo's parenting. I look forward to more.
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh, You have to continue this. Hurry pack with more soon
KnightmareAngel chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is really good! I think you captured Boyd's character well and I like how you kind of offered a persepective of what it might have been like if Raylan was a girl and I like her and Boyd's relationship. If it's your plan, you should continue this story.
Random Fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is/was amazing. I love the premise of this story. The writing is superb. Plus the love between Boyd and Rayla is wonderful. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SPEEDIE22 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Loved it hope to see more
freshouttaideas chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
What a cool idea. And I totally see Rayla in a cowboy hat. I'm expecting she'll run into Boyd again?