Reviews for The Hero and the Veela
PaulCRhodes chapter 2 . 4/7
Looks good. I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but the Hungry Like the Wolf Song was released in '82.
emsaplding chapter 20 . 3/22
Loved IT!
Gleas chapter 20 . 3/10
lol they've got an empire going... loved every bit of it!
Gleas chapter 17 . 3/10
Vinny is one scary elf! I had some hope for Draco when he saved Daphne and Tracye but I guess old habits die hard
Gleas chapter 14 . 3/10
Just how many honeys does Dobby have o.O? This is the first fic with an active Frank and Alice, I like it!
Gleas chapter 10 . 3/9
You know... I rather liked Cedric... must be cuz he ends up dead...
Gleas chapter 7 . 3/9
That's silly... Once Moony becomes lycan, he doesn't necessarily need to tell anyone and just stay away for full moons... I rather think it'd be easy to keep it hidden... oh well
Gleas chapter 4 . 3/9
Poor Gaby lol
Go NANA!
Gleas chapter 3 . 3/9
So no horcrux in Harry? That makes me feel good lol. I love what you did with Dobby :P
ak chapter 20 . 2/20
bonne fic!
bonne tactique de s'attaquer à l'armée de voldy en priorité!
This was class :)
Lerris chapter 7 . 2/7
Previously it appeared that Remus became a lycan. This appears to contradict that. It is likely good that Harry is being somewhat practical with respect to Dumbledore. On a final note, it seems you are doing the common theme where Harry has lots of homes and such. It makes some things a bit easy though.
Lerris chapter 5 . 2/7
This chapter was pretty good. The topic of light, dark, and grey as relates to Harry Potter always seemed a bit of a stretch. I'm not sure it is useful to consider someone grey just because he fights back with spell B rather than spell A. It is a bit like saying that a crime is somehow worse if a person hates a group prior to committing a crime on a member of said group. Also, I recall you having the greys think magic was, for the most part, simply magic and that there was no great difference between light and dark, with a few exceptions. If that was the case, then why did Harry's magic identify him as grey?

A perhaps better way to distinguish Harry Potter from say other members of the light might be if he was a leader who lead a group of leaders, instead of a leader who led a group of followers. That may, in fact, be where your going, although I'm not sure if the light and dark isn't muddying things.
Lerris chapter 4 . 2/7
I didn't care for Harry's deliberate baiting earlier, particularly of Hermione. His character is better than that. Beyond that, I have noticed a tendency for Harry to suddenly have enough in fanfiction and then take his lordship and go around basically directing the world and knocking those that don't agree with him out of the way, through force of will, magic, noble friends, money, etc, etc.

In reality, things are seldom that simple. You generally need more tools than just different sized hammers.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 20 . 1/7
An enjoyable story overall, certainly worth a read. Didn't really see the ending working out quite like it did, but in hindsight it was probably the only way it would have happened.