Reviews for The Hero and the Veela
Cf
Fb
Katty007 chapter 3 . 5/2
Isn’t Lilly younger to Petunia?
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 11 . 4/29
That has got to be the most convoluted and jarring 3rd task aftermath I have ever read... and I have read many hundreds of versions, some I ams ure were writtwn by 12 year olds.

Fleur stumbles coming out of portkey and smacks her head on a tombstone and passes out... this read:
Pettigrew and Voldemort equipped their Plot Armor which had 10000 to Veela Repellant. AN: I PLOTTED MYSELF INTO A HOLE AND HAD A TOO POWERFUL FLEUR AND HARRY, SORRY TO DISRUPT YOUR FOCUS ON MY STORY HARHARHAR.

There is no mother fucking way your fleur and harry were going to lose to an incompetent Pettigrew...
This story has jumped the shark. Arrogant and smug Harry. Dobby as a womanizer. Minerva as Harry’s grandmother. Give me a break.
K chapter 20 . 4/12
A brilliant story. I had great trouble putting it down to get on with the rest of my life.
4fundaore chapter 20 . 2/6
Thanks
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 2/3
Interesting start. Thank you for writing.
DalkonCledwin chapter 5 . 1/1
Okay… I lost track of who was talking in between Hermione, Daphne and Tracey due to the lack of identifiers on each paragraph.
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 1/1
Wait, is the Goblin’s name “Blaster” or “Smasher”?
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 1/1
That has to be the most common mistake I have ever seen in Fanfiction. The surname of the Beauxbatons Headmistress is “Maxime”, not “Maxine.”

Wow, a Dumbledore who actually does something. That’s new!
ff chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
man i hate that bush bitch tired of seeing her in any story
odonnellzoo99 chapter 20 . 12/8/2020
Entertaining story. Thank you for sharing.
jimmy.oz chapter 20 . 11/30/2020
Great story glad to have read it.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2020
Too progressive with the hospital idea. Flat rates are the way to go with medical fees and taxes