Reviews for Perfect
awww
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
So sweet! :) Enough said. I've expressed my appreciation. *nods*
slashingfruit101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
this was a great one-shot! i loved how cute this was. The way you had Kyoya act when he discovered what Haruhi thought of herself was perfect! i truely love this story
OTAKUbooknerd-OBN chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
GWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My fave pairing EVER! X3 X3 Great fanfiction! I've been looking for one of these for, like, FOREVER! Glad I finally found one! XD
Mercenaryflower chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
C That was awesome! This is one of my favorite pairings, too! It's kinda cute how Kyoya was made a little bit of a pervert, staring at her while she was changing, and how Haruhi acted so shy, I loved it!
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
awwwwwwww I love this story.
xionnevermore chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Okay, the characters are a little OOC, but it's fanfiction, so when are they not? I think you did a really good job of keeping them in character under the circumstances. Great fic. :)
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Yay, serious fluff and an insecure Haruhi. Over all I think you did great with this. I found it well written and highly enjoyable. And while I am here I want to tell you that I read a review from you on the story "Miss Independent", BEST REVIEW EVER!
susurinaki chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
... Ah.
RikaZ chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awesome fic! It was short but uber cute!
redmystique chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
:) :) :) thats all I have to say. Although at times the wording was awkward and ooc... yeah... alot ooc. (but very very cute)
hannah i love you chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Cute, thou kyouya was very OCC that more how I would see Mori acting. But I must say kyouya and haruhi are my fave pair for fanfiction :)
Hita-Chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awwwww! It's so fluffy yet more sexual than fluff! Looove it and keep up the awesome work! I like reading your stories they always seem to warm my heart. ;)