Reviews for Horsing Around
I'mNoOneSpecial chapter 1 . 5/7
Nice story, and interesting that you made Epona the main character and the match maker. 'Like it! And so will every horse/animal lover. But why didn't you include Epona in the character filter?
That was hilarious
The King in White chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Best horse ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I loved it please continue the story it was perfect and one of the best iv read in the longest time
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
AWESOME I LOVE IT, haha way to go Epona..."finally it took him long enough" ya think?
THEBOOKGUY23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
EponaThe Best Horse in The Universe
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Epona is best pony.
KKareem chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Awesome
Lilac Gemini chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh my gosh, Epona's so damn sassy! Wow1 I loved that. Hilarious! (And, honestly, I feel the same way. I keep thinking of that guy holding the dolls and saying, "Now KISS!")
Astercia chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was well written, completely original and likeable. There were some parts that I kind of winced at, like when Zelda revealed her feelings for Link as he lay sleeping, I felt that was careless of her, but it was nice. Epona sure has some attitude here. This scene is completely unrealistic and would probably never happen in any of the games, for one the castle is farther away than Ordon village and secondly I doubt they'd let a horse in the castle, but the idea was sweet.
A
Yaofma chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It was good.

...That's all. :)

Don't expect constructive criticism, though. I'm not that kind of guy.
Flik98 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I loved this x3 clever, clever Epona XD
Lucy Kay chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh my God, Epona is Tumblr. I can see her watching them and mentally pushing their heads together: "Now kiss!" She's like... the ultimate shipper. She forced her pairing together, and it WORKED. Such a cute story. Thanks for writing!
Gaara is just that sexy chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nice my favorite part was when Epona was like the stables? Hell no
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013