Reviews for Horsing Around
I loved it please continue the story it was perfect and one of the best iv read in the longest time
AWESOME I LOVE IT, haha way to go Epona..."finally it took him long enough" ya think?
THEBOOKGUY23 chapter 1 . 3/14
EponaThe Best Horse in The Universe
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 3/4
Epona is best pony.
KKareem chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Awesome
Lilac Gemani chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh my gosh, Epona's so damn sassy! Wow1 I loved that. Hilarious! (And, honestly, I feel the same way. I keep thinking of that guy holding the dolls and saying, "Now KISS!")
Astercia chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was well written, completely original and likeable. There were some parts that I kind of winced at, like when Zelda revealed her feelings for Link as he lay sleeping, I felt that was careless of her, but it was nice. Epona sure has some attitude here. This scene is completely unrealistic and would probably never happen in any of the games, for one the castle is farther away than Ordon village and secondly I doubt they'd let a horse in the castle, but the idea was sweet.
A
YaOfMa chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It was good.

...That's all. :)

Don't expect constructive criticism, though. I'm not that kind of guy.
Flik98 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I loved this x3 clever, clever Epona XD
Lucy Kay chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh my God, Epona is Tumblr. I can see her watching them and mentally pushing their heads together: "Now kiss!" She's like... the ultimate shipper. She forced her pairing together, and it WORKED. Such a cute story. Thanks for writing!
Gaara is just that sexy chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nice my favorite part was when Epona was like the stables? Hell no
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OMG this is hillarious
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh my goodness, Epona XD Is it strange that I read her thoughts in the voice of a sassy black woman with a no-nonsense personality? Her inner monologue was just perfect, by the way.
This was hilarious and so cute. It's exactly what I needed :)
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Epona ships them! XD
Infamously Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is cute and kind of funny too. Epona's POV is a different take that we don't see a lot of, I like it! In the games, Epona can speak as much as Link can, so it is only reasonable that she too has a thought process like any good animal!

I liked the sentence you wrote about Link being a pimp! It's true!

Awesome work on this! And I know that this is quite late, but... I'm sorry to hear about your dog.

Again, great work!