Reviews for Horsing Around
I really love this! It's well written and the concept of it being in Eponas point if view is wonderful!
wenduo chapter 1 . 6/27
Love they way you write Epona, she is quite the smart horse? Hehe funny enough here we are in real still waiting for these lovebirds.
TheMajesticBG chapter 1 . 6/13
I love how Epona's just putting in to motion the thoughts of the Twilight Princess fandom. She's doing what any fangirl would do... XD
This was great. Epona was hilarious
I'mNoOneSpecial chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Nice story, and interesting that you made Epona the main character and the match maker. 'Like it! And so will every horse/animal lover. But why didn't you include Epona in the character filter?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
That was hilarious
The King in White chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Best horse ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I loved it please continue the story it was perfect and one of the best iv read in the longest time
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
AWESOME I LOVE IT, haha way to go Epona..."finally it took him long enough" ya think?
THEBOOKGUY23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
EponaThe Best Horse in The Universe
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Epona is best pony.
KKareem chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Awesome
Lilac Gemini chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh my gosh, Epona's so damn sassy! Wow1 I loved that. Hilarious! (And, honestly, I feel the same way. I keep thinking of that guy holding the dolls and saying, "Now KISS!")
Astercia chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was well written, completely original and likeable. There were some parts that I kind of winced at, like when Zelda revealed her feelings for Link as he lay sleeping, I felt that was careless of her, but it was nice. Epona sure has some attitude here. This scene is completely unrealistic and would probably never happen in any of the games, for one the castle is farther away than Ordon village and secondly I doubt they'd let a horse in the castle, but the idea was sweet.
A
Yaofma chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It was good.

...That's all. :)

Don't expect constructive criticism, though. I'm not that kind of guy.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »