Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Ginger Midgets
dhh chapter 36 . 11/25/2014
YOUR so lame! I mean, THE ONLY reason why you DID write the cliche miscarriage was due to a FRIEND having gone through it. GOD, this story is unbelievably, badly written! DONE!
dhh chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
It's a cute story but it's kinda boring..Where's Mycroft?
dhh chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
How adorable..I'm liking the twins very much..I usually don't like children very much, esp if the children/OC are females..Don't know why but I prefer males children in FF except ALMOST ALL authors TEND to be cliche and go with the female babies.
Rosaroma chapter 41 . 10/22/2014
I'm liking the trips around letting everyone know. Lestrade's a great guy, and Sherlock's attempts to show Molly he's ready were great.
Rosaroma chapter 40 . 10/22/2014
Haha, "Mummy." Really nice light hearted chapter. Scenes in the morgue are great.
Rosaroma chapter 39 . 10/22/2014
That sounds like a Molly Hooper piece of jewellery. The scene with John and Sherlock was precious, really good.
Rosaroma chapter 37 . 10/22/2014
Molly without her morgue...
Rosaroma chapter 36 . 10/22/2014
Aww gosh my heart strings. That was so kind of him, to care for her in that moment in that way. Poor Molly.
Rosaroma chapter 35 . 10/22/2014
Oh wow, that got really sad really quick!
Rosaroma chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
Aww, I'm glad he got some sleep.
Rosaroma chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
Oh my gosh, that was stressful and then big relief. Parents worst nightmare. Sweet little scene with Lestrade there.
Rosaroma chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Sherlock loves Molly, I know this was apparent in the last chapter, but this family party, and the scene with her mother solidify it even more.
Rosaroma chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Aww, that was really great of him. I'm glad he spoke to the father, it does seem more logical a step. You write this well.
Rosaroma chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Haha, trust Sherlock to wake up six year olds to help him plot things!
Rosaroma chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Neck goblins, haha. Another power outage :)
1,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »