Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Ginger Midgets
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 63 . 5/20/2014
0.o I can't believe it's over... Wow.

Brilliant job with this work! You are actually quite good at fluff. You mentioned in one of the early chapters that you were surprised by how popular this is when compare to your angst/murder mystery fics, and I would say that's because you're reaching a larger audience with relateable material; I could be wrong, maybe it's just those twins ;). I can't wait to check out what else you did in this universe! My only bone to pick would be the content: on account of a few of those Sherlolly moments, I would have rated this T as opposed to K. That's about it, though. Thanks!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 62 . 5/20/2014
Aww, so fluffy! Love!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 61 . 5/20/2014
You know, as time went on with this fic it's been less and less about the ginger twins, yet there's always been a pair you've focused on: Timothy and Titus, then Molly and Sherlock, now Flynn and Helena. Purposeful?
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 60 . 5/20/2014
Welcome to 221b Baker Street, twins!

Loved the violin bit at the end. Great work!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 59 . 5/20/2014
(SPOILER ALERT)
SHERLOCK. Named his daughter after a bloody volcano. Text cannot express how in-character this is. A freaking volcano. Well, I like his explaination better than Molly's "Helen of Troy" bit; I never liked that Helen, she didn't strike me as the best role model.

FLYNN. Y U DO THIS TO ME. First she gets married in Elsa's dress, now their kid is named Flynn.
(END OF SPOILER ALERT)

Mycroft is such a good brother. In his brief appearances in this fic you've captured his character, I think.

Brilliant work!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 58 . 5/20/2014
... Not the names I would've thought, and, as I suspected, not even remotely close to my guesses.

All I thought about with the boy's name was of Flynn Ryder and how it might fit this baby. I feel a little ashamed. But his first name is Einstein's- coincidence?

The girl's name is stunning, it just rolls off the tongue. Brilliant job!

And yesh Mycroft! I like him. I guess I sympathize as an older sibling. No judging pls?

Brilliant! I was so scared you were going to dodge us again XD
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 57 . 5/20/2014
WHAT. FAKE-OUT. WHY. Next chapter it is, then!

BTW Yay Mycroft showed up!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 56 . 5/20/2014
"Definitely higher than a seven." UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE BLOODY CENTURY.

As for names, I wouldn't wager a guess. I know you like to name them after the lovely folks in production of BBC and sadly I know very few of their names. If I had to guess, I'd go with Benedict and... Uh... Well you already used Louise didn't you... Guenivire means "white shadow," if you go with the surprise factor? IDK. Let's see if I'm remotely close: onto the next chapter!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 55 . 5/20/2014
YES. Molly was boss in this chapter, as was Sherlock.

(SPOILER ALERT)
Okay, so as always I'm listening to music. This time it's a Sherlock score playlist one more. She begins labor and Imagine Dragons' "Tiptoe" begins playing... And I didn't get it until I found out about the twins. I thought it was interesting... Take into account that this is on a playlist with all the Sherlock soundtracks on shuffle and the odds of getting to that part of the chapter when this song begins are slim. Apologies if this is boring and meaningless.
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 54 . 5/20/2014
Sherlock seems to be late for these kinds of things as a habit. Maybe he should look into that.

XD YES! SO EXCITED!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 46 . 5/17/2014
*tears of joy* I.. Was listening to the Piano Tribute to "Defying Gravity" while reading this... The timing was so perfect, Molly entered and the chorus started, and the "unlimited" bit began when Sherlock began with his speech... And then right after that "As Long As You're Mine" started again, because the Shuffle button likes me I guess.

This was beautiful! (And of course the twins were brilliant, as usual!)
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 45 . 5/17/2014
Agh, you are very good at buildup!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 44 . 5/17/2014
As this chapter opens, the instrumental to "For Good" starts playing on my phone (I have it because I'm a geek, ok?), and I just got these tears in my eyes.

Has to be winter. There has to be a frozen lake. Just last chapter I made a comment about Elsa's dress too. Are you psychic? (Though I must admit, if someone made a Molly Hooper "Let It Go" video, I would just melt.)

The end to that chapter was so satisfying. Anderson has absolutely no idea of what cord he hit, does he? For his sake I hope he's ignorant of precious events.

Oh and now bloody "As Long As You're Mine" plays. What are the odds, I wonder?
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 43 . 5/17/2014
Why am I picturing a variant Elsa's dress? Frozen wasn't even out yet when you wrote this chapter.

See, Mycroft IS a good big brother. He has a funny way of showing it sometimes, granted, but then there are times like this :)
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 41 . 5/17/2014
Lestrade and Donovan's reactions were absolutely priceless! And the twins are as sweet as ever!
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »