Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Ginger Midgets
The Sand Alchemist chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
It's absolutely hysterical when John outsmarts him XD
lonerism chapter 63 . 6/23/2013
Wonderful story. Love it so much
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 63 . 6/5/2013
I really liked your story, especially in the beginning. Everyone was in character. But then, after Sherlock and Molly got together they started to go more and more OOC which is fine but personally I prefer it if they stay in character. I know this is hard, especially after Sherlock enters into a relationship with someone since that is highly unlikely to ever happen in the show and therefore the writers have no original work to base the behaviour of the character on. Your humour however was amaizing and kept being amaizing throughout the entire fanfic. In my opinion you did a good job in general. :D
teyze chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
thats so adorable and awkward ım loving it!
Bookworm45669 chapter 44 . 5/26/2013
Yeah! I do! I do!
SpeakOutLoudX chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
''Excuse me, um, tiny persons, to whom do you belong?"
made me laugh so hard!XX
Ibelieveinsherlock247 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Hey I love this story its just great you should totally do more like this
Its my fifth time reading this it just great
Stasi-221btardis chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Oh geez, I am dying of internal laughter and happiness! John would tease Sherlock..it's too inevitab;e
Bookworm45669 chapter 63 . 5/15/2013
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!
mogi93 chapter 63 . 5/14/2013
Okay, phew. I've just finished your story! I started reading this a while ago and I finally got the chance to finish it! I kept telling myself "Oh, I have to finish the story of Sherlock and the Gingers!". And ... OH GOD. This story is amazing! It's just ... gosh, too beautiful for words.
I love ginger people, they are just ... beautiful!
I loved your Sherlock so much and I loved the story. I don't know what to say, words are not enough to express my love for this story! 3
Wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL job! I loved it 3
(and I've just realized ... the writer of Ginger Midgets is actually reading my story?! *freaks out and faints for excitement*)
Rwoqfime Wifgor chapter 60 . 5/12/2013
During this chapter, I looked up the dictionary definition of "sociopath" and came across this sight: . . They listed the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath and then listed the traits of each. The twelfth trait for psychopath is "Psychopaths tend to try suicide, rarely succeeding." Oh my Gosh we have a new lead on psychopath Jim!
Rose aka whovianallover not logged in chapter 63 . 4/21/2013
Can I just say WOW!
This story started off with two little boys that had to stay with Molly and turned into one amazing fic. I am sufficiently fluffed out (not really) for the week given this was so epic I read it in two days. A job well done!
RnTshipper chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story..The twins are so adorable. And the description of the rainy weather ? Just perfect. You made me nostalgic for some memorable rainy days... :)
The Vienna Storm chapter 63 . 4/2/2013
I finally got to finish the story. I really enjoyed it. I love all your stories. I am a bit slow right now, but I have forgot what the Hamish joke is about. Once again loved the story and little Helena and Flynn.
Me chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
I laughed so hard when Anderson screamed at the spider! "A somewhat girly-sounding scream". HA! Keep up the good work!
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »