Reviews for A Night on the Town
Claddagh girl chapter 3 . 9/21/2002
omg! Pleeeeassssseee continue this! I loved it. I've read a *lot* of Buffy and Angel fics and there are very few writers that can capture the characters as well as you have. Especially Connor/Stephen! Really well done. It's your baby but I'd love to see a reunion of some kind between the fang gang and the scoobies. Where ever you take this I'm sure it will be great.
MatronMalice chapter 3 . 7/22/2002
omg! i love this story so much! i would really like it if u wrote more!
Flitter chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Ohh! you cannot leave it at that! your a really good writer, carry on! maybe the scoobies ould come up to LA a little Dawn, Connor action? please? for me? lol
Psycgurl not logged in chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
That was great! Great read...on a hot day. Despite, lovin' it...I would like more. So if it's possible...perhaps a sequel? The idea of B/X intrigues me & i obviously wanna read a C/A fic...esp them as parents. Pretty please?
Psycgurl chapter 2 . 7/13/2002
Bloody hell...this is one kick-ass story! I think I've just witnessed love at first sight...with a fic. ;)! I hope that wasn't the end. I must say I'm so overly intrigued with this story that I even found your layout of the story (magazine article bit) FANTASTIC! Absolutely lovin' it all...your characterization is great...the plot & everything plus humor...Great! You're a brill writer! Keep writin'!
CCke chapter 2 . 6/30/2002
:) I'm really starting to like the story! Please post some more soon! ;o)
Kate chapter 2 . 6/30/2002
Really cute story but slightly idealistic because I don't think Buffy would take it all that well, neither would Xander. You have the potential to be a really good writer though.
CCke chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
hehe, great story!

hope you continue soon!

Aset
Nat chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
yeah, write more soon, i will come back and check everyday! really want to know why they were in the magazine.
Bethany5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
Please continue i could see a very mad buffy in the future
kels chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
wow! *looks all excited* your story is so CUTE! i can't wait to see where it goes...this is just the kind of thing i've been looking for! email when you post the next bit, ok?
kels chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
devilgirl8604 chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
more please! i'm really confused as to why they are in the magasine!