Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Black and White
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Well, I hope you get your mojo back soon bud! When you do, I can't wait to read a new chapter of this story! Good luck!
Bezerker21 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
My friends are my strength!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
This was an awesome chapter! So...was I right with the mystery group being Terra, Aqua, and Ventus/Ven? PM me if you can and tell me if I'm wrong or right please!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I'm assuming that the cloaked figures might be Terra Aqua and Ventus. But it's only a guess. Anyway keep it up!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
This is a really good chapter but I do wonder who that cloaked being was. You really make your story interesting keep it up
Yue Twili chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
And so (?) will make his appearence. This is bound to be interesting.

Update whenever you can man!
Yue Twili chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
...How does 'Aria' sound for the Meloetta?

Anyways, good chapter, as always! Update whenever you get the chance, please!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
People should really review your story more cause its really good! Also how'd you get all this Pokemon Black/White 2 info when it's not even out until this Sunday?! Keep up the good work!
Jigglypuff chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Is it Blitzle? And if I am correct, it's Riku's egg?
Yue Twili chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
And so Sora had a first glimpse of Kyurem...or rather, heard it and felt it. The Dragon/Ice Pokemon didn't seem to like him...

I wonder how they'll do on their first gym battle. Update whenever you're able to, please!
Jigglypuff chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
May I suggest a chapter that deals with Kairi confronting her past trauma from around the time Radiant gardens was destroyed? It can occur as a result of a village being attacked by Neo-Team Plasma and being razed to the ground.
Yue Twili chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
YAY! AN UPDATE! XP

...And I have no idea what else to put on here. Heh.

Except, I dunno, update soon? The story is getting good!
Yue Twili chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Hang in there guys! Your trainers are on their way!
kingdom hearts guy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Nice story, i wonder what happens on the next chapter