Reviews for Why Do Flowers Wilt?
Gina77 chapter 50 . 5/27/2013
I loved the story. I glad Teresa has some happiness now. Thank you for sharing you work with us.
SeGate chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
You sneaky thing! I was worried about how poor Theresa would take Lou having a baby, and it was Theresa all along. You got me! What a lovely ending to a great story. I'm so sad it's over, but I look forward to your next story :) Well done!
Mercy2908 chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
Thanks for your review, kyrielslight. I just want you to say that in the previous chapter, Lou wasn't pregnant, and you can't read anywhere Lou is pregnant because she wasn't. When they are talking about a pregnancy, they're talking about Theresa's, and I just wanted to leave the name out because I like to play with the reader. Actually, in the last chapter they mention that after Lou completely recovered, they were careful to prevent Lou from getting pregnant, and it was the week before Theresa went into labour that Lou and Kid learnt that they were expecting a baby. That means that it was seven months after the last chapter that they learnt Lou was pregnant, which means she must be one or two months along. Theresa was two months along in the previous chapter and seven months later she had her baby.

Thanks for your comment. That way I had the chance to explain the mathematics to you. I guess the surprise didn't work too well if you got confused.
kyrielslight chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
A nice ending but you have a continuity error between the last chapter and this one.
If Lou found out 7 months earlier that she was expecting then even if Theresa was further along without knowing it Lou should still be significantly showing by now. You need to either go and edit the previous chapter to remove the "Lou is pregnant" scene or else adjust this one to speak of Lou and Kid having not much longer to go until their own arrives.
brankel1 chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
I totally love it. I love what they did with all the money they got from their dad. and love the name of the baby.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
Okay I expected a surprise ending but you've topped even what i could imagine..

Once again, you have taken our dear couple to heck and back - giving and taking away their hope for happiness, but never their love or devotion to one another... Only to end on a very happy note - Kid and Lou defying all odds and happily expecting a baby...

love it Mercy and I am planning on re reading the entire story asap.. I don't say it enough but congrats to your beta reader as well...
Michelle Topaz chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
Here comes another surprise ! It's a beautiful ending ! I can't wait to re read this story again . Chapter by chapter , not been interrupted this time .

Thank you for writing such a great story , Mercy ! Also thank for your beta reader's help . I 'll wait for your new story patiently .
CindyPio chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
Mercy - this story was beautiful! You should be proud of yourself for writing such an incredible story of hope & redemption. Congratulations on a story well written!
SeGate chapter 49 . 5/25/2013
Ha, I knew you had surprises in store for us! A baby! That's even better than I could have hoped for :)
SeGate chapter 48 . 5/25/2013
No more surprises? I bet you have something up your sleeve, even though I know we're near the end. I will be so sad to see this story be finished. But I can't wait to see how you tie up all the details :)
Michelle Topaz chapter 49 . 5/25/2013
Oh ! I love this miracle baby ! Seems things got better and better !
brankel1 chapter 49 . 5/25/2013
I totally love it. Love that Lou is pregnant.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 49 . 5/24/2013
Well, so much for Dr. Hill and Albert - Hilll is dead at his own hands and Albert is to be executed short.y.. So glad that this matter is over so to speak..

Poor Theresa has really lost so much - one can only hope things look brighter for her soon.. glad she's gonna go with Kid and Lou for a while at least...

Yeah, no more surprises - isn't that what they promised each other...? However, what a wonderful surprise a baby - a little Kid or a little Lou to brighten up the world... Maybe a baby will keep Theresa around Lou just a little longer..

Well, Mercy you've given us a wonderful little ray of sunlight with this latest twist of fate...
brankel1 chapter 48 . 5/24/2013
I totally love it. Hope they will stay on the ranch.
Michelle Topaz chapter 48 . 5/24/2013
Great chapter ! HA ! HA! Teaspoon is really awesome ! He gave Dr. Hill and Albert a lesson !
I love the conversation between Kid and Lou . So Sweet !