Reviews for Out of Bounds
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
Are you sure you can't update? This story is utterly brilliant and I love it. You made Will so much darker and angrier (with good reason) but my gosh he's brilliant! The pacing is very well done and the plot is amazing. Thank you for writing what you have, but could you please finish it? I really hope you do. Thanks again,

SMM
l'inconnu chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I like it. Keep writing, please!

Those British-isms? They are not British-isms any more - they are anachronisms!
ArokenHalo chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Oops, forgot to log in. That last anonymous was me.

And while I'm here, I might as well.

GREAT STORY! YOU ROCK! PLEASE KEEP GOING!

Okay. That was all. Thanks. _
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
I'd say that I hope you haven't abandoned this, but considering it's been seven years, I guess I won't hold out too much hope. Still, it springs eternal and all that; and considering how hard it is to find good fic (especially in a fandom as small as this), I feel no shame in begging you to, at the very least, look this over again.

It's great. A good start to something that could be epic. The way you've changed the characters...it's intriguing. I hope you continue (obviously), but if not, then it was good...great...totally rocking while it lasted.
Keara Avonmora chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
WOW. Your story is one of the few best Dark is Rising fanfics I have ever read. Pls. keep this up.

Aw...por Will!

The whole living in Asia thing is a good twist to the plot. And

And judging by your reference to Makati, I take it that you are Filipino. It isn't everyday I come across a fellow Filipino, who writes good fanfic. hehe..;)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Sweden's Pride chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
Simply out of curiousity, is this story going to continue or is it abandoned? Many people, myself included, would really appreciate knowing, because this story has quite a bit of potential and we would like to see where it goes.
Fluffy bunny chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
Please, Please, PLEASE update soon! I love this fic, but could you put in some more of the six? I love Will gone dark. I love good people forced to surrender their morals in general, though so...
norah-hunt chapter 6 . 9/26/2004
argh. you can't do this to me! i've read this fic back in 2002 and now i've read it again and its better than ever! but why can't you update? NO! well, i think you should REALLY continue this fic. i really liked, i've always really liked it and i'm sure i'd LOVE it if you continued your fic. so, please, update? please? please?