Reviews for Betrayal
Sally chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
I love this first Chapter. It is very well written and very touching. It reveals Spock’s relationships with both Pike and Kirk, their depth, but in different ways, for different reasons.
Sally chapter 10 . 9/14/2019
Wow, I love that you pulled from British History as source of ideas to plot out this story line. I cringed when poor Spock had his skull cut open and his Brain Probed! I liked the deep connection you made between Pike and Spock, their History, and also the explained addition that the Talosians had created a Link between Pike and Spock, after the terrible accident of Pike’s, which was a source of driving Spock to his actions. I always thought there had to be Something between Spock and Pike, as well, that was a motivating factor...more than the Episode showed. Also, great job bringing in the ship’s other characters, like Security and also showing that even Starfleet and the Enterprise can be infiltrated by Enemies and spying.
tigerlily124 chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Good job! Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Good Luck and keep writing!
Mystical G Panther chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I really liked this story, it read like an episode. I could have done without the brain torture though. I am British so I loved the tie in to Guy Fawkes but was waiting for something to blow up. lol. You said this wasnt' slash but I can see it anyway. It didn't bother me because it wasn't graphic.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Please don't let them open up Spock's brain.