Reviews for Kiss Me Sweetly
BeeJay.W chapter 5 . 4/16
O_O wow. I toooootally did not see that plot twist about Himuro. You did a fantastic job of abiding their personalities! I really felt like it was involved with the actual anime (until that major plot twist. I went insane. Not that I didn't enjoy it) and even afterwards the characters were just perfect. You did great anime-esque descriptions, like the sweat drops and Kise's tears etc. I could picture their expressions perfectly. There has to be a sequel, right? Right?! Gaaah I just want to see what Akashi does!
Keep up the great work! 3
kuroh chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
countinue please
Chris chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
This is the most perfect thing ever! Like no joke... All the feels and everything. Thanks to whoever that wrote this. DAMNN GOOD ;D
Fucking shit chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Ohwell AT LEAST EVERYTHING WENT GR8 AMD THEY'RE ALL HAPPY DOING THE FRICKITY FRACK IN THE END. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but himuro being a womAn shocked me a lot too yanow WELL I HOPE THAT NEVER HAPPENED IN THE MANGA DDX

POOR AKASHI HAHAHAHAHA HE WAS BOUND TO BE IN THE STORY IGNORED AND LONELY SOONER OR LATER
fucking shit chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Yo I need an explanation of why they were pretty nervous when akashi and mura were mentioned in the first part

AIENXJBSKKASNIAHDGSJ TITAN-CHIN IS SO ADORABLE DDDDD":
fucking shit chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
oohHHH GOOODDDDDD HUHUHUHUJDFANSFK MY TEARS ARE FALLING BECAUSE AOMINE KICKED THE POLE HALP HOW TO FUNCTION WITH THIS AMUSEMTN

DON'T CRY KUROKOCCHHHIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD""":
fucking shit chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
is this legit tho like did haizaki just mess up with himuro? DDDDD: didn't read the manga soooooo yuuhh UGH TITAN-CHIN WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE EVEN THO UR TALL and kinda scary waNTING TO CRUSH PEOPLE'S HEADS
Jaden chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Great story overall but Himuro being a "woman" was rather irrelevant to the plot. Also if he chose to identify as male, he would be a man regardless of the parts he was born with, and the lab tech would not refer to him as Miss.
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
This was awesome really, probably one of the best KuroBas fanfics I've read. Its already 2 in the morning and I have school tomorrow, but I'm gonna check out your other fics right now.
d'Rythem24 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
MY FOUR OTP IS ALL GATHERED HERE!
GOSH! I JUST COULD'T STOP GASPING, SCREAMING AND YELLING 'KYAAAA' FOR ALL OF THEM!
Really, really like it all of the story line.
Mostly, the part when AoKise was making out on the duck boat XDD
HAHAHA...
After this, I will read the other sekuel of Akashi centric.
Aawwww... It's trully awesome.
Hopefully, the anime will be really like this. Lol.
YamiAkane97 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
;) I loved it!
akashiseijuurou chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Nice story! Though Himuro being a girl is (no offense) kinda random and unneccessary.. This hermaphrodite s !# confuses me! D: anyway, Akashi's finally introduced XD it's okay if he doesn't have a partner i can be his XD
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
This was awesomely cute!
erishinn kiasole chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Eh?! Himuro's a woman! That's just too much. And poor GoM. They're gonna be bitten to dead by Akashi.
Galaxy-Eyes11 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013