Reviews for Kiss Me Sweetly
Jaden chapter 5 . 4/1
Great story overall but Himuro being a "woman" was rather irrelevant to the plot. Also if he chose to identify as male, he would be a man regardless of the parts he was born with, and the lab tech would not refer to him as Miss.
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
This was awesome really, probably one of the best KuroBas fanfics I've read. Its already 2 in the morning and I have school tomorrow, but I'm gonna check out your other fics right now.
d'Rythem24 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
MY FOUR OTP IS ALL GATHERED HERE!
GOSH! I JUST COULD'T STOP GASPING, SCREAMING AND YELLING 'KYAAAA' FOR ALL OF THEM!
Really, really like it all of the story line.
Mostly, the part when AoKise was making out on the duck boat XDD
HAHAHA...
After this, I will read the other sekuel of Akashi centric.
Aawwww... It's trully awesome.
Hopefully, the anime will be really like this. Lol.
YamiAkane97 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
;) I loved it!
akashiseijuurou chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Nice story! Though Himuro being a girl is (no offense) kinda random and unneccessary.. This hermaphrodite s !# confuses me! D: anyway, Akashi's finally introduced XD it's okay if he doesn't have a partner i can be his XD
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
This was awesomely cute!
erishinn kiasole chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Eh?! Himuro's a woman! That's just too much. And poor GoM. They're gonna be bitten to dead by Akashi.
Galaxy-Eyes11 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Cute :)
rin-hisagi chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
can you tell more about himuro being hermaphrodite., wanna know more about it.. .
Makiriya chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALL MY OTPS ARE HERE. Great story, keep writing!

Kagakuro, TakaMido, Aokise HNNNNG 3

Faved :)
orangebyakuyarange chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Seriously, 5 chapters and already near 130 reviews?! Now I see why, I love it Awesome writing and storyline, good characterisation and "irritating" cliff hangers! Can't wait for your next chapter, Akashi kun's debut, I sense sadism(a bad habit)
Aikaru chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Firstly I would like to suggest you change the rating of this fic to M otherwise there is a chance it could be removed from ffnet. On a righter note I really enjoyed reading this fic and I loved all the pairings great job in potraying them. :)
Idle-Riddle chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
AHHH! It's D-day! Akashi was seriously pissed! Can't wait for the sequel! ;D
Angely Du Morte chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
i loved it thank you so much it was awesome XD
Blazing Ace chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Awwww! This was puuuurfect!