Reviews for Falling for You, or on You
Lord Jeremy Silver chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Not cute or fun...
Sorry!

I really like your story 'Cotton Candy' but this one was not near as great. Too bad...
outerspaceallstar chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Cute!
alisahusain chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Good
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Cool :)
Unknown 12345678910 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LUV IT! :) sweet romantic & fluffy! :D swag
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this one shot!
CiaLovesChannyForeverLovatic chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
SO FUNNY!HAHA!Seriously great job!I like your one shots like your other stories!Keep writing! :DDD
I-AM-SNOWII chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww I thought it was really cute and...u said my state! I live in tennessee, Memphis to be exact. But I do have some pointers so...POCKER FACE TIME -.-

So I love the plot line/idea that u came up with. I thought that it was very cute,fluffy, and original. My only problem with this was the fact I felt like the story was going by really fast and I would have like to see a little more detail. I get if u were trying to make it short and sweet but I felt like u were kind of rushing. Just try to work on discribing the characters feelings and surroundings alittle bit more, but not to the point were it drags the story out, do u get what I'm saying?

Anyways like I said earlier...I LOVED IT! And I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future. :)
FlyingPen chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
SUPER. CUTE. .

But since it's JUST a one-shot.. Why wont'cha make it a two-shot, maybe three-shots? Any shots you want as long as it ain't one! LOL.

Long story short.. I want a sequel or a threequel! Kk.. Bye!

Maydeen