Reviews for Pieces
Spirit of the Lion chapter 7 . 6/28
OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS, THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I love how you go into detail with the characters and show their vulnerability! I've seen that's a hard task for most writers but you do it flawlessly! Please continue writing I'm dying to know what's next for Selina and Bruce! Xoxoxo
Supernova chapter 7 . 5/27
Please,please,please,please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please make more chapters to this PLEASE!
cmbmsu chapter 7 . 3/11
Would love it if you continued this story! Love your take on Bruce and Selina
justreadingforfun chapter 7 . 1/20
I just discovered this story today and I love it! But, I'm very disappointed that you've appeared to have abandoned this story and left us hanging wondering if Bruce and Selina were successful taking down this scumbag. Please write one more chapter to wrap this storyline up!
Marvel mind chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
This is a really good story. I was always wondering what happened after the movie. This is by far the best story ever read! Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
What is the L word?
Tyler chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Love it! Keep it up!
Tyler chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Great chapter!
Tyler chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Great chapter! This is probably the first fan fiction I've ever red, but man this had me wondering what was going to happen next! Better then any novel I've ever red! 10/10!
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
It is a very qualitative story with many different characters and plotlines! Hope you will be able to update it sometime soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Please finish this
Atomix330 chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
You tell us what is next then leave it? Update would be appreciated.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Love your writing! Hopefully more will come!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Please write the next chapter soon! I'm dying to see what happens next! You're a great writer!
Batcat chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
What the hell dude. Your story was so amazing and you ABANDONED it in between? Disappointed.