Reviews for Pieces
Love your writing! Hopefully more will come!
Please write the next chapter soon! I'm dying to see what happens next! You're a great writer!
Batcat chapter 7 . 5/6
What the hell dude. Your story was so amazing and you ABANDONED it in between? Disappointed.
maja84 chapter 7 . 2/26
I love your story! Please continue, can't wait to read more.
Wow! This story is so amazing!
Mack chapter 7 . 1/13
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Amazing work one of the best funfictions.
psyxosoldier chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Please do at least another chapter I'm hooked on this story!
Zoe chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
New chapter please? :)
GabriellaDuSult chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
I got a little curious a few days ago about any post-TDKR fanfic with Bruce and Selina and a came across several, including this one, which is by far my favorite. Your characterization feels real and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Having abandoned plenty of stories mid-stream due to writers block, real life and canon balls, I am in no position to wish for an update from you. But still, I feel it would be a real shame to the fandom if you did not complete your vision. Please keep it up if you are able, it's wonderful work.
LoftSerialomanov chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
It's just perfect! I do not understand poemu you hold your head and such a long time! I'd like to see Bruce's fury!
short-skirtbluescarf chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Really enjoying this. Please please continue!
FuN FiFi chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Wow...your fic is amazing! I'm relatively new to the Bat-Cat fandom, compared to a lot of the seasoned readers here. I found your profile under another good writer's profile. And I must say that I'm also impressed with you! :-)

You've done a fantastic job in writing a story that stayed true to the TDKR movie and, of course, to our favorite couple! I found your story to be very refreshing! I'm especially enjoying your portrayals of Bruce and Selina and their bourgeoning relationship post-TDKR. Both possesses many character flaws, but together, they make them work. You've shown that perfectly thus far!

I hope to see the next chapter soon! I'm so anxious to find out what happens with this new adventure of the Bat-Cat!

Keep up the GREAT work!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Just jumped of happiness when I saw that you updated this fic. had already given up hope it to be finished. thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Wow! I am absolutely in love with this story! The writing of the characters is spot on am I love the adventures they go on together. It is so hard to find a good batman fic out there. Thanks for writing!