Reviews for WHERE IS YOUR HOMEWORK?
doglover1290 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
the parts with malomyotismon, and wizardmon's excuse, (which is more beilievable because Neo is crazy and insane also for future reference arcadiamon (his japanese name) can't speak.
No Sleep Until Vacation chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
...I am so glad that I wasn't eating when I read this! The parts with Stingmon, the Dark Masters, Aru and Mummy, and BlackWarGreymon were so funny! XD

Lol, almost everyone got drunk and/or paid BWG to use his name in their excuses! XD (Another reason why Digimon, especially evil ones, shouldn't stay in school.)
Kuramon chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
devimon scared the teacher O.O he's gonna get detention :D
Aya-kun Rose chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Oh, I have to say, that was crazy. I enjoyed the random.
Kouzumi93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
this is so freakin funny! i never would have thought that someone would come up with somethin this funny that was for digimon. good job and i hope that u do more stories like this.
Jesuschic7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
HAHAHA! That was 4 words- HI-LAR-I-OUS! You should make more like this one. I especially like the fact that everyones story's almost always had to do with getting drunk and paying BlackWarGreymon to let them use him in their excuses. That was funny. And Stingmon the psychopath.

JC7
BlackLily13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Oh, man... this was hilarious! I nearly choked on my soda reading it because I was laughing too hard. I love the psycho Stingmon. 'It died.'... classic, but great. I also liked this story because you used the villans. I think that's funnier. Well, BL13 out!
Seine chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Ehehhe... I don't even know where MY homework is... Imagine that, eh? But, that was the funniest thing I've read in a while.
why do you care chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Hilarious!
Reina del boligrafo chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
ROTFLMAO! And paying Blackwargreymon to be used in excuses is a nice touch.
A Concerned Individual chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Wow! That was hilarious! Totally insane! _

Look at this! Two "Crimsons" In one review section! *points at Crimson Flare* Wah. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. LOL. Funny fic Cassidy. _
Ryokles chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
Hahah!That was pretty funny!You should make another fic like this.