Reviews for Back and Forth
Billie Wolfe chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! You cannot! Can you please finish this story please lol? I'm begging you
mecaka chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Do you just not like finishing stories or something? 'Cuz they're really good, but you haven't updated in soo long for some of them...
Of-Angels-And-Demons chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
This story is so cute! I can't wait to see if Rose can actually leave the TARDIS and go on adventures! That would be cool, a two hour adventure in the middle of the night
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
:D
Team Major Whitlock chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Please update soon I love this story it is so original and awesome xx
lifelane chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I love this story! :) Update soon please!
Twylyte chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Well, this is an interesting premise. Did they get around to jettisoning the rooms for that extra hour? Maybe the Doctor could see about installing an auxiliary generator for a bit extra time...
Great story, I can't wait to see more,
-Twy
facebookfrienddd chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Ugg I'm obsessed with this story please please please update!
Macy chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I'm waiting for more!
doctorwholuv chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
More more more more more more more more more!;')
TheDoctorMomz chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Hmmm... Can't wait to see where this is heading, what with all the talk about joining the TARDIS if she dies in Pete's world, etc!
Ellen chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
PLEASE MAKE MORE PLEASAE PLEASE PLEASEEEAEASERERafedsgfsfd gdsfraHGfhyadfhahhdahfdahfdahfdahfdahfda
EpPeep123 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE! So adorable! I love that it's a realistic reunion fic and it's not "oh nom I love you nom nyomnyom sex sex sex". So cute!
LostInWho chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Interesting reaction from Rose - I just hope she doesn't wound the Doctor's ego if he does propose! Of course she wouldn't - she's just, well, become accustomed to living unconventionally. :) Love watching Donna react to these two; I always wished we could have had them travel together. Really enjoying this one!
Lily Sang chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! Y'know, with the jelly babies. *Laughs*
Great chapter, as always. Keep up the good work!