Reviews for I Only Speak For You
musa of melody chapter 10 . 7/22
Hi is it the end?
schleifchen chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
Wow
What an incredible story.
I love it. And the end of this chapter was just awesome!
I love these two.
schleifchen chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I was shocked when I read Scorpius being disowned and in Hufflepuff. That was quite a lot to take in. I ship ScoRose quite much. Therefore I hope for more of them.
schleifchen chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Wow, what an interesting plot. As far as I can see. I am quite fond of her, she is so funny! And I really like the idea that there are in fact witches who suffering muggle illnesses. I always hate it if people say that wizards aren't affected by muggle diseases, because they are magic. Duh, Stupid people!
anyway, you did great, thanks for sharing this wonderful first chapter!
Messed up Reality chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
Super awesome chapter and story. Please update soon they have to tell everyone they're dating and she still hasn't talked to Louise adopt James being in love with Ally.
ghostlyandcoastly chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
oh my god... this story is brilliant! I freaking love it! Like the plot is sort of cliche but then it's actually just lovely and I've been smiling this entire time while reading it. This story is awesome and I NEED more!
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Hi, do you know when this will be updated? It's such a good story and I really need to keep reading! xx
Mistress Pheonix chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Yes it worked now can ypu get finishe the story please!? i mean in a months time it will be a whole year since you last posted anything on this fic. please please please just finish it of i mean its only four more chapters acording to you. so please please please finish it! Its a really excellent story but if you haven't posted anything in a months time I'm going to give up on you. don't make me give up on hyou please! Desperate herr so please post again soon!
emzi.black chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
This is an awesome story. please continue it. and the suggestive bit was purfect. not to little or to much. thank you for the story and please continue it at your convinuense.
Fionamoi chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
please please please please update soon! its a great story and I want... no NEED more.

and n'aawwwwww :3 they are soooooooo cute!
(I only commented here because they wouldn't let me in the next chapter)
Fionamoi chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
I love the story-line :D please don't tell me this is the end?! is there more? because I wan- no NEED more to this story! please :)
fizz chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
i like it
EmmaB chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Is this the end? I was looking forward to more...
HallowedNature chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
This story is great ! I love it, it's so unique !
When are you going to update again? Will Rora speak?
Idea chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
This as an amazing story. Is it finished though cause it doesn't seem like it. I want to hear about if or when she speaks to him and her mmeting he family. As I said this is an amazing story that I really want to read more about. Please update