Reviews for A Screenplay: 10 Things I Hate About You Season 2
asia chapter 3 . 6/6
i like it, why didn't you continue?
sam chapter 3 . 2/19
i love this i can totally imagine all this happening, great job! Keep writing the scenes they are great.
bob chapter 3 . 1/24
please write more i was so pissed when they ended 10 things
I like it. As soon as I saw "favour", I thought you were English. My suspicions are confirmed once I saw "realise". My only issue is that it seems like you're about to add another guy to Bianca's love triangle (Well, now square). I don't think the person who put on the show would want it that way. It's a Cameron/Bianca/Joey thing only.
tina chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
oh, I really read your fanfic well. Thank you. I very wondered next season, but sadly this tv show's got over with 1 season. finally If u don't mind, could u chcek my comment consists of right grammer? (cuz I'm korean learning english.)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Josephine mensah chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
I like everything about it
Jezebel DeTrazie chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Completely loving it! That was an EVIL cliffhanger they did! Glad you continued it! Oh, and please keep writing!
Katy chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Best ever plz send it in I want to see soon badly!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
10 things lover chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Um can you continue this? I really like it!
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Wow... I love it so much... Please continue! I love the way you really get the characters! Xx
nyella chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
dont get me wrong but this would happen. i mean Kat wouldnt leave with Patrick and she wouldnt let Patrick go out the room without a shirt
martasofialp chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
When will you post the next chapter? It has been a long time since you've updated...
Dwana chapter 3 . 1/5/2014