Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
PhoenixGravity chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
This is a jewel and I’m wondering how have I never stumbled across it before. I love it so much, especially the small plot twist... thank you.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
love it!
Khyharah chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
ahhh another lovely one. Though I might have liked to have seen Dumbledore get a bit more than what he got lol. great job!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 14 . 11/17/2017
Aw, this was cute. Good job!
Blushing Green Apple chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I loved it all. It was such an unusual couple and that just made me love it all the more. The only downside now to me liking this pairing is that there aren't any other
stories to satisfy my newly found craving.
Blushing Green Apple chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
...oh god it's Dumbledore isn't it?
onceuponadawn chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
I love this! So wonderful and unique! Thank you so much for writing and posting!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 14 . 11/3/2017
Aww! This was such an amazing work of art. I don't usually like fics where Hermione goes back in time and stays there, but this really was excellent. I especially liked the way she was adopted by the Longbottoms. It's so hard to find good Fabian/Gideon/Hermione fanfics, and I'm so glad I stumbled across your profile and decided to give this one a try. Great story!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
You know you've been reading too many Remione fics when you see "HL" and think "Hermione Lupin?" This fic is great!
Rucha chapter 14 . 10/29/2017
This whole fic was sooooo cute!
riversgirl75 chapter 14 . 10/27/2017
Beautiful! There's not enough of the Prewett twins out there! I adore Hermione as a lead character and these two, like Fred and George, can keep up with her! What a twist with the Obfuscation potion!
Forensica X chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I'm enjoying things so far, but AU feel like there ought to have been more of a reaction to Peter being a death eater, especially from James and Sirius. Lily, too.
patricia.pc chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
love this story!
Veda chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Being the F in a M/F/M relationship myself, I really cannot express to you how amazing it is to see a fic that seems to be taking a realistic look at poly without just making it an ultra-harmonious gangbang fest the whole way through.

I'm so very terribly interested in devouring this fic. Thank you for writing it.
GaeilgeRua chapter 14 . 8/26/2017
*sigh* I have no words for how much I loved this entire tale from beginning to end, even the scary bits. lol I thought their daughters' names were a perfect choice. And that everything came full circle with Harry being the one to marry them. I honestly didn't want this to end and I'm kind of sad that it's over. Thank you so much for taking the chance and writing this fantastic tale.