Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
93 Diagon Alley chapter 12 . 4/7
Gah.

I just reread this, and it is SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

I love it. So much. It's wonderful :)
PotterheadHalf-Blood13 chapter 14 . 4/2
I was reading your keeper story (I cannot spell the title off the top of my head. Apologies). And decided to look through your other stories for other amazing works. I recognized your username, but didn't know where from. Then I saw this story. One that I read quite a while ago and absolutely loved! Seeing it again brings back so many memories of so many different emotions. Keep doing you, you wonderful human being. Keep doing you.

B
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 14 . 3/8
Further congratulations on a very well-written story.
Thank you.
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 10 . 3/8
I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this chapter, except to tell you that I absolutely love this story and your writing in general! I'm happy I've found such a great story (and author) to read while avoiding studying for my midterms.
The thought of this is really quite terrifying, but was Albus behind the killing of baby Hermione? I guess I'll find out...
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 14 . 3/8
love it
Honestly don't you two read chapter 14 . 3/6
I have lost count on how many times I have read this story! I love it, it is short but with loads of details. I love the trust in moody and the questions raised from the canon, very interesting thoughts it provokes, especially Dumbledore... Simply love it!
musme chapter 14 . 2/22
I love it!
sarah0406 chapter 14 . 1/23
I liked it!
GenJordan chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Ienjoyed this story, thank you for writing and posting it.
cherryvampire3 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
When I started reading, I wasn't sure if I'd like this pairing, but it is really good.

Cherry
HermsP chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I love it! I was looking something different to read and I found your story and it's perfect!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Is there a sequel to this?
Missing from heaven chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
This was great story to read :)
insouciantmouse chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
(runs screaming down the page to the review box) WHY CAN YOU ONLY FAVORITE STORIES ONCE I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A GRAVE INJUSTICE!
I am sort of in love. I adore how at the beginning of the story, you showed how Gideon and Fabian were sort of like future Weasleys, but they had their own personalities aside from that. I love the stuff about magical twins.
When you took out Hermione, I was understandably sort of pissed since you said it WOULDN'T be a story where main people died, but then I understood how it worked best that way, so there weren't many more paradoxes and stuff.
At the end when authors put in stuff about the children, like flashes of them going to Hogwarts and stuff, it usually bores me to death, but I just loved it this time. Probably because most of it was actually related to the plot.
I adore your vocabulary. I mean, ameliorate? moue? chattel? I want to be that awesomely loquacious.:)
I liked your citrus scenes, too. Usually, when I'm just reading along and the plot is wonderful and then suddenly the characters start having sex, I'm just like, please, alright, I know you're in love and all, but do you have to be so graphic? (Yours were a bit graphic, but not too bad.) And then I just scroll down a bit till the story shifts to the next morning. This story's were alright though. My favorite part was the bit about the scars.
On an unrelated note, are you going to update Arx Domus Nigrae soon? I love that one too. I found you like, last night, and I've been tearing through the ones I like since then. I hope you post another chapter soon.
-XY
Oyster Next To The Pearl chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
That was such a sweet ending! I love love loved this story. This interpretation of Hermione is one of my all time favorites. I also loved the whole plot, I've never read this pairing (tripling? lol) before so I had no real expectations on what Fabian and Gideon would be like but I really enjoyed them. And that little plot twist!? Oh my gosh. I wasn't expecting that, without giving too much away, I knew he would do something but didn't see it coming when it did!
Like I said before, I love love loved it!