Reviews for A Living Sacrifice
I am not ashamed to admit that reading this made me cry...but only because I'm posting this anonymously. XD

Great job on this, it's a great concept, written by a talented hand. 10/10
Quamosthy chapter 1 . 7/27
I just found this story again, and all I can say is wow. Lately it takes a LOT to get me to tear up at a story; and this, of all things, has succeeded and for that I salute you. It pulled at the heartstrings in all the right places, and after finishing it it leaves you with a sort of hollow feeling, which is perfect for this story.

Well done, well done indeed.
Stackz chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh my stars. This story has probably given me the most feels of any story I've read on this entire website. The style of writing was beautifully descriptive and I was grinning like a madman the entire time. This rather short review doesn't do this enough justice... Kudos to you, my friend.
By the way, in my own Terraria world, I've put off fighting the Wall of Flesh for the longest time just because I'm kind of scared of it. I do love my Guide, though. Brian is the best Guide I could imagine having. Now I almost want to just forget about the WoF entirely... ;)
SunriseSunset4 chapter 1 . 3/4
It's bootiful! Part of me hates sad stories, but the other part of me loves them!
Lik dis if u cri chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I cried a little at the end
Magus Lyina Starshine chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh my gosh...I nearly cried after reading this. So touching! I just couldn't get my mind off this. So much angst, so much sadness.
Susan'sJuice chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
So sad I think I'm gonna die!
Sensei200 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
"No... I'm not crying... I'm just... It's just allergies, I'm just..." I managed to croak through dry and cracked lips, before I burst into tears, covering my head under my blanket. This couldn't be. What had I done? Why had I shoved guide around, blaming everything on him, screaming at him, locking him in holes with mimics and skeletons... What had I done to this poor guy? I had made him suffer, bleed, and barely defended him. It was when. It was when I read this that I was felt terrible, not only noticing what I had done to him, though he tried to help, but that players around the world beat him around, though I never had the heart to kill him. When I read this, I felt like "a terrible person" having to kill the guide I had tortured. He deserved life. He deserved a reward. But all he got was death. I made sure to beat the organic monstrosity the first time around, to avenge my amazing and dedicated guide.

One things. I don't get though is that this dead guide is telling the story. It it a diary or something?

Overall, this made me cry so much, and now. I read it every day.
Anonymous Review chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was possibly one of the saddest stories I have ever read! I actually never knew that you killed the Guide that way until I killed a Voodoo Demon offscreen with a Water Bolt, and that made the story even more sad. Very well written and it is a good read.
Gloria Spark chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I used to hate the guide...but wow this really makes me feel for all I've done to the guy. Even to the fact I've made him a demon and source of corruption in an rp I'm doing. This has me almost to tears when I think about it all, so yeah I will really be sad the next time I go to take on the wall of flesh.
AMinecraftMaster chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
It made me cry D:
Wonderful story!
Doctor Papaya chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
The fact that this can exist...
That just proves the world doesn't suck
donthugmeimscared chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Such a lovely, unique story. I've never quite thought of the Guide that way (but no, I don't hate him). This gave the game a little more background and a little more meaning to it, and for that, I thank you. Great work!
WilliamL chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm just going to go straight ahead and say that this made me cry.

This story was amazing and it made me swear that I'd never take my loyal Guide for granted again. :)
Ilikepie97 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story was amazing. It made me realize that the guide is more than just something to summon the wall of flesh. without him i woudn't know what i was doing because i belive that having the wiki open while playing is cheating. I would really like to see a seaquel to this. p.s. I'm sorry for any spelling and grammer mistakes, I just woke up so I'm kinda sleepy still.