Reviews for Demon Death
Yinma911 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Please continue
Firefox chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
Omg! This is great! I love how the plot is going so far and I hope you update soon.
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
totally awesome! Cannot wait to read more (Sebastian's reaction!)! .
cincinnatus18 chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
It's rather unlikely this will be updated any time soon and I'm not the biggest fan of Kuroshitsuji but I'm gonna follow this anyway purely for Sebastian's reaction omg
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
Ahh these two chapters are such a tease. It was fun though, however brief it was. The story remains good if you ever decide to return
MikoWhiteFang chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
update!
wildtrance chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Hehe! This was great!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Love iiiiiittt!
Kiyo chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Can you continue the story it has an interesting plot it really hooked me in. Thanks
Trololololololol chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I hope you continue writing this fanfic. I vaguely remember reading this back in 2012, so finding it again with another chapter was a delight. Thank you for writing this!
Cheers!
username4myprofile chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Sorry forgot to login before I posted before but yeah can you continue?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Are you going to continue this story ever? I was just wondering cause this has to be the most annoying cliffy. Which is a good thing cause it is making me want to read more of it.
Psyka chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Wow please update again soon
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
So this is interesting! Was Harry actually there in Finny's past or was that some kinda magic?
manapohaku2 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
wow when i read the first chapter i expected to see a adoption notice on this chapter. but t'was not the case. this is interastion cant wait to see what you do with it.