Reviews for Anti Reality
Topaz96 chapter 26 . 3/25
So while this fic was good i couldn't bring myself to read the Tarrlok end. U made Amon act just like my abusive ex i left a year ago and made me realize that i really don't like older men with characters now. After i left my ex i knew i wouldn't romanticize them for myself anymore and this fanfic might have stopped me from shipping Korra and the brothers. U didn't do anything wrong. If anything take pride in the fact ur story made such an impact. But im going to do some serious soul searching for a while before i decide im really done with the ship or not since it had been a fun to read ship. When Amon told Korra there was an earthquake, i was praying it was true. I legit cried when Korra found the mask. I cried like a baby as it said what happened was real and that their happiness wasn't. I cried even more when she lost her memory again and had no way of ever regaining it as she remained trapped with him. Thank u for the story and i sincerely hope to see more work from u!
Amsteuer21 chapter 3 . 3/23
Even though the spelling and grammar need some work, you did an excellent job with the feels in this. it has been a while since a story has successfully made me tear up and made my breath catch in my throat to stifle the tears. this is a great story so far
Ultoris chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
Gosh, I've just started I'm really liking this. Kind of reminds me of Once Upon A Time in America. Poverty and all that... (I'd recommend that film to anyone) Anyway, this is a definite favourite.
Lady Deviance chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
So...I was on an Amorra binge all day... Read 1-2 long stores before this... Then chapter 23 happened and killed it. But on the contrary, I'm into Tahnorra and Korrlok again. XD

Great story, though ch 23 fucked my mind good.
Lady Deviance chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
Hahaha much better. Less mind rapage.
Lady Deviance chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
My God... That was awful... Idek how I feel about this. How fucked up. A total and absolute mind fuck! Not a bad read, though definitely nothing i expected.
Lady Deviance chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
Aw, I kinda pity him.
Lady Deviance chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Oh my, I like! This is the third fic today that's killed my review bias... I prefer to read fics with a certain number of reviews and they're usually fabulous... So far this one is definitely above my initial expectations!
TheOneMistakenAsATwin chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
lovley story what a shame that i am almost done
MalexisSomerholic chapter 23 . 2/17/2015
O_O whuaaaat? He just... but... I-It was... And Amon did... it was never a... but... why... how can... whuaaaaat? XD
MalexisSomerholic chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
Chapters 20 and 21... I cried. Oh how I cried... Now I'm just about to go into cardiac arrest with all these cliffhangers! . I can't deal. This is too good!
MalexisSomerholic chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
GIRLFRIEND?!
MalexisSomerholic chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
O_O YAKONE! Oh lawdy!
MalexisSomerholic chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
:D aweee but I seriously hope Tarrlok and Nina won't be a thing. *insert barf here*
MalexisSomerholic chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Damn... I don't know who to pick! Amorra or Korrlok?!