Reviews for Anti Reality
Ultoris chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
Gosh, I've just started I'm really liking this. Kind of reminds me of Once Upon A Time in America. Poverty and all that... (I'd recommend that film to anyone) Anyway, this is a definite favourite.
Lady Deviance chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
So...I was on an Amorra binge all day... Read 1-2 long stores before this... Then chapter 23 happened and killed it. But on the contrary, I'm into Tahnorra and Korrlok again. XD

Great story, though ch 23 fucked my mind good.
Lady Deviance chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
Hahaha much better. Less mind rapage.
Lady Deviance chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
My God... That was awful... Idek how I feel about this. How fucked up. A total and absolute mind fuck! Not a bad read, though definitely nothing i expected.
Lady Deviance chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
Aw, I kinda pity him.
Lady Deviance chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Oh my, I like! This is the third fic today that's killed my review bias... I prefer to read fics with a certain number of reviews and they're usually fabulous... So far this one is definitely above my initial expectations!
TheOneMistakenAsATwin chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
lovley story what a shame that i am almost done
MalexisSomerholic chapter 23 . 2/17/2015
O_O whuaaaat? He just... but... I-It was... And Amon did... it was never a... but... why... how can... whuaaaaat? XD
MalexisSomerholic chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
Chapters 20 and 21... I cried. Oh how I cried... Now I'm just about to go into cardiac arrest with all these cliffhangers! . I can't deal. This is too good!
MalexisSomerholic chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
GIRLFRIEND?!
MalexisSomerholic chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
O_O YAKONE! Oh lawdy!
MalexisSomerholic chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
:D aweee but I seriously hope Tarrlok and Nina won't be a thing. *insert barf here*
MalexisSomerholic chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Damn... I don't know who to pick! Amorra or Korrlok?!
MalexisSomerholic chapter 16 . 2/17/2015
D: TARRLOK! :( Oh my gosh. Can't Tarrlok and Amon just share Korra? Oh my gosh I can't stand it when Tarrlok is sad! And I love Amon with Korra. And the Korrlok scenes are fun. Oh my gosh, Amorralok!
MalexisSomerholic chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
:O Tarrlok is getting desperate. It's either he is becoming a little overzealous of Korra, or he just doesn't want Amon/Noatak to have her because of sibling rivalry... maybe both :D