Reviews for Chuck Versus the Wedding Dress
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
You know 1 thing i love about your stories is that you do the characters justice. And i always see the scene in my head when am reading,its so real. Sarah trying her wedding dress when she thought she was alone at home, then chuck coming in unexpected... Keep up writting. Amazing story
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Lovely! And so heartfelt and mushy and fluffy. Thank you!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nawwwww! That was sweet, cute and adorable. How I miss this show.
:) Sam
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Guh... Your writing is so freaking good. I love your handling of the Chuck/Sarah relationship. Please write more. Its always a happy day to see your pen name pop up with a new story.
mschuckles chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awww..I love this and glad that you're back.
2old2write chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
What fun! Glad you have Sarah remember the wedding and more. But it was fun for her to tease Chuck into thinking she didn't. Oh yes, Sarah's a real girl now.

Thanks for sharing. Loved it.
Aiden chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Perfect heartwarming c/s moment
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was really cute and adorable but you didn't mention why Sarah wore a different dress at her wedding than the one she picked out in castle.
somedeepmystery chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Haha! That was adorable. :-)
Tara chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You're back! First Chuck withdrawals then withdraws of your wonderful writing. Your characterization is spot on. I like that the story continues with the memory loss in a positive manner. Keep up the amazing job!
kitschensoul chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I had missed your stories! Glad you're back!
Nice little one shot, love to see glimpses of their domestic life! I'll just pretend this is canon, and this scene actually happened after the series ended :)
Reyes9 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great one-shot. Haven't watched the show since it ended either. Fan-fiction is helping a lot :)
UKWritr chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh, another one who hasn't seen the show since the finale (I've been loving off of fan fic myself).

Anyway, that was so sweet and adorable. Perfect one shot :).
JustMyLuckiness chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Very sweet! You did a terrific job of imparting affection the way you did. Sarah wanting to recapture a feeling she remembered and Chuck trying to help her remember was so cute. Great job!
Hotski chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Guess I'm not the only Chuck-fan that haven't seen it since it ended, can't be arsed myself when I know how it ends.

Wow, this little fic was wonderful. I re-read it three times before making this review. You combinded humor and romance perfect. This is something we missed out in the end of the show, but I guess that is why people are still reading and writing fics I guess. But again it was wonderful and you really felt their love for each other and Sarah even told him that she loved him. Loved when Sarah answered little shyly aswell, I always love when the ex super spy is a bit shyly around the love of her life.

Looking forward to more(hopefully super fluffy) fics from you!