Reviews for Dibs
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
They have the best friendship of any pair I know on TV. Morgan teases Reid relentlessly, but then turns around and saves his skinny arse from the unsubs. Now, that's a friend
Great little one-shot.
ripon chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
great! buying presents is always a nightmare so I have every sympathy for Reid! Well written dialogue!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very cute, and its true some men do not know how to shop for their children...
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
loved it!
starisfairy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Okay, I really love your characterizations. c: While I DID state that Morgan is an ass (Which he is), he does have his good moments! And this was one of them, like your other oneshot.

This was well-written, fun, and quite enjoyable! Thank you for writing!

Also, this is one of the first CM FFs that I've read in QUITE awhile. I kinda missed it. c:

-The Raven
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Normally I'm able to react intelligently to fanfiction that I detect high levels of cuteness from.

But HHNNNNNNGH I've been sitting here suppressing squeals throughout this entire thing. Your characterization...I mean, this is hardly the stuff of normal fanfiction. A lot of stuff I've read is so OOC, so your work impresses me to no end.
LeedsUK chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Really enjoyed this little story for your IAP universe, I have 1 question you mentioned that Garcia was planning a baby shower for Gwenevere what number child is Spencer & Gwenevere expecting because you mentioned in another story you did set 3 years earlier that they might have been having twins because they might have heard 2 heartbeats and they would have to wait a few weeks to find out and they already had Jason & Bronte at the time.
nebula2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Haha! This was perfect. I totally enjoyed reading it and could so see Reid having trouble shopping for Jason. And of course Morgan would have to tag along to make things more complicated. The dialogue between the two of them was spot on. Appreciated this one-shot! Thanks so much!
Flames101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I just love the Morgan/Reid friendship relationship and you've shown it wonderfully in this little one-shot. It was full of just the right amount of teasing on Morgan's part and witty retorts from Reid. :) I thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated Reid's struggle in finding the right present and how Morgan made it just a tad bit more difficult. Oh and I'm loving the insight you've given us on Jason. So, he's a genius, too, but different from his dad. Nice.

Once again, great IAP one-shot and I look forward to more IAP in the future. :)
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
aww This was cute! and funny