Reviews for I Still Like You
PhantomFandom13 chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
I wonder what will happen to lavi and lenalee. Update soon please~
egefriend2 chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Lol poor Lavi... nah Lavi u son of a booger... yes thats perfect xD
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
Fuck no! Dont end it just there x(
Damn tis is one of the most CUTEST & AWESOMEST yullen fanfic i hav ever read!
I LOVE IT! XD thank u soooo much
I hope u will continue tis coz i wud really like to kno wats gonna happen to d couple, to lenalee, to lavi, n especially cross...wat d hell tat attackd him? _
Need to kno need to kno! Pls continue or make a sequel or sumtin
Cant wait XD ganbatte nee!
Flawed Fire chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Whoa... Did Allen kill Lavi? *secretlyhappycuzLaviwasajerkthisfanfiiiiic*
Firediva0 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Did you just say last chapter?! You just left me hanging like that? Please do a sequel!
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
My dear this is one of the greatest stories I have read today! A devious Allen is the best Alen! I look forward to reading more of it!
6six chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Kami is Japanese for paper.
Panda Master X chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Nyaha! Lavi can go cry a fountain, jerk! And Leenalee is suh a prissy little girl! Ugh! I'm so angry at them, and I kind of wanted to know what happened to Lavi! There were no details on what happened and I wanna see Leenalee get MESSED UP! ...I sound pretty evil right now, but they just made me so mad!
Izzywing chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I just luv this story! Please write more, and soon!
Fanghoul chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Where's the next? Where's the next? :O ME WANT!
Sorry, got carried away. Story's AWESOME. :3 Love the Yullen and gosh, I'm telling you, KEEP WRITING. Don't leave us with a cliff hanger here! D:
vincents1lover chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Cannot wait for the next chapter!
withoutwingsx chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Holy fuck!
Someone's Horny.. :3
*allen* cough cough
Yuu.Kanda.Neko chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Soooooo cute!
NezYu chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Too lazy to log on but this is my real user name, and yay for the update! I bet kanda wasn't expecting that at all, and Lavi, he deserves what hes going through

Shame for cheating on allen, and with who? Who! That baka lenalee, allen is waaaay better than her, and now kanda has allen, so boo for the baka usagi
samwise1327 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013