Reviews for A Monster Of A Life!
InfernalBlueMoon chapter 4 . 4/17
lololololololololol!
please! more about E-HEROS please!
InfernalBlueMoon chapter 1 . 4/17
lol my ship XD
ellie broughton chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
hello i love it
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
oh my god! it must be a nightmare for burstinatrix and avian to fuse with sparkman to form shinning flare wingman or shinning feanix enforcer.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Please update
TigerDragon chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Hahaha! This is hilarious! This story is very enjoyable! Please continue! :D
Thank You!
TigerDragon
shadowrunner22 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Keep it up this is soooooooooooo funny
Kalin Greyv chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
avian...jaden...you two are morons *shakes head*
a great story, keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Keep writing chapters in this story of urs. I really appreciate it. A nice written chapter. Really hilarious. Keep writing more stories and unleash your fanfic imagination and soar to new heights.
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Oh man, this is soo funny! I was smiling and laughing the entire time. Mainly when they (the elemental hero's) were arguing. Do more fics like this. :)
charmergirl2468 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
dude, I can't wait until the next one-shot! Please update soon!
Higuchimon chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
You do realize that "Elemental Heroes" are listed in the character listings, right? Also...unless Juudai or someone else deliberately brought them into the real world, they are *spirits*. They aren't going to affect the material world.

Also, having Wildman act like a retarded Tarzan was incredibly insulting. He's a wild hero, not mentally defective.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Definitely not your best chapter, but it was still really good! I really like this story, so you better update soon!
Hazardous By Instinct chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Is it Dark Blade or Warrior Dai Grepher maybe and this story is very funny to me.
Benjyboy chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
LOL! I think this is the best one yet.

I never noticed Bubbleman looks like Batman, but when I read this it kinda clicked and you are right. Also, the way you made Winged Kuriboh a psuedo-sidekick is cool. I'd imagine that he would like being petted, he always reminded me of a cat...

Keep up the good work!