Reviews for A Laughing Matter
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
It was a really great story :) such an unusual but adorable pairing.
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Loved it!
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i really love the idea. but i would have put it into chapters and spread it out more
Love Faith Embers chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
this story is good. a little rushed, but good.
autumngold chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
What a beautiful story! I love how well Harry and Theodore get along, it's so wonderful that finally Harry has some love in his life. Their kids are so cute too! This story was so much fun to read, thank you so much for writing it!
Al chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is a sweet story. I would have liked to see more "meat", it was a little too tame. Thanks for sharing. It was well written.
rekrula chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
The problem with the story is you obviously don't know any gay men. Gay sex is not necessarily painful the first time, especially considering the preparation done on Harry. So this is a fem!harry having sex, not a male!harry having sex. If you are going to write gay sex...write gay sex. I haven't read enough yet to know whether I like the story. If I do, I'll leave another comment.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Lovelovelove!
Unlike anything I've read before, and I loved the kids names :D
dead feather chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was so fluffy. Even though there really wasnt an antagonist, i liked this slow study of their love
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very sweet. There's not enough fics with Harry-Theo pairing. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So Cute! We love Theo and Harry stories but there are so few nice ones... Love it.

S&K